It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroedingers Vaccine... it's all becoming laughable beyond belief.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And I'm per say not even an anti-vaxxer. I am however, like I've said many times, a stout believer in logic and consistency.

Most of you know "Shroedingers Cat" right. To some it might be seen as a stupid question. I know many see the idea as pure entertainment, and if anything this whole vaccine BS has landed right in that mindset.

The CNN footage posted here, where they litterally say that they need to press the "freedom not available" button made me realise what a joke we are witnessing right now. But the glass has been filling up since New Year and is now both empty and full.

So here's what they are saying in Denmark. Honestly, I find it extremely funny, because Denmark as such does not have very skilled manipulative politicians. Often it's like they really don't know what they are saying or how to convey what they are supposed to say.

We've been told:

- Quick tests are good
- Quick tests are decent
- Quick tests are better than nothing
A week ago
- Quick tests are suffering from false positives ( supposedly because of human error )
Now
- Quick tests give 47% false negatives

So... Schroedingers Quick Tests, they are both negative and positive & false negative and false positive at the same time. But... better than nothing... oh wait, we mean, they aren't a green card for hugging people, but.... yeah.

On to vaccines:
- Vaccines are safe
- Vaccines are good
- You need vaccines to not get sick
- You need vaccines to not spread the virus
BUT
- Vaccines sometimes ki *cough* hurt you
- Vaccines don't provide 100% protection, you can still get a little sick, but not so much
- Oh... you could potentially still carry the virus and infect others

So, the vaccine is both safe and not safe, while both protecting and not protecting you.

Say hi to Shroedingers Vaccine.

The above is a mix of what I've read and heard from authorities and WHO. Imagine that.

Here's the thing, let's look at persons A & B:

A : Is a healthy youngish person
B : Is an elderly or person with underlying issues

Scenario 1
Both get vaxxed... all government and pharma is happy. A hope there are no long term issues, B hope they don't die from the vaccine.
Sorry... the official story: A is "safe" and B is "safe".

Scenario 2
Both says no. A would according to statistics become slightly ill, B could become severely ill or potentially die. A would upon infection generate natural anti-bodies, because that's what the body does when introduced to virus.

Scenario 3
A says yes, B says no. A is strongly protected, but had A not be given the vaccine, A would most likely have experienced mild symptoms according to statistics. B could become severely ill or potentially die. Both apparently this could also happen from the vaccine in both 2 and 3.

Scenario 4
A says no, B says yes. Now B is safe. So if A gets the virus, most likely they will get slightly ill... But according to logic, this should be fine, because B has already been vaxxed and shouldn't get ill or very ill. Even if they hugged A

I've talked to a few people who had covid in their life. None of them died and all had minor flu like symptoms.

Tell me... why is scenario 4 not good enough? Why the strong effort to push the vaccine so hard on us.
It does not make sense, because with all they are saying and what statistics show, what we hear from people who ACTUALLY had it and didn't die from it, it's not that bad.

But yes, I KNOW.. someone does die from it. The people with underlying conditions.
And if you start "oh but my man died and he did'nt have underlying conditions..."...... seriously shut up. Most likely you didn't know he or she had, if your significant other was 80 years plus, I'm sorry, but their light was burning on a low flame and about to go out from * insert random virus here*

You see, we've been blasted about over mortality in regards to the elderly since day 30 something of this show. THE ELDERLY.
You have to read that as it is written... you have to actively choose to be objective and understand that this virus DISCRIMINATES against people based on present illness and age.

It is not a one size fits all virus. And that's unfair, but you have got to start accepting that. Nature is balanced in an unbalanced way. Or more correctly a reactive way. Nature doesn't give a hoot about your god of choice and your god wont save you or yours, because it's not up to "him".

So.. back to the vaccines.

The vaccination programs do not make sense, and the efforts to push them so strongly now should give rise to concern in ALL countries. We are being fed something based on an incoherent lie.

The vaccine passports being introduced in several countries in may are the final step before actual forced vaccination. They really don't wont to have to go there, you can tell. So they try to passive aggressively force us, by restricting our freedom... taking away our options to take part in "normal" life if we don't get vaccinated.

If our fire spreads more, then they will have to reveal their true intentions and force that vax down our throat, but then atleast we will have exposed them for what they are and what they are doing.

But please. Start with choosing not to get it. This is not the right time for violence. Let them make the first violent move, then any resistance will be an act of freedom.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One theory is the pervs and pillagers want to perv and pillage and the plebs need the techno wrongspeak jailing.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The vaccination programs....ill reserve judgement on, as believe that COVID is a hoax is just insane.

The testing...this is why i keep pointing out that our data is utter BS. I get told, with links to some official website, that im wrong. So i've stopped even talking about it.

But the false positive/negative rate makes me wonder if there wasn't a reagent preloaded on testing swabs to would give "positive" results once used.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Here here!! My fellow ATS critical thinker well thought out and put on display easy enough for all to understand S+F for the informative content.

