It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Love? Putin puts Biden over his knee, pulls down his pants and The world celebrates...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Good Morning Hamster Nation!

So who is the author of this article? See Timothy Bancroft - Hinchey? Is he really an American writer who's "got the look"?

Well I didn't write this but its on the front "opinion" page of that ole commie rag Pravda RU. Please note that TASS is the official paper of the Russian government. As such I will make the assumption is that Pravda is a collection of writers of The Old World Order days who seek to bring back the golden days of the Cold War. Note this is also the English version so like how many Russians speak and read English. Hmmm? I kept a screen shot as many here will write its not true and have this dumped into the Hoax bin. Nyet comrades. Nyet as it is Da. Many times they run a story for us Englishmen but not their brother communists back in the Mother Land which includes Kiev, Moscow and Siberia.

Plus, when I write Englishmen I am also referring to the youngsters over at the DNC back in Washington along with the USA War Machine MSM.

Then again. Were you as a USA citizen in a better situation personally, economically and socially in the 1980's as compared to 2021?

Upon seeing articles like this I wonder whether they are still pissed as USA Wendy's Hamburgers ran those hilarious "Russian" fashion commercials back in the 1980's For those of you who weren't born yet I attached a link here:

Wendy's - Soviet Fashion Show (1985, USA)

So here we go. Ole Vlad likes to pull pants down of another guy? I highly doubt that. Then again May is fast approaching and the Russians do have the mother of all Hell Marches. My opinion.

What a masterclass in statesmanship as Putin puts Biden over his knee, pulls down his pants and tans his backside. In public. The world celebrates...

Well let us be honest here, ladies and gentlemen, Biden is not exactly a Statesman, is he? The best he has done to date was to be a rather boring number two to that Obomber person, you know, the one who insulted the Nobel Peace Institution with an illegal act of butchery in Libya. So who the Hell is Biden to go mud-slinging? In fact, one look at Biden's record so far reveals one more befitting of a psychopath, a sociopath and a mass murderer. And an insult to his professed Catholic faith. He backed the USA's illegal invasion of Iraq, in which children had their limbs and faces blown off, in which whole families were slaughtered, in which torture and concentration camps became synonymous with the United States of America, in which detainees were tortured on secret CIA flights (all you have to do is research the slots at airports, they're all documented). It sounds more like the work of the Devil, does it not? Читайте больше на english.pravda.ru...

I want to dedicate this thread to all those who supported President Donald Trump and QANON. Seems to me that he was part of the entire show all along wasn't it as if he had proof of voter fraud he would have declared Marital Law.

Right?

So now your waiting for God to show up and fix this as it biblical?

Right.

So put you money where your mouth is and buy some Treasury Bills and Savings Bonds as President Joe Biden will Make America Great Again. He said so much before he was elected. Something about the fix was in.

edit on 3-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 3-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 3-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is the weirdest treasury bond commercial I've ever seen.

What does this Russian propaganda have to do with Trump supporters, election fraud, and buying bonds?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Oh really now mister stars and bars. With your numbers you cant figure it out.

Deny Ignorance and Make America Great Again.

Just fix it by supporting President Biden and The United States by buying those USA Treasury Bills, Savings Bonds and Anything Made [Not Assembled] in the USA.

Kalashnikov?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

What does this Russian propaganda have to do with Trump supporters, election fraud, and buying bonds?

You should understand by now that everything bad is directly the fault of Donald Trump and his supporters and everything good is to the credit of the Democratic National Communists. Did you even have to ask?

This is why all conservatives apparently need to be eliminated.
:
edit on 2021 4 03 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I thought he didn't actually think for himself, and that others tell him what to think. So if Biden isn't actually in control of things that are happening now, then how can he be blamed for things he had nothing to do with while he was Vice President?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The only way the U.S. gets enough Treasury Sales for a bailout is for whole countries to buy bonds with counterfeit money 😃

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Pulling down Biden's pants is likely to be a messy and stinky business.
Just sayin'...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I’m seriously laughing that you are posting Russian State media to own the libs. You guys don’t care where your news comes from as long as it reinforces what you want to believe.

Until Putin and Biden do a press conference together where Biden states that he believes Putin over our intelligence agencies and wants to start a Russian-American cyber security team to get to the bottom of Russian meddling (bhahahahaha) Putin isn’t bending anyone over his knee.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I’m seriously laughing that you are posting Russian State media to own the libs.

How is Russian State Media any different than US State Media?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Until Putin and Biden do a press conference together ...

Oh yes! Please! Live and unedited. That would be some must see TV.

What do we have to do to make this happen? A petition? A GoFundMe? I'll start an OnlyFans if it would help.

On second thought, I'll start an OnlyFans and I won't stop until this happens.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Theirs was a love, few could understand...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

You should understand by now that everything bad is directly the fault of Donald Trump and his supporters and everything good is to the credit of the Democratic National Communists. Did you even have to ask?

This is why all conservatives apparently need to be eliminated.
:

Buying bonds is good. But Trump and Russia tell us the Dems are the enemy of the people and steal elections from losers. Who to believe now that Q is gone?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I’m seriously laughing that you are posting Russian State media to own the libs. You guys don’t care where your news comes from as long as it reinforces what you want to believe.

Until Putin and Biden do a press conference together where Biden states that he believes Putin over our intelligence agencies and wants to start a Russian-American cyber security team to get to the bottom of Russian meddling (bhahahahaha) Putin isn’t bending anyone over his knee.

You just can't stand the fact that if Putin Nuked Joe Biden right in the face, he would be inadvertently saving America.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I thought he didn't actually think for himself, and that others tell him what to think. So if Biden isn't actually in control of things that are happening now, then how can he be blamed for things he had nothing to do with while he was Vice President?

Stop making sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Actually I am waiting for Kim Jong-un and his sister to rescue the USA with one of their missiles or EMP. Like they will make America Great Again as in Cause and Effect

new topics

top topics

join