It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroedingers Vaccine... it's all becoming laughable beyond belief.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I wasn't trying to associate the two.

It's just the main reason that I'm in no rush to get a comparatively new vaccine.

??

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Point being.
We trust doctors and scientists. Sometimes things go wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ah. Understood.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: doorhandle

And again to me this 'long covid' could just be psychosomatic,

It could be. But that doesn't make the symptoms any less real. It's not the same thing as hypocondria. And some of those symptoms go well beyond feeling tired coming home from work.

now snowballed into a runaway phycosocial (think that's a made up word)

It is. I think you meant psycho-social, but I get your drift. I also think the whole think was exacerbated by the original response. At least in our area nearly every provider had a broken web site. The cause was obvious. They were just overwhelmed with traffic. My wife tried to sign up at several different locations, but it looked like the site rejected her every single time. She had colleagues calling her up saying, "Go here! Go here!" and it never worked. Finally got an appt. with Safeway (grocery stores.) And after that she kept getting. "OK, Yer On!" responses from those sites that had rejected her. It was really kind of a fiasco, but it was NOT a conspiracy.

Now there appears to be an adequate supply and everyone is eligible. My provider, Kaiser-Permanente, was well organized and a very efficient assembly line going. Kudos to them. FYI here they were originally "Group Health," which merged with KP. I've been a member for 45 years.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

How about risk of "long COVID." How does that stack up?

How about risk of hospitalization? How does that stack up?

Long covid

All vax are safe no worries.

Covid-19: Seven UK blood clot deaths after AstraZeneca vaccine
www.bbc.com...

Out of 18 million people vaccinated, which is about .00004%.

The vax side effects including all the types depend on who you listen to!
Since the people who try to tell the truth are being silanced welllll.....

So there are secret side effects but we aren't told about about them?

Or possibly they just don't exit?
Stop spreading your state sanctioned propaganda.
Are you complicit or just compliant?
Here's a start for you,the VAERS website,look up the british yellow card system and there's a euro version too.

htt ps://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=46&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&VAXTYPES=(COVID-19)&DIED=Yes

Edit to add-saw a study that was done saying that only 1 in 100 even know about this site so the numbers are probably way higher.
edit on 3/4/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Here's a start for you,the VAERS website,
Ok.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.

vaers.hhs.gov...

You wouldn't be misusing VAERS data, would you?

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

we know the bull# excuse,like it's only caused by the vaccine if it happens in the 15 minutes immediately after the shot.
Yeah right.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

like it's only caused by the vaccine if it happens in the 15 minutes immediately after the shot.

No. That only applies to anaphylactic reactions. There are other reactions which can take longer.

There are also things that can happen which have nothing to do with the vaccination.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Long covid

www.bbc.com...

Edit to add-saw a study that was done saying that only 1 in 100 even know about this site so the numbers are probably way higher.

You saw "a study"? Some guy who has a blog? What "study," precisely? The site is completely voluntary. You are given the literature when you get your shot and are asked (not required) to self-report any symptoms you may have. The 15 minute "hold" is in case you have a violent reaction immediately after the shot and require medical attention. The two are not related. If you "don't know about it" you are willfully ignoring it. Not a problem. I threw mine way, but you can't claim the number of reactions is higher because of it.

Of course, if you believe the Interwebs, bodies are piling up ready to be buried in mass graves.
edit on 4/3/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Ya hopefully one day this mask fad will disappear.

But even if it doesn't? You got to admit? Its pretty funny.

This would rank up there in the top ten 4chan psyop. I mean pranks. Ya this mask fad is, definitely may be in the number one spot so far. And from here? The sky is the limit. Or more precise near orbit is the limit, beyond that you get spanked by aliens.

Are you not amused?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Long covid

www.bbc.com...

Stop spreading your state sanctioned propaganda.
Are you complicit or just compliant?
Here's a start for you,the VAERS website,look up the british yellow card system and there's a euro version too.

htt ps://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=46&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&VAXTYPES=(COVID-19)&DIED=Yes

From the CDC website

Anyone who gives or receives a licensed vaccine in the U.S. is encouraged to report any significant health problem that occurs after vaccination. An adverse event can be reported even if it is uncertain or unlikely that the vaccine caused it. Reporting to VAERS helps scientists at CDC and FDA better understand the safety of vaccines.

And also

It is not possible to use VAERS data to calculate how often an adverse event occurs in a population.

edit on 4-4-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Point being.
We trust doctors and scientists. Sometimes things go wrong.

