It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroedingers Vaccine... it's all becoming laughable beyond belief.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
UK data suggests 1 jab is really effective, they cut down deaths 96% to 72% compared to us b/c they focused on getting 1 shot to their most vulnerable.
www.wsj.com...

Ben Stein is in the same boat as you, no effects from the first, horrible from the next.(video on youtube)

ZOE app data(700k users) shows 3x side effects if you have already had the virus, again they suggest doing 1 shot.
www.msn.com... 3PMl_k5MlciNKytvpWKQwG3aJwjDQjamJp-MMhBsvSWOebeVyxOyQ0Lw

There has been 0 guidance on the rollout of this thing. The AZ shot is likely going to sit on shelves if they dont get ahead of this blood clot issue with women under 55.
blogs.sciencemag.org...

edit on 5-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
How can you tell if it saved from deaths when less than .01% of the people died that we know for sure had it? Almost all of them had the WuHan flu with Vitamin D deficiency.

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: Phage
UK data suggests 1 jab is really effective, they cut down deaths 96% to 72% compared to us b/c they focused on getting 1 shot to their most vulnerable.
www.wsj.com...

Ben Stein is in the same boat as you, no effects from the first, horrible from the next.(video on youtube)

ZOE app data(700k users) shows 3x side effects if you have already had the virus, again they suggest doing 1 shot.
www.msn.com... 3PMl_k5MlciNKytvpWKQwG3aJwjDQjamJp-MMhBsvSWOebeVyxOyQ0Lw

There has been 0 guidance on the rollout of this thing. The AZ shot is likely going to sit on shelves if they dont get ahead of this blood clot issue with women under 55.
blogs.sciencemag.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

And the SPARS 2025-2028 Document is predictively programing us for side effects to really start to kick in 6 months later and even worse down the road. Then they simulated the response, waiting for data confirmation, how to respond in the media etc. It's bizarre.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

First why are people looking here

CDC is a for profit corporation
It is a private, nonprofit organization classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity. To connect with CDC Foundation, click here . The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and others to fight threats to health and safety.Dec 20, 2019

Second there is a prophecy that clearly tells us things are going to get worse but it will end and it will end well for those who really care to seek and find the answers.

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. CDC is private and Fauci is no official but a marketing chief, a lobbyist for vaccine companies? The US of A has trolled me again. It's a joke how FUBAR it is. I feel stupid even as an outsider. Like Lisa Simpson taking a cab to insane asylum and franatically laughing after Bart-Mozart dies (Season 15 Episode 11) 🤪 Someone should have been pointing it out everytime he appeared around Trump on TV. Does Trump know that? Probably not. Lol.
Are they not kinda outside the reach of some laws and constitution like the Big Tech? Like all the private contractors doing dirty work for the agencies?
edit on 5/4/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bicent

Why is there such a push to take a vaccine that blocks our receptors?
What?

Along with salt, sugar and a fat coating, the most important ingredient in the vaccine is the mRNA, a tiny instruction manual for your cells to use to make the infamous SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Scientists figured out that the coronavirus uses its spike protein to attach to molecules called ACE2 receptors on the outside of your cells to get inside. “Once inside the cell, the mRNA from the vaccine is taken up by your ribosomes and translated into many copies of the spike protein,” says Moore. Then, the mRNA is broken down and the newly-formed spike protein is released from the cell.

LINKY

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Oh. ACE2 receptors. Now I understand. You're thinking of things like ACE inhibitors.

Your receptors will be fine because the antibodies destroy the spike protein. That's what they do.

And your immune system will be ready to attack the real virus if it tries to invade your cells through those receptors. Because those antibodies are out hunting for the spike protein which covers the virus.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 4/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Bravo Fice, great post and I couldn't of painted it better myself. Hats off.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh. ACE2 receptors. Now I understand. You're thinking of things like ACE inhibitors.

Your receptors will be fine because the antibodies destroy the spike protein. That's what they do.

And your immune system will be ready to attack the real virus if it tries to invade your cells through those receptors. Because those antibodies are out hunting for the spike protein which covers the virus.

www.cdc.gov...

Phage, you can just stop at any time, you know that right? Science does not tell us ANYTHING definitive about the virus nor the vaccine that isn't arbitrary because there isn't enough data on either point to make ANY assertions. Please stop......

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

First why are people looking here

CDC is a for profit corporation
It is a private, nonprofit organization classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity. To connect with CDC Foundation, click here . The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and others to fight threats to health and safety.Dec 20, 2019

Second there is a prophecy that clearly tells us things are going to get worse but it will end and it will end well for those who really care to seek and find the answers.

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. CDC is private and Fauci is no official but a marketing chief, a lobbyist for vaccine companies? The US of A has trolled me again. It's a joke how FUBAR it is. I feel stupid even as an outsider. Like Lisa Simpson taking a cab to insane asylum and franatically laughing after Bart-Mozart dies (Season 15 Episode 11) 🤪 Someone should have been pointing it out everytime he appeared around Trump on TV. Does Trump know that? Probably not. Lol.
Are they not kinda outside the reach of some laws and constitution like the Big Tech? Like all the private contractors doing dirty work for the agencies?

