It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroedingers Vaccine... it's all becoming laughable beyond belief.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Did you read the rebuttal I linked?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have read all the re-butts

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Mandroid7

When you say the word "Morgellons" it make my eyes roll and my ears shut off.

Funny how Morgellons was the epidemic of the early 2000's that just vanished suddenly. Now its been revived again? LMAO

Nobody truly knows if it was something real. Obviously it was ridiculed everywhere. Those people who claimed it was some kind of real thing didn't think it was anything to laugh about.

Was it funny or laughable when the CIA dispersed Cadmium Sulfide on a city causing horrific birth defects?

Was it funny or laughable when the CIA infected black people with Syphilis?

Who knows what other weird and strange things our own government has experimented with on the public?

Have they ever been punished?

No they haven't been.

And not having ever been punished for their Class A felonies against American citizens, would they be emboldened to conduct even more exotic experiments on the public?

The answer to that is obvious.

I can't even begin to tell you how totally defeated this makes me feel...my life having been taken from me in every way left deformed and disfigured beyond belief by something you have endless whistleblowers from plum island, the Navy, and the Air Force coming clean about it being an experimental biological weapons and something the CDC recently did finally askit is a disease and the world I once knew is being leveled at a laughable doomed pace because people believe a disease takes its course of action from the plot of a simulation playing out word for word as it was written even that it began with a bat in a Chinese market and a year in when nobody has ever been able to give the same information twice or anything near equal opinions on this virus you need a Gated and a government tpanel to detect because they're actually stupid enough to believe that's a normal thing and that the virus exists. Of course just wanting it to all speed up and end faster, this new normal is a world I want no part of anyway. Always knew the morons would be our doom. We need no asteroid or supervolcano. Just worthless individuals.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The vaccination programs....ill reserve judgement on, as believe that COVID is a hoax is just insane.

The testing...this is why i keep pointing out that our data is utter BS. I get told, with links to some official website, that im wrong. So i've stopped even talking about it.

But the false positive/negative rate makes me wonder if there wasn't a reagent preloaded on testing swabs to would give "positive" results once used.

COVID is not a hoax, the severity of COVID is the hoax. The govt control of your mind, body and freedom are a travesty.

It's a real shame that those you were replying to haven't owned up to the truths you speak of. It shows the compromised spirit of current human conditions that exist today. You point out the obvious truth to certain posters, and they just can't cope with it.

That is a travesty in and of itself.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: flice

Mass Vaccination will Breed Dangerous Variants & Weaken Our Immunity — Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD

Like the polio vaccine? Oh, wait....Polio is nearly eradicated due to the vaccine. How about diptheria? Measles? Mumps? Scarlet Fever? Hepatitis? Influenza? Whooping Cough?

It's amazing how the Flu vaccine was so effective this Flu season. I think fewer than 2,000 cases have been reported in the U.S. since October 1st!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

“gEt tHe vAcCiNe”

NO

Nine months ago, Joe Biden and the CDC Director himself raised red flags about the Covid-19 vaccine(s).

Beware...It's being rushed: www.reuters.com...

So did enlightened leaders of the Black community: www.noi.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's amazing how the Flu vaccine was so effective this Flu season. I think fewer than 2,000 cases have been reported in the U.S. since October 1st!

Maybe social distancing and masks had something to do with it. You think?
edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nine months ago, Joe Biden and the CDC Director himself raised red flags about the Covid-19 vaccine(s).

You are greatly mistaken.

This is what Biden said in September:

“The idea that there’s going to be a vaccine and everything’s gonna be fine tomorrow - it’s just not rational,” Biden said during a CNN town hall in Moosic, Pennsylvania.

This was in response to Trump's claim that a vaccine could be available before the election. And no cautions about it being "rushed."

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that these vaccines

Have without a shadow of doubt Have Been Rushed...

Riouz

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good topic op good summary and good opinion.