Tell the poster with the constantly flawed logic to Phuck off....then RISE ABOVE and go and research the history of Germ Theory and the history of Terrain Theory.....you will see a conjob like the Edison/Tesla conjob where the Path of Least Resistance was blocked and suppressed ad the Path of Most Resistance and COST TO THE PEOPLE was forcefed to Humanity.....its the evil conception of Big Pharma......

Look up Antione Bechamp and Hulda Clark and Keshe.....learn of the connections between Parasites and Pleomorphic Bacteria and the impacts acidosis have on our cellular health and well being and how our bodies react when under these stressors ....there is no such thing as a "virus" as we have all been brainwashed to believe....there are viral sized contaminates and if there is no such thing as a virus then what the Puck is a vaccine ?

You cannot possibly understand how far behind the curve some with loud voices and pliable reasoning are until you extend yourself above and beyond a status quo position.....you do so by closing your ears to status quo impediments or barricades to free evolution of thought and by doing your own simple research.
edit on 4-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Hospitalisations in the UK have been going down and treatments have been improving.
That's good.

But I think that reducing my chances of being hospitalized far outweighs any risk presented by the vaccine. I don't like hospitals.

I had my first Moderna shot two weeks ago. Zero side effects.

No side effects? Really? Seems like you've turned into a little bit of zombie. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The vaccination programs....ill reserve judgement on, as believe that COVID is a hoax is just insane.

The testing...this is why i keep pointing out that our data is utter BS. I get told, with links to some official website, that im wrong. So i've stopped even talking about it.

But the false positive/negative rate makes me wonder if there wasn't a reagent preloaded on testing swabs to would give "positive" results once used.
of course, everything we’ve been told about covid, and how we should respond is so true and helpful! We’ve almost gone totally back to normal now!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Hospitalisations in the UK have been going down and treatments have been improving.
That's good.

But I think that reducing my chances of being hospitalized far outweighs any risk presented by the vaccine. I don't like hospitals.

I had my first Moderna shot two weeks ago. Zero side effects.

No side effects? Really? Seems like you've turned into a little bit of zombie. Just saying.

Right. No side effects. Just like hundreds of millions of people who have had the vaccine. I know that doesn't fit with the conspiracy meme, but the fact is no side effects is the norm.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Mass Vaccination will Breed Dangerous Variants & Weaken Our Immunity — Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD

Geert Vanden Bossche
Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, is a vaccine research expert. He has a long list of companies and organisations he’s worked with on vaccine discovery and preclinical research, including GSK, Novartis, Solvay Biologicals, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Dr Vanden Bossche also coordinated the Ebola vaccine program at GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation).

He is board-certified in Virology and Microbiology, the author of over 30 publications, and inventor of a patent application for universal vaccines. He currently works as an independent vaccine research consultant.

be.linkedin.com...
dryburgh.com...

MARCH 6, 2021
“One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction.”

GEERT VANDEN BOSSCH

Vaccine Research Expert

dryburgh.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't think so. It's not the same as antibiotics. Antibiotics are chemicals which kill bacteria. Vaccines don't kill the virus, antibodies do. Hard to understand how antibodies induced by vaccine would have a different effect from those produced without the vaccine. In other words, if vaccine induced immunity produces a "resistant" virus, so does natural immunity.

Let’s just say this. If you claim to be “not antivaccine” but your message is so attractive to a rabid antivaxxer and leader of the antivaccine movement like Del Bigtree that he spends an hour promoting it, you are either deluding yourself about being “not antivaccine,” or you’re a useful idiot for the antivaccine movement, possibly both.

Here's the full rebuttal to the nonsense. But you won't read it.
sciencebasedmedicine.org...

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Mass Vaccination will Breed Dangerous Variants & Weaken Our Immunity — Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD

Like the polio vaccine? Oh, wait....Polio is nearly eradicated due to the vaccine. How about diptheria? Measles? Mumps? Scarlet Fever? Hepatitis? Influenza? Whooping Cough?

So exactly what diseases has mass vaccination caused "dangerous variants that have weakend our immunity"?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Here's the full rebuttal to the nonsense. But you won't read it.
sciencebasedmedicine.org...

nonsense

Hear a Harris cackle!

I guess in a while we will all see who was speaking nonsence. between 9 mo - 2 years we should have a good idea which expert is left standing.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Clearly you didn't read it or the links from it.

dryburgh.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join