No the CDC is not a private organisation, the quoted text refers to the CDC foundation and has been trimmed to look like it is referring to the CDC ( totally accidently i am sure...)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Science does not tell us ANYTHING definitive about the virus nor the vaccine that isn't arbitrary

False. You think this all happened in a vacuum?

Science figured out how the immune system fights infection. Long ago.

Science figured out how to make the immune system mimic a response to infection. Long ago

Science figured out how to build a bit of mRNA to order, quite a while ago.

Science figured out how to build a bit of mRNA which can make the body mimic a molecule carried by a virus. Very soon after the genome of that virus was known.

Science figured out how to make a vaccine with a bit of mRNA which can make the body mimic a molecule which can cause the body to mimic a response to infection.

Science conducted clinical trials with many thousands of people using that vaccine with a bit of mRNA which can make the body mimic a molecule which does cause the body to mimic a response to infection.

Science learned that vaccine is highly effective and has a very low rate of side effects, the majority of which are minor.

Not arbitrary at all.
edit on 4/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Ben Stein is in the same boat as you, no effects from the first, horrible from the next.

I haven't had the second shot. How does that put us in the same boat?
edit on 4/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You dont need a "vaccine" if there is no such thing as a "virus". We know how when and where they started and pushed "The Great Virus Lie".

Its over.

www.bitchute.com...

If anyone tries to tell you there are mutating live "viruses" everywhere....well heres a link to what they are.

www.youtube.com...

There are however...viral sized living Pleomorphic Bacteria that can Morph....see how the amature phuckers lied ?
edit on 6-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
You dont need a "vaccine" if there is no such thing as a "virus". We know how when and where they started and pushed "The Great Virus Lie".

Its over.

www.bitchute.com...

If anyone tries to tell you there are mutating live "viruses" everywhere....well heres a link to what they are.

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps you could explain to us why we should believe Amandha Vollmer (or to use her full medical title, Amandha Vollmer) over the oh let's say millions of actual qualified doctors and medical scientists?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: one4all

Its over.

www.bitchute.com...

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps you could explain to us why we should believe Amandha Vollmer (or to use her full medical title, Amandha Vollmer) over the oh let's say millions of actual qualified doctors and medical scientists?

For the same reason you should do all your own research...you have zero protection from lies...only your own common sense....you shouldnt need only her testimony....she should be just another support for a truth you are already learning.

If the Shoe fits...wear it...if it walks like a Duck and Talks like a Duck.....there has ALWAYS ONLY BEEN ONE TRUTH....2 sides to every coin was done to confuse you.

Being qualified by a bastardized and weaponized Status Quo....is disqualification by proxy.

You should only believe what resonates with you.

By the way.....95% OF THE REAL SCIENTIFIC DATA SUPPORTS TERRAIN THEORY.....Germ Theory has always been a fabrication based off of hijacked then misrepresented actualized data.
edit on 6-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Einstein apocryphally said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

If he said it, then he was right, but I think a newer caveat is in order as well;

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results AND getting medical advice off ATS"

'nuff said.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Research being believing what unqualified quacks on you tube tell you?

Sorry think I will stick with actual science for now thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman
Einstein apocryphally said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

If he said it, then he was right, but I think a newer caveat is in order as well;

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results AND getting medical advice off ATS"

'nuff said.

No medical advice being offered...just a path to reality.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Research being believing what unqualified quacks on you tube tell you?

Sorry think I will stick with actual science for now thanks.

No Man is a Prophet in his own Land....ever wonder why that rings true ?

Research and Science do not support Germ Theory @ all.

Inquiring minds seek to learn what they want to ...others are willing to wait for someone to tell them what to learn.

Im just giving Inquiring minds a path of least resistance to a clear and obvious truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Reality is entirely based on individual perception.

Me, I'm not a physician, a virologist, microbiologist or a scientist. Therefore I have desire to try and usurp them or ignore their advice.

After all, they have done a pretty damn good job of keeping me alive through the years I have been on this planet.

Which other aspects of science do you struggle with/not believe in? You must have a really hard time coping with electricity?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman
a reply to: one4all

Reality is entirely based on individual perception.

Me, I'm not a physician, a virologist, microbiologist or a scientist. Therefore I have desire to try and usurp them or ignore their advice.

After all, they have done a pretty damn good job of keeping me alive through the years I have been on this planet.

Which other aspects of science do you struggle with/not believe in? You must have a really hard time coping with electricity?

Do you think any of the Professional Titles you listed come with a Truth Warranty ?

Do you look @ what you eat ?

Do you "look" @ what you learn ?

Trust yourself....EveryMan and EveryWoman is as smart as anyone projecting any of the pseudo titles you just listed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join