It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced, or Coerced Vaccines/Passports Are They Illegal or Legal? – US Federal Code of Regulations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The bottom line is Covid-19 is being used as a weapon to force people to act certain ways.
No. People are being required to respond responsibly to a crisis. My parents lived under martial law for three years due to a crisis.

Covid-19 is not deadly enough to warrant what the country has been through
More than 500,000 dead isn't enough? How many would be? More than 2 million? That was the projection if nothing had been done and there is no reason to think it was very far off.

Even Trump seemed to get it for a minute. Then he returned to his usual idiocy.
edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The bottom line is Covid-19 is being used as a weapon to force people to act certain ways.
No. People are being required to respond responsibly to a crisis.

Covid-19 is not deadly enough to warrant what the country has been through
More than 500,000 dead isn't enough? How many would be? More than 2 million? That was the projection if nothing had been done and there is no reason to think it was very far off.

It is not a major crisis. The majority of the 500,000 were old and medically sick. That will become obvious in 2022 and 2023 when death rates in the USA will be unusually low, adjusted for population growth. (Barring a real killer disease, or war)

Also, there's the reality of medical people lying about Covid-19 deaths in order to get money from the U.S. Government Pandemic Rescue Golden Goose(s).

U.S. Authorities and Media overreacted in 2020 and are over-reacting in 2021.

The suicides, bankruptcies, and mental stresses were not necessary.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Can I fire my employees if they can’t prove they were vaccinated against the measles?

If not, WHY NOT?

500, 000 dead from this. Nope

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The majority of the 500,000 were old and medically sick. That will become obvious in 2022 and 2023 when death rates in the USA will be unusually low, adjusted for population growth.
Yeah. They were going to die any in a year, maybe 2, maybe 5. Who cares about them? They probably wouldn't have died alone, with no family. But who cares? The actual numbers are available. No need to wait until 2022.

Also, there's the reality of medical people lying about Covid-19 deaths in order to get money from the U.S. Government Pandemic Rescue Golden Goose(s).
No need to lie about deaths. No extra money for deaths. The higher Medicare payments do not require a death to be due to COVID.

Most of the hysteria is coming from people lying about vaccines.

No suicide is necessary, but the number of suicides was down last year. The measures taken were necessary in order to prevent the health care system from been run into the ground as well as very many more deaths.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The majority of the 500,000 were old and medically sick. That will become obvious in 2022 and 2023 when death rates in the USA will be unusually low, adjusted for population growth.
Yeah. They were going to die any in a year, maybe 2, maybe 5. Who cares. But they probably wouldn't have died alone, with no family. But who cares? The actual numbers are available. No need to wait until 2022.

No need to lie about deaths. No extra money for deaths. Expanded Medicare payments did not require a death to be due to COVID.

Most of the hysteria is coming from people lying about vaccines.

No suicide is necessary, but the number of suicides was down last year. The measures taken were necessary in order to prevent the health care system from been run into the ground as well as very many more deaths.

IMO, the number of deaths in 2022 and 2023 and 2024 will be lower than they would be otherwise, because Covid-19 is pushing the sickly/elderly people over the cliff in 2020 and 2021.

The USA, and most families in the USA, would have continued to thrive and prosper if the hygiene precautions were voluntary, just like they have been with other common communicable diseases.

The CDC Director said in July 2020 that there were medical facilities taking advantage of the Covid-19 Cares Act money pot, by classifying deaths as Covid-19 when they were not Covid-19 deaths. Dr. Deborah Birx confirmed that the number of Covid-19 deaths were over-inflated, as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

IMO, the number of deaths in 2022 and 2023 and 2024 will be lower than they would be otherwise, because Covid-19 is pushing the sickly/elderly people over the cliff in 2020 and 2021.
There are plenty of "sickly/elderly" people still alive. Thanks to the vaccines, their passing may be less awful for everyone involved. They will able to be comforted and to comfort their kin in person. They might even go on for a few more years.

The USA, and most families in the USA, would have continued to thrive and prosper if the hygiene precautions were voluntary, just like they have been with other common communicable diseases.
No way to know what the effect on the economy would have been if millions more had been sick and hospitalized. This was not like other common communicable diseases. There was no vaccine and very little, if any, natural immunity. It is also more transmissible than some other "common" diseases.