I see covid like this at this point. The only truth, the only thing we know for sure is it changed the world. I’m not sure what’s going on in other places in the world but but the scary crazy stories that were coming out of China, back in February of 2020, people falling over shaking to death and dying never hit the streets here. Most people I know that caught it had flu like symptoms and recovered. Not hospitalized not put on a icu none of that. As a matter a fact the ones who I discovered who were hospitalized and put on a icu are the same type of folk who would be doing the same if they caught a bad case of influenza.

At this point I am really beginning to wonder what is going on, since the onset of covid all within a year’s time I have seen censorship, a us potus election that has some serious deficiencies in regards to its legitimacy that no one wants to investigate, a threat to citizens if they don’t get a vaccine that was also developed in unprecedented time coincidentally in conjunction with a so called deadly virus with a mortality rate that is being hyperbolically sensationalized.

So pretty much people before covid were pretty normal, however people after covid have totally lost their minds. I am usually one of the normal down to earth conspiracy guys not to quick to judge and conclude yeah, that sounds like a conspiracy etc. at this point I am really beginning to wonder about this covid world event. I am beginning to see who gained from it and who did not gain from it, who gained politically and who did not. Economically who gained and economically who did not.

The data is out there in regards covid. Now let’s look closer. When we travel overseas fellow Americans we have to be vaccinated so we don’t get people sick in another country’s and vice versa. Why is there such a push to take a vaccine that blocks our receptors?

I am beginning to wonder about this. I mean at this point I don’t believe what these people are saying, so why are we suppose to take this vaccine? I doubt it’s to protect ourselves from a disease that most healthy people recover from saying it was like a head cold..
edit on 4-4-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Why is there such a push to take a vaccine that blocks our receptors?
What?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Good topic op good summary and good opinion.

I see covid like this at this point. The only truth, the only thing we know for sure is it changed the world. I’m not sure what’s going on in other places in the world but but the scary crazy stories that were coming out of China, back in February of 2020, people falling over shaking to death and dying never hit the streets here. Most people I know that caught it had flu like symptoms and recovered. Not hospitalized not put on a icu none of that. As a matter a fact the ones who I discovered who were hospitalized and put on a icu are the same type of folk who would be doing the same if they caught a bad case of influenza.

At this point I am really beginning to wonder what is going on, since the onset of covid all within a year’s time I have seen censorship, a us potus election that has some serious deficiencies in regards to its legitimacy that no one wants to investigate, a threat to citizens if they don’t get a vaccine that was also developed in unprecedented time coincidentally in conjunction with a so called deadly virus with a mortality rate that is being hyperbolically sensationalized.

So pretty much people before covid were pretty normal, however people after covid have totally lost their minds. I am usually one of the normal down to earth conspiracy guys not to quick to judge and conclude yeah, that sounds like a conspiracy etc. at this point I am really beginning to wonder about this covid world event. I am beginning to see who gained from it and who did not gain from it, who gained politically and who did not. Economically who gained and economically who did not.

The data is out there in regards covid. Now let’s look closer. When we travel overseas fellow Americans we have to be vaccinated so we don’t get people sick in another country’s and vice versa. Why is there such a push to take a vaccine that blocks our receptors?

I am beginning to wonder about this. I mean at this point I don’t believe what these people are saying, so why are we suppose to take this vaccine? I doubt it’s to protect ourselves from a disease that most healthy people recover from saying it was like a head cold..

This is not a new lie....it is a very old very vested lie that always had a objective, one that has been recently expedited....they just hurried up their old plan.

Covid-cold is real....its not what they are saying....they are lieing about a real bug.....its their typical scheme....the bug they are now telling lies about is one they "farmed into" most of the people on tis Planet....this is a bug that can be deadly long-term , but one that they have brainwashed us all to ignore and to consider harmless.....who is afraid of "bad gut bacteria"....who would believe that simple "bad gut bacteria" would be the cause of all diseases.

No one would believe it ...except for the people who have constructed and pushed forward "The Great Virus Lie"......oh yes....these people knew and know exactly what is and has been going on because they have been macro-managing it for Centuries.

What better secret to keep from the masses if you are say Royalty.....or a Secret Society....what better secret to build a multi-century lie off of....a secret about a food bourne pleomorphic bacteria that can lay dormant inside of you and which will slowly kill you in so many different ways over such a variant timeline that its nearly impossible to pinpoint as causality .

