It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren (Male Karen) smashes van window

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Lysergic

Seems pretty typical for Vancouver...a lot of angry nuts in Vancouver.

Honestly, I lost count of the amount of times I was close to being attacked or had some angry #er come up to me when I lived there or watched fights break out.

The most #ed was on a bus Monday morning heading to work. Big dude was sitting in his seat, old guy sat down next to him, old guy makes some comment or something, next thing you know big guy is choke slamming old guy onto the ceiling of the bus and a small brawl broke out, cops became involved and I was late for work.

Oh yeah, Vancouver! Was walking down the road and had a crazy woman scream at me from a bus. Couple minutes later she was deaking through trafffic screaming "I know you know me" which I really had to think about but then it hit me as super funny. It took her a few tries to get across and by then she was furious I was laughing. Never met her in my life. I went into a store and pretended to shop.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Dude is really angry at that window. Never knew there were conspiracy comedians out there. Does he do standup to?

But hey its good. The bike dude thought? Probably just buthurt because he knows it may be true. In this age of psyoping everywhere over every stupid fad. Like this facemask thing.

He should look on the bright side. There could have been death bugs in the vaccines. And nobody would be having time for throwing bikes at car windows. Because they would be very much dead.

Last time large swatchs of people got free injections from big money groups with vested interest in selling there wares? Well, things like the coc aine and crack epidemic happened. Though most of those who make and profit from vaccine sales? There more educated and should know that you dont kill your customers? Or else you end up broke.

So you yearly and monthly come with with the new new strain to which the people must be inoculated because the last strain has mutated and is now classified as a super duper new strain brand spanking new to this year only. They even have lab coat people on the TV saying so. Its basically going to be like a new i-phone every year. And also a new strain you got to take injections for....So make sure you take your injections.

Soon you will need to have a passport, just to leave your house and go to the store. To show your vaccinated and keeping in touch with vaccinations. If not? Then they may just cancel your drivers license. And really? For 99.9 % of those in this country, a whole 328 million?

Will have a hard time getting from place to place then. May have to take the bus everywhere. And so the mighty USA in all its glory. Falls. To basically, a mass marketed youtube channel, known as the MSM...Oh ya? That conspiracy?

Well guess we will see. Personally, I say let the chips fall were they may. Guess we will see in I would say, 15 years or more once things come full circle. Unless? This is the thing that leads us all to idocracy. Then? Probably nobody will know, because being stupid is the norm, and questioning the talking box gets you at least 10 years in the rehabilitation arena compounds.

edit on 9pmSaturdaypm032021f6pmSat, 03 Apr 2021 21:43:12 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Lmao...sounds like an apt description of you here in this thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Do we really need videos of every idiot "Karen" on the planet?

It's not like they are predominant on any part particular part of any spectrum.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But it brings you out of the woodwork~

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm oozing out all over the place. You should pay closer attention.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Collectable Phage-omon posts.

Gotta catch them alllllll.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
One nice neat package for ya. If you're really interested.
Phage

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Phage

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Phage

How you do that?
2nd.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Click the person silhouette in the lower left corner of your (or anyone's) avatar. Select "view posts".

I don't know if it works on a "device." I use a real computer.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Understood. But what does PC have to do with this?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
unless i dont know its jesus, i'll assume its phage.
god bless you phage.

whiney little #.
can i say # on ats?
edit on 3-4-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

But what does PC have to do with this?

You mean a computer?
I don't know if the same features appear on a "device" as do on a computer.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yes. I mean a Personal Computer.
edit on 4/4/2021 by Tundra because: Off the rails

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Yes it works on the artificially locked down 'devices' that are computers with a godawful software stack limited at the whims of such companies as Qualcomm who hold a complete monopoly on the cellular radio embedded within allowing them to dictate the terms of pretty much everything that goes into the phone, even to such behemoths as google or Apple.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Do we really need videos of every idiot "Karen" on the planet?

It's not like they are predominant on any part particular part of any spectrum.

Yes , yes we do.
To remind folks of what ignorance looks and sounds like.
Along with Darren posts.
edit on 4/4/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Home of the BC bud!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Being honest and realistic about it as a British and travelled not that much around the world while at the same time been to a few places and most continents but not that many countries and still loads to see................. Vancouver is without doubt the wackiest strangest most off its head place yet visited. The people there are lets say on another level

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueRR
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Home of the BC bud!!!

Totally insane yet awesome is it someit west coast like in the States? Could live in the BC full time it never ceases to amaze

<< 1  2  3   >>

join