The CDC Director said in July 2020 that there were medical facilities taking advantage of the Covid-19 Cares Act money pot, by classifying deaths as Covid-19 when they were not Covid-19 deaths
There were no additional funds provided for deaths caused by COVID. Additional Medicare funds are available for COVID infected patients due to the increased costs (isolation, etc.) of caring for them. The cause of death had no bearing on these payments. It makes no sense that it would.

Dr. Deborah Birx confirmed that the number of Covid-19 deaths were over-inflated, as well.
Birx said that those who died with COVID would be reported as COVID related for timeliness in order to help gain an understanding of the extent and depth of the infection. The actual cause of death is determined by a physician and would record the cause of death as whatever the physician determined it to be. If the patient had a COVID infection but there was some other cause of death, it would be noted as such on the death certificate. The recently released numbers as compiled from death certificates reflect this. There were increases in deaths due to heart disease and stroke, as well as other conditions which COVID complicates.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

a reply to: pteridine

None of the ones in everyday use protect against viruses.

The primary purpose is not to protect the wearer.
Why do you think surgeons wear masks? It's not to protect themselves.

I thought surgeons wore masks to look cool.
Masks can't stop anything in either direction of flow unless they are sealed tightly against the face. Fauci was an author on a paper that said a large fraction of the Spanish flu deaths were a result of bacterial pneumonia from wearing cloth masks.

Predominant Role of Bacterial Pneumonia as a Cause of Death in Pandemic Influenza by David M. Morens, Jeffery K. Taubenberger, and Anthony S. Fauci.

Conclusions

The majority of deaths in the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic likely resulted directly from secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by common upper respiratory–tract bacteria.

Prevention, diagnosis, prophylaxis, and treatment of secondary bacterial pneumonia, as well as stockpiling of antibiotics and bacterial vaccines, should also be high priorities for pandemic planning.

Didn't find any mentions of masks in this particular paper but discusses alot on bacterial pneumonia.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, you're staunchly defending the status quo then.

There are no dissenting opinions, only those in the official bodies. Onky the CDC matters, they have no corruption at all, or vested interests.

Just curious. What do you say to people, like the German biologist who argue that we're making this pandemic worse by exposing people to a 'leaky gene therapy'. That we're allowing the virus to mutate and re-spread anyway, hence the need for masks still, it has nothing to do with 'protecting people' and everything to do with making this pandemic worse.

You dont find it odd that we're talking about booster shots already and repeat booster shots, twice a year forever? Not a tad?

What about the dissenting voices claiming the data is wrong and that the contradictory information being given by the CDC and others is a side effect of lying.

What about these passports which, look at Israel, DO create an underclass of peolle who now need government permission to do anything at all.....

Why do you always, always, always push the mainstream line. Its almost as if you have something to gain by doing so...... I've never once seen you dissent in a meaningful way, just brush people off with sarcasm or assumptions.....

You honestly, and this isn't an insult, come across as aspergers to me. I say this because there is aspergers in my close family and your responses seem to fit perfectly into that category.

Not everything is black and white, despite what you say. It's like your entire mental state is reliant on the mainstream being true?

Am I wrong? If so, sorry.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It is absolutely illegal here in the states. Not only does it violate the federal constitution but also violates each states constitution the ADA (americans with disabilities act) and then medical and hippa laws that protect prying into your health conditions.
Now being vaccinated or unvaccinated is a health condition. No government (federal or state) can discriminate against you for your health condition and neither can private businesses or schools especially if they receive state or federal funding.
There are a lot of lawsuits already going on trying to prevent forced vax.
Myself and other have been writing letters to our state governors, congress and senate at both federal and state levels, the attorney generals and all the way down to local city councils, school boards etc.
We all need to do this and bombard them with letters demanding to uphold the constitutions and no forced vaccines and no "punishment" or treating others different whether they got the vax or not.

There are many codes and sections in these documents that protects us, I need to get a list of all of the ones I know of together and post it here, because whilewe.do have things like religious and health exemptions, they are counting on us using only that to argue against forced vaccines but the truth is we.need.to bring more firepower to the table. Judges will have an extremely hard time arguing against our many rights on paper.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What are you referring to when you say "passports?" Requiring a vaccine to go grocery shopping? I have strong doubts anything like that will materialize even though some advocate for it. I don't advocate it. Because grocery shopping is "essential" and masking along with social distancing suffice in that context. For that very reason I can't see it coming to reality.

