It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren (Male Karen) smashes van window

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Some guy bullhorning around Vancouver gets attacked with an assault bike by angry old Asian man.

No escape this time, seems they held him until cops came lol

Dude handled it pretty well.

Might not have worked out so well in the states eh?

edit on 3-4-2021 by Lysergic because: ed

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Seems pretty typical for Vancouver...a lot of angry nuts in Vancouver.

Honestly, I lost count of the amount of times I was close to being attacked or had some angry #er come up to me when I lived there or watched fights break out.

The most #ed was on a bus Monday morning heading to work. Big dude was sitting in his seat, old guy sat down next to him, old guy makes some comment or something, next thing you know big guy is choke slamming old guy onto the ceiling of the bus and a small brawl broke out, cops became involved and I was late for work.
edit on 3/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Hopefully they ban assault bikes.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yeah, they can add it next to the list of assault toy guns.

Then again, it was used against an anti covid dude...

It'll probably end up being called a peaceful unity bike of joy protecting all the grandmas from the evil sociopathic anti masker.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Nazi Smasher~

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Asian on white HATE CRIME!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am pretty sure bull horn guy could have been arrested for disturbing the peace and other charges. The police should have been called on the van without attacking it. Video it for evidence then keep it in sight until the police deal with it.

Why are they assuming the guy is atacking because of what they said?

More like just yelling at him with a bull horn from that short distance would set him off.

What were the van idiots expecting?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I am pretty sure bull horn guy could have been arrested for disturbing the peace and other charges.

No...where he was driving through, unless he was breaking any driving laws he had every right to do that.

Why are they assuming the guy is atacking because of what they said?

More like just yelling at him with a bull horn from that short distance would set him off.

What were the van idiots expecting?

So, you believe it's cool to randomly attack people and damage their property because they're making too much noise in the middle of a downtown city street? Guess every crackhead yelling in the street around that area deserves to get # stomped too right?

Dude was driving through the downtown core...not a residential neighbourhood or anything. That looked like somewhere down by pender or something.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I believe you have the right to say anything you want. I do not believe you have the right to stick a bull horn in someones face and say it under any circumstances. Play stupid games, get stupid results.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You be Karen a little too much. Smh.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I do believe he was not sticking a bullhorn in peoples faces.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I believe you have the right to say anything you want. I do not believe you have the right to stick a bull horn in someones face and say it under any circumstances. Play stupid games, get stupid results.

Now you just making # up Karen.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Dude must have a long face to stretch from the sidewalk to inside someone else's car....I mean he was on a bike...in about 10 seconds he would have been past the car and out of earshot. He chose to stop and take the time to attack someone who he could have just rode on past and ignored like a reasonable person.

I mean, I've had sit there while some guy wandered up and down the skytrain yelling at everyone how Jesus was coming and the world was ending, I thought he was annoying, but, never contemplated viciously attacking him because of it.

That's just not a reasonable response to someone speaking loudly saying dumb #.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra
I am more civilized than you? Probably. I try to avoid this type of situation by not being any of those idiots in the video, life works out better that way.

I sense you support the de-funding of police so things like this video will just work themselves out. Who cleans up the blood and burned out van after it is over?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You be assuming a little too much.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ever deal with anyone bothered by loud noises? I have. You had better not set them off. They will ether have an emotional breakdown or become violent.

Again, play stupid games, get stupid results.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra
I learned that from you.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Do you need to speak with our manager?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No. I will just video you cutting my tree down without permission. That way you can pay me many thousands of dollars and bankrupt your HOA out of existance.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah...that's on them. If they don't know how to behave in a reasonable way, that's their responsibility. Some day they'll flip out at the wrong person and get their face smashed in.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join