It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren (Male Karen) smashes van window

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

That's not how the law works here though...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
I have never said anything is wrong with what he was saying in the bull horn. He just said it in one of the worse ways possible. LOUD does not mean correct. It makes him look stupid and much less believable.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I am not in Canada so you may be correct. In the USA, it would depend more on the lawyers and mostly the mood of the judge as to how the laws apply.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I have never said anything is wrong with what he was saying in the bull horn. He just said it in one of the worse ways possible. LOUD does not mean correct. It makes him look stupid and much less believable.

Referring to my last post. 2nd.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra
They would not listen and this is why they are failing to gather the support of the masses.

I was in a Radio Shack once. Someone bought a kids drum machine. The manager asked if it was for his or someone elses kids. The customer asked why did that matter. The manager replied "If it is your kids, get the cheap batteries. If not then get the good ones. We have several different ones depending on how annoying the parents are to you."

BLM and Antifa have just about ran out of their batteries.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

But loud reaches more folks than a whisper does.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Government propaganda propagation.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I have never said anything is wrong with what he was saying in the bull horn.

But the way you keep debating , it does appear so.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88
I am not in Canada so you may be correct. In the USA, it would depend more on the lawyers and mostly the mood of the judge as to how the laws apply.

Nope.
Perfectly legal here in the US to use a bullhorn .
No one does , though .
However , it is illegal to damage private property under any reason.
How is it where you're at ?
edit on 4/3/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I am pretty sure bull horn guy could have been arrested for disturbing the peace and other charges.

what a pathetic slave mindset.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledgePlay stupid games, get stupid results.

make stupid comments, look stupid.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I give up. I do not find this comedian funny and this video is even less so. His actions are just stupid and make people mad, some to the point of violence.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

They would not listen and this is why they are failing to gather the support of the masses.

I was in a Radio Shack once. Someone bought a kids drum machine. The manager asked if it was for his or someone elses kids. The customer asked why did that matter. The manager replied "If it is your kids, get the cheap batteries. If not then get the good ones. We have several different ones depending on how annoying the parents are to you."

BLM and Antifa have just about ran out of their batteries.

What is your point? I have no clue. Can you give me one? Does this have to do with the guy in the vehicle "disturbing the peace?"

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Antifa and BLM have been a tolerated evil. Now even the democrats are tired of them. They will not last much longer.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Antifa and BLM have been a tolerated evil. Now even the democrats are tired of them. They will not last much longer.

My question was, "Does this have to do with the guy in the vehicle "disturbing the peace?""

2nd.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am sorry I did not explain it better,

YOU brought up BLM and Antifa in this thread first. YOU figure it out.

Sorry about the yelling.

edit on 4 3 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The shouter, and the smasher..both clowns imo.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I find this thread beyond ironic, because the left screams the loudest...and suddenly those on the opposing side have an issue with loudness! Bull horns, groups of screaming people, igniting fires for attention, burning s# down, screaming in people's faces, beating people down, ganging up on anyone with a different viewpoint.

How very, VERY, ironic!!

How does that shoe fit anyway???

ETA - Perhaps, BK, the right would be well to do exactly the same things the left do. Don'tcha' think?

edit on 4/3/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am sorry I did not explain it better,

YOU brought up BLM and Antifa in this thread first. YOU figure it out.

Sorry about the yelling.

"I learned that from you"- beyondknowledge '21. Eat it and smile! Back on track. You never answered any of the questions I brought up about the video.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Well in Canada, you're not allowed to assault someone for yelling or using a bullhorn...if they touch you, that #'s fair game, self defense...otherwise...no...you cannot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join