Now, when it comes to other things, like bar hopping, it makes a bit more sense. But I still can't see how it would work. There would first have to be a "passport" and no one seems to figure out how that would work.

What distinction between bar hopping and the grocery store are you making? Your saying bars are “non essential” so you must be subjected to further authority to express your right to peaceably assemble? It seems you support punishing those who don’t follow arbitrary policy.
edit on 4-4-2021 by Rob808 because: Fat thumb

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

we(the US) was in a state of emergency and still might be technically so they can do all sorts of things not normally allowed.

lastly.

why not just take the shot? I took them weeks ago and I am just fine, no autism yet. In fact most of my family has gotten them and they are still normal.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Happy Easter.

Thank you, Phage!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Another doctor speaking up, a hospital Medical Director.

Hospital Medical Director says level of sickness in NHS staff after Covid Vaccination is “Unprecedented”
dailyexpose.co.uk...

Dr Polyakova, who is the Medical Director of a hospital in Kent has said that the “levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented” among NHS staff, confirming that some are even suffering neurological symptoms which is having a “huge impact on the health service functioning”.

The doctor, who progressed into medical management of the hospital over the past three years says that she is struggling with the “failure to report” adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines among NHS staff, and clarified that the young and healthy are missing from work for weeks after receiving a dose of either the Pfizer or AstraZeneca experimental vaccine.

“Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and staff are being encouraged to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health.

“I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid after vaccination and probably transmitting it. It is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission.

“So why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data available and these products are only under emergency licensing. What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?”

Both the Pfizer and AstraZeneca jab are only licensed for emergency use only, as confirmed by Dr Polyakova. This means that the manufacturer of the vaccine, in this case either Pfizer or AstraZeneca, are not liable for any injury or ill-effect that may occur in the recipient of their product.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Daily Expose? Is that sort of like the National Enquirer?

Dr Polyakova, who is the Medical Director of a hospital in Kent
Well, that's good enough for me! But it would be nice to know which hospital.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Woo hoo, states are taking matters in their own hands and banning the darn gestapo covid crap, can not wait for GA to ban them too.

Soo many double standard the democrats are creating that they are digging themselves in their own crap, no voter IDs, no signature registrations, but wants to make every American show darn papers like German nazis era.

Idiots, democrats thing most Americans are dumb and stupid.

I give the finger to their crappy covid cards.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Realtruth

we(the US) was in a state of emergency and still might be technically so they can do all sorts of things not normally allowed.

lastly.

why not just take the shot? I took them weeks ago and I am just fine, no autism yet. In fact most of my family has gotten them and they are still normal.

This has almost zero to do with the vaccine, or getting it, but rather forced agendas, constitutional rights, civil liberties, and a much larger nefarious agenda.

And I'm glad you are fine and still normal after your shot. Does normal actually fit in here on ATS?
edit on 4-4-2021 by Realtruth because: Typo

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Chris Wittey, here in the UK said they are going to treat it like a normal flu. Also adding, that it is going to be reduced to a lower classification . Its at low to moderate at the moment. So how much lower can it be reduced ? To the common cold ? as it is in the class of a flu at the moment. They are not vaccines its an experimental gene therapy treatment. Talk about misinformation. Shutting the world down for a flu ??

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Antibodies. There have been many studies sone showing that Antibodies are prevalent 6 months and longer. One study among nurses and medical staff in the U.K. showed close to a year. Where does this fit into the vaccine narrative? Many published papers. Many many many more unbiased published papers showing no signs of reinfection after first infection.
I work with a woman who supposedly contracted covid but wasn't notified through contract tracing until 3 weeks after coming into contact, yet none of her 4 kids nor her husband or any of his contacts whom all work for in close proximity to him tested positive, after 4 consecutive tests one week apart.
Why does such a "threatening" virus pick and choose who is infected? Why do most need to be told they are infected via a bullsh*t PCR test in order to know? Can you provide any info that isn't a bias study showing that transmission is happening in asymptomatic individuals? Hense this huge argument for everyone needing a mask?

www.bmj.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

Why does such a "threatening" virus pick and choose who is infected?

I don't think it does.

Can you provide any info that isn't a bias study showing that transmission is happening in asymptomatic individuals?
Why do you think they are biased? Because they don't say what you want to hear or do you have some actual facts?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Interesting clip..
t.me...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join