Today we do not only know what they did we know when and how they did it.....every single crooked step is forever branded into history if one knows how to track living human feces.......because these pieces of flotsam have been doing this to us all for CENTURIES....and the buck stops here and now.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
OP such an excellent name for this vaccine the Schrodinger's. I will use it in honor of those that died taking it, and for those with symptoms that range from abnormal pain to much worse. If I have to take a test to find out that I had this, then I am not very concerned at this point.

Eating right, getting exercise of any kind, and getting sunshine are better than a vaccine for the common cold pathogens. And I do believe in some vaccines. Just not all of them. Why do I have to take one if I am the only one that suffers when that is my call? I am not buying what their selling on this one. The bullying us into taking the shot that many perceive the passport to be is not sitting well with my friends and family.

Some vaccines like Polio I am all in on, as well as many of the childhood shots such as MMR. This whole CV-19/Wuhan flu thing has a big stench of hoax and NWO controllers running our lives in the near future if we allow it to continue. Whatever is happening we are being lied to and do you take things as facts from liars after you learn they lie to you? I have a hard time doing that.

edit on 5-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This vaccine may or may not be effective against Covid-19.. But the forced vaccinations (by creating Vaccine Passports, denying Jobs for the un-vaccinated etc) seems a little bit way out of ordinary. I have never seen a vaccine being forced upon people like this... And I have a big question "Isn't anyone trying to find a cure for Covid-19?". I mean if there is a cure why the need for vaccines, Pharma will win anyway with a cure too..

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: thethirdsign
This vaccine may or may not be effective against Covid-19.. But the forced vaccinations (by creating Vaccine Passports, denying Jobs for the un-vaccinated etc) seems a little bit way out of ordinary. I have never seen a vaccine being forced upon people like this... And I have a big question "Isn't anyone trying to find a cure for Covid-19?". I mean if there is a cure why the need for vaccines, Pharma will win anyway with a cure too..

Many good Dr have found the cure and when they try to tell you the Media stomps on the story. HCQ for one works but they can't have Trump tell us it works and then let that slide. People were better off dead in their mind than healing themselves.

The links are all over on AQS 3rd sign.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thethirdsign

Prevention is better than the cure is one of the basic principles of healthcare. It's far cheaper (less profit for big pharma) and far better health outcome for the patient.

The UK is running the world's largest clinical trial to see how effective a few medications are as treatments but so far there's no approved treatment or cure that has gone through the clinical trial phase. They're experimental/off label uses of pre-existing medications at the moment which is an area where most scientific fraud occurs (eg shyness rebranded as 'social anxiety' so heart medications/beta-blockers could be marketed as a cure).

UK trial

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Maybe social distancing and masks had something to do with it. You think?

LOL! you really think this?

Mask was no match for the flu but covid some how knew the secret on getting around them.

ya.....ok.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
I think we can all agree that these vaccines

Have without a shadow of doubt Have Been Rushed...

Riouz

Never more so, and I'm very thankful for all the lives this has saved and is saving. The UK's incompetent handling of the pandemic gave us the highest death rate in Europe. However, our vaccine program is way ahead of our European neighbours (over 40% now vaccinated). Result - after a surge of pre-vaccine deaths, very few of our citizens are suffering and dying of Covid (most recent daily death rate 26) and our government is undeservedly more popular. Meanwhile the pandemic is peaking in Eastern and Central Europe.
edit on 5-4-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Even the big tech censorship, the twitter hashtags, vaccine side effects were simulated.

Alex Jones breaks down the SPARS 2025-2028 document
emergency-saturday-broadcast

Many have missed it including me.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

First why are people looking here

CDC is a for profit corporation
It is a private, nonprofit organization classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity. To connect with CDC Foundation, click here . The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and others to fight threats to health and safety.Dec 20, 2019

Second there is a prophecy that clearly tells us things are going to get worse but it will end and it will end well for those who really care to seek and find the answers.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join