There has been many stats put forth likening this to a bad flu season which in reality is just a MERS or SARS year but this year for some reason old people dying due to pre existing conditions has been put on public display. Odd and hard to understand why 2020 of all years 🤔

SaneThinking

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But the false positive/negative rate makes me wonder if there wasn't a reagent preloaded on testing swabs to would give "positive" results once used.

Rapid testing (antigen) is prone to false positives.
PCR testing not nearly as much so.

The vast majority of testing uses PCR.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Look into the swabs. This has been posted before, but is relevant. Notice it doesn't take a sample, it leaves one.
The vid dubunks the "worms theory" and tests the swabs, showing they break off particles that dissolve.
The need for a "extremely high tech" cotton test swab is ridiculous and the tested cotton swabb doesn't leave embedded particles in meat.
Are they good or bad? IdK
The chemical they are sterilized in is very bad, but I don't know if it can have a residual effect.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeah. Morgellons, right.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The perplexing part for me is the reaction to the risk element.
Just for an example here, for the sake of demonstration. Hypothetically.
Let's say the risk of death from vaccines was 0.03% I'm told that it's a tiny amount and I shouldn't worry my little head about it.
But if the risk of death from covid was also 0.03% I'm told Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod nooooooooooo that's too risky you can't take such a chance!!!!!

Again, it's not the actual risk factor that I find bizarre, but some people's reaction to it.

edit on 342021 by Tulpa because: Correction

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I’ve seen a video posted to Y T then taken down and reposted of a doctor with a PCR Test

Tests
Full swab, with swabbed sample = positive
Full swab, no sample = positive
Cotton only no stick, with sample = negative
Cotton only no stick, no sample = negative
Blue plastic stick, no cotton dipped in sample = positive
Blue plastic stick, no sample = positive
Changed sample stick to Q-tip brand repeated process and was 75% negative

His theory was the expanded 40 cycle limit and the blue stick swab issued with CoNViD 19 kits was registering a false positive. He repeated test with large sample size, I've seen vid reposted if I can find I will post.

SaneThinking

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. Morgellons, right.

Phage..please allow us the right to have a conspiracy talk without your interruption and deflection every time.
Not cool, this is a conspiracy site, not Facebook.

The video debunks the morgellons bs and focuses on the swabs being unusual.
When flu deaths are zero and covid has flu symptoms, something is up.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

How about risk of "long COVID." How does that stack up?

How about risk of hospitalization? How does that stack up?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

When you say the word "Morgellons" it make my eyes roll and my ears shut off.

Funny how Morgellons was the epidemic of the early 2000's that just vanished suddenly. Now its been revived again? LMAO

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's not the point I was making.
Just that a small risk from one is considered acceptable and a small risk from the other seems to be unacceptable.

I'm doing my best to avoid both short (is that a thing) and long covid.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

That's not the point I was making.
I know. You were comparing only the risk of death. I presented a more practical comparison.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So you didn't watch the video obviously.

It debunks the morgellons theory going around.
The theory was just that.
People haven't seen polyfibers wiggle when heated. They look like little leeches.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
One theory is the pervs and pillagers want to perv and pillage and the plebs need the techno wrongspeak jailing.

That is so true...

There is no logical reason behind the vaccine passport. NONE.

But this also scares me, because then the wheels are already in motion. Fascism is now active in the entire west.
And I say this as a left wing voter....... I have been all my life.

But honestly, Denmark is beginning to become very similar to the USSR. This dawned on me as I watched a USSR nurse comment on the Chernobyl series. How the government had the idea of "publicise as little information as possible".
This is what Denmark is trying to do, and it is what all the western countries are doing right now.
The reason being that the data they have will only show that they are not being honest and we are being forced changes upon us based on lies and inflated or falsified data.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Picture if you will for a moment...

A new HIV/AIDS 'vaccine' is developed.

This vaccine may possibly protect you from contracting HIV. This vaccine may only lessen the severity of your HIV, also, you are now capable of spreading HIV to others.

Would you take a vaccine like that if it was for something like HIV/aids?

Oh and in case anyone thinks I'm being hyperbolic here...

Scientists are already working on adapting the mRNA technology used in the covid shot to create HIV, cancer, and other vaccines.

edit on 3/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

There is no logical reason behind the vaccine passport. NONE.

There is growing evidence that vaccination reduces transmission. That seems like a logical reason.
www.reuters.com...
www.news-medical.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Picture if you will for a moment...

A new HIV/AIDS 'vaccine' is developed.

This vaccine may possibly protect you from contracting HIV. This vaccine may only lessen the severity of your HIV, also, you are now capable of spreading HIV to others.

Would you take a vaccine like that if it was for something like HIV/aids?

Oh and in case anyone thinks I'm being hyperbolic here...

Scientists are already working on adapting the mRNA technology used in the covid shot to create HIV, cancer, and other vaccines.

Maybe I am missing your point but why wouldn't you want a vacinne that reduced risk of contracting or the severity if you did?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Karl12 brought this video to my attention, it shows how far this social scoring scam has come in China.
It is a long and terrifying video...highly recommended.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join