It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced, or Coerced Vaccines/Passports Are They Illegal or Legal? – US Federal Code of Regulations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Boadicea

My wife is not infectious but has difficulty breathing with the mask on.
Once she became dizzy and almost fell at Target.
Had I not caught her...she could've severely injured herself.

She has my sympathy and my empathy. The worst time for me I was at the cash register, and they were very good and kind to me... but damn! I still don't know if it was more scary or more embarrassing. But I know it's impossible for me to leisurely shop with one on, so I have to keep my list short and get through as fast as I can. And only when I cannot get it another way!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not going over this again. We've both said our piece.

And it's way past my bedtime! I can't stop yawning... so I'm off to slumberland.

Sweet dreams all!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Happy Easter.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pteridine

So far it is an experimental treatment.

Clinical trials were completed. Many thousands of people took part in those trials.

At what point, in your mind, is it no longer experimental?

So far, it is only under an emergency use authorization. An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) means that it is not an approved product. These m-RNA vaccines are the first ever used in human subjects. Long term effects are not yet known.
Does that seem like an experimental drug to you or not? As to passports or such, wouldn't forcing disclosure violate HIPAA?

Israel now requires a "Green Pass" certificate to have access to hotels and theaters.
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) means that it is not an approved product.
Yes, an EUA does not have the same standards as an approval. That is because EUAs are issued in an emergency situation, which is different from a non-emergency situation. An EUA is issued when an emergency calls for it. It requires that sufficient testing as been performed to demonstrate sufficient safety and efficacy are determined by trials to to point where the emergency benefits outweigh the risks. It is not an arbitrary decision, it is carefully considered after review of the clinical trials.

If you are in an airplane falling out of the sky, are you going to inspect your parachute before using it or are you going to think it's better to just trust the person who packed it last?

Long term effects are not yet known.
Do you think that an approval covers all potential long term effects? How long term do you reckon is enough to study before making a determination. 5 years? 20?

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

My wife is not infectious but has difficulty breathing with the mask on.
Once she became dizzy and almost fell at Target.
Had I not caught her...she could've severely injured herself.

Some face coverings are far more effective than others. None of the ones in everyday use protect against viruses. There are absolutely no standards for the muzzle requirement and one could satisfy the order with a nylon mesh or muslin mask. Some studies say that most masks in use have no effect, that the six foot distance was just a guess, and three feet works just as well. Fauci makes stuff up as he goes.
If you don't want the PITA mask police bothering you, take a paper mask and make 1 inch cuts along the horizontal folds and see if that helps her.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

None of the ones in everyday use protect against viruses.

The primary purpose is not to protect the wearer.
Why do you think surgeons wear masks? It's not to protect themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The point is that an EUA is not an approval and not being approved may just have some bearing on any legal actions.

Vaccine passports are not necessary even though the CDC now ignores exposure to the disease leading to herd immunity and pushes vaccination as the route.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The point is that an EUA is not an approval and not being approved may just have some bearing on any legal actions.
If by "legal actions" you mean filing a claim for compensation, you are mistaken.It will be handled like any other vaccination claim, such as they are. If your claim is denied you can go to court.

The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program “provides compensation to people who are injured or die from a vaccination, medication, device or other so-called countermeasure necessary to prevent, treat or fight a pandemic, epidemic or security threat,” according to the program’s website.

On March 10, 2020, then-Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar issued a declaration under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act that authorized that program for Covid-related claims.
www.cnbc.com...

Vaccine passports are not necessary even though the CDC now ignores exposure to the disease leading to herd immunity and pushes vaccination as the route.
That is a very difficult sentence to read but it looks like a matter of opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

None of the ones in everyday use protect against viruses.

The primary purpose is not to protect the wearer.
Why do you think surgeons wear masks? It's not to protect themselves.

I thought surgeons wore masks to look cool.
Masks can't stop anything in either direction of flow unless they are sealed tightly against the face. Fauci was an author on a paper that said a large fraction of the Spanish flu deaths were a result of bacterial pneumonia from wearing cloth masks.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Fauci was an author on a paper that said a large fraction of the Spanish flu deaths were a result of bacterial pneumonia from wearing cloth masks.

Sounds interesting. Can you provide a link?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

If by "legal actions" you mean filing a claim for compensation, you are mistaken.It will be handled like any other vaccination claim, such as they are. If your claim is denied you can go to court.

The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program “provides compensation to people who are injured or die from a vaccination, medication, device or other so-called countermeasure necessary to prevent, treat or fight a pandemic, epidemic or security threat,” according to the program’s website.

On March 10, 2020, then-Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar issued a declaration under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act that authorized that program for Covid-related claims.
www.cnbc.com...

I was referring to legal actions against any "Vaccine Passports" requirements. The liability of vaccine manufacturers is limited to give them the incentive to make and distribute the vaccines quickly. It would seem that anyone worried about the vaccination state of others could merely get vaccinated themselves. No passports needed.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Good point. "Herd Immunity" was something often discussed by health officials 10 months ago. You don't hear about herd immunity, or natural immunity amongst Covid-19 recovered. The majority of Covid-19 news this year is about how everyone needs to be vaccinated... even children.

I'm starting a thread tomorrow on how the Biden Admin, the MSM and most medical people are pushing Americans closer to a rebellion, coup, or whatever you want to call it. These authorities either change their thinking, or look for a new job.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I was referring to legal actions against any "Vaccine Passports" requirements.

I thought you were talking about vaccine specific lawsuits.
As far as I know, anyone can still sue the government for anything, including violations of rights (real or imagined).

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You don't hear about herd immunity, or natural immunity amongst Covid-19 recovered.
But you do hear about how many people could die before natural herd immunity (Trump referred to it as herd mentality) is attained, assuming it ever was.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You don't hear about herd immunity, or natural immunity amongst Covid-19 recovered.
But you do hear about how many people could die before natural herd immunity (Trump referred to it as herd mentality) is attained, assuming it ever was.
www.foxnews.com...

The Covid-19 death-rate was so minimal, I never really cared much about herd immunity or vaccines. I just want the irrational overreaction to Covid-19 behind us. Like the Flu and H1N1, Covid-19 can stay. Just one more minor threat to human life.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The Covid-19 death-rate was so minimal,

Yeah 500,000 souls. No big deal.
Ebola was much worse.

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The Covid-19 death-rate was so minimal,

Yeah 500,000 souls. No big deal.
Ebola was much worse.

If there was a global Ebola pandemic, there would be good reason to be afraid. 57% death rate is genuinely frightening. Covid-19's 1% fatality rate, not so much.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

If there was a global Ebola pandemic, there would be good reason to be afraid
But there wasn't. Mostly because it's not very easy to contract. But if you listened to Rush Limbaugh you would have thought there was. Some major rants about it.

I don't expect you to remember that though. Selective memory goes hand in hand it cognitive dissonance. The lies fade, "COVID will just disappear", "Before Easter", "In the summer." While more and more people died.

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If there was a global Ebola pandemic, there would be good reason to be afraid
But there wasn't. Mostly because it's not very easy to contract. But if you listened to Rush Limbaugh you would have thought there was. Some major rants about it.

I don't expect you to remember that though. Selective memory goes hand in hand it cognitive dissonance.

The bottom line is Covid-19 is being used as a weapon to force people to act certain ways. Covid-19 is not deadly enough to warrant what the country has been through, and what the evil Biden Administration is trying to force upon the population.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join