It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren (Male Karen) smashes van window

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

As an Englishman being honest and realistic and been around the Planet Earth a bit not that much but a bit Vancouver is possibly the craziest place been to til this day. The general population at least 50% were literally off their heads and on another level and half of those were stone cold sober. A strange place and a wet one too but full of strangeness

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
It seems you don't deal with other peoples medical problems well do you? Taken any seeing eye dogs or white canes from anyone recently?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Tundra
I learned that from you.

Well since you have become my apprentice, here is my second lesson. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Losing your # because of loud noises isn't really comparable to being blind or deaf. One of those is a discipline and behaviour issue, the other two are actual physical handicaps.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I keep trying but that "comedian" guy and his friends in the video are so full of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I believe you have the right to say anything you want. I do not believe you have the right to stick a bull horn in someones face and say it under any circumstances. Play stupid games, get stupid results.

I guess you want to ban ice cream trucks too. The bullhorn wasn’t anywhere close the to guy until he assaulted the man. Stupid argument your trying to make. SMH

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Depending on what a doctor and judge said, yes it can be considered the same thing legally and with the some legal consequences. Are you willing to sit in prison for years and loose your life savings to find out?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
Ice cream trucks can be heard from a long way away and are easily avoided. A random van on the street is not expected to make that much sound.

One is offering something for sale, the other has a stick and is poking a bear. No comparison there.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This video was hilarious on 4chan. Someone said "can't we just dox this psycho?"
2 comments later
"Sure, why not!"
Guys entire bio was up.
"God I love 4chan" was the next comment.

He is a doctor and is running a big covid program campaign.
While not wearing the mask..lol

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ice cream trucks can be heard from a long way away and are easily avoided. A random van on the street is not expected to make that much sound.

One is offering something for sale, the other has a stick and is poking a bear. No comparison there.

Whatever phtt

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This video was hilarious on 4chan. Someone said "can't we just dox this psycho?"
2 comments later
"Sure, why not!"
Guys entire bio was up.
"God I love 4chan" was the next comment.

He is a doctor and is running a big covid program campaign.
While not wearing the mask..lol

What a great time.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So, I guess your signature doesn’t really mean jack to you, does it?

Knowledge and awareness are always your best weapons. Never go about unarmed. Question everything. Seek the truth behind the lies.

edit on 3-4-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Here in Florida he could have been justifiably and legally shot dead. Although I do carry, I wouldn't have shot him but I do also carry a baseball bat under my seat at all times and he would most definitely been introduced to it, nuts first.

Plenty of people would shot him though, just saying.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Are you having a problem with my questioning the knee jerk reaction to this video or my suggestion for you to seek the truth?

Now that we know the bicycle guy was a doctor with financial interests in this, then yes, he is the one with the problem.

I still do not agree with going around with a stick and poking a random bear just to get a video.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You realize assaulting someone for making noise is a crime?

Dude on the bike committed assault and can be arrested for that.

It is illegal to assault someone for speaking to you or even yelling at you.

Bike Guy's financial interests are superfluous. He assaulted someone with a bike. If guy in the van wanted to he could press charges for assault with a deadly weapon.

www.oykhmancriminaldefence.com...

For the purposes of this offence, a weapon is anything used to cause death or injury to someone or to threaten or intimidate someone. Because the definition of weapon is so broad, the weapon does not have to be something we would typically consider a weapon, like a gun or a knife. Rather, it can include things like a remote control, a cucumber, or even a pet, so long as it is used to injure the victim.

If the Crown Prosecutor proceeds by way of indictment and you are convicted of assault with a weapon or assault causing bodily harm, you will be liable to a jail sentence of up to 10 years.

Dude on the bike is a #ing clown who could face up to 10 years in jail for that nonsense.

You will never be legally justified in physically attacking someone just because you don't like the noises they make.
edit on 3/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well, have you stopped to think that maybe he “questioned everything and seeked the truth” and wants to tell others the lies he found in doing so and his bullhorn was the best way for him to “never go about unarmed”? You know, all those things in your sig. “knowledge and awareness are always your best weapons”, right? He’s making others aware, right? Just a little to loud for you though, right? Again stupid argument you’re trying to make.
edit on 3-4-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I keep trying but that "comedian" guy and his friends in the video are so full of ignorance.

You really are beyond knowledge. Would you rather "that "comedian" guy and his friends in the video" go out and smash up people's windows? Would you rather "that "comedian" guy and his friends in the video" go onto the street and punch a person wearing a mask?

What this man says in the video, is funny. But when you scratch the surface, It isn't so funny. Control is a main priority. As cheesy as this sounds. Real eyes, realize, real lies.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't believe in getting in someones face to argue something. It is the mentality that the one yelling the loudest is right in the argument. Often this is not the case.

If you want to persuade someone then you need to have a conversation with them. Yelling, useing bull horns, etc.. just drive people away.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I could argue that the comedian instigated the attack by attempting to damage the hearing of nearby people. Anything can be a weapon including a bull horn.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't believe in getting in someones face to argue something. It is the mentality that the one yelling the loudest is right in the argument. Often this is not the case.

If you want to persuade someone then you need to have a conversation with them. Yelling, useing bull horns, etc.. just drive people away.

Try saying that to the anti-fa and blm crowd. Im sure they are all ears and willing to hear what you say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join