It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine passports aka ccp style social credit system

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here is an interesting take on the vaccine passport by a tech cloud ceo and may explain this plandemic you can only observe on the news. She was previously talking about this in a Fox news interview.

People won't warm up to the idea of a ccp style social credit score system, so they're back-dooring the system disguised as the vaccine id.
The new normal will be letting the good sheep function in society.
Here have a watch. I think she's on it.
Honk, honk!

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: For corr

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Social credits, travel papers, call it what you want, it's authoritarianism. Whether fascist, communist, technocratic oligarchy, doesn't #ing matter at this point.

It's a group of people who believe they have the authority to curb the natural rights of other human beings.

They can all go # themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I agree, you are dead on. Unfortunately the normies need to be woken up, or were all going down with them.
I hope this video goes viral faster than the plandemic.
Try and share with everyone.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Addes2

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

why? We have seen it coming. Jones was saying that 10+ years ago. Make a motivational vid how to stop it. I wont share it as I'm not on these nanny platforms.
Who do you wanna wake up? Crazy liberals hate your gut. They'd chop their hand off if it means that you have to chop yours.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

1. According to the CDC, 30 million people in the USA have contracted Covid-19.

2. According to the CDC, only a few of those 30 million contracted Covid-19 again....caught it twice.

3. Those who had Covid-19 are just as "immunized" as those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19. Maybe even more so, since we have more experience with the virus, than we do with the vaccines.

Any Covid-19 "Passport" needs to include those who have had Covid-19, as well as those who have been vaccinated.

edit on 4/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

To make the statement that liberals have a massive presence short of chatbot psyops on Twitter, reddit, FB etc is not accurate.
There's always a few young idiots. Don't confuse real people with tech platforms ability to sway society into a tech-lead dystopian piggy bank using mass chatbots though.
Try reddit or Twitter sometime. You can short circuit them with questions. It's kind of fun, but concerning.
I"m Irish, so naturally I will fight.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hmm, let's see, how to battle a PANDEMIC:

1. Social distancing
2. Vaccine
This is LITERALLY how you battle a pandemic. No conspiracies needed.

If you're required PROOF of said vaccine, word-of-mouth isn't going to cut it, lol. Hence the vaccination card that's issued after receiving it.
edit on 3-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Yeah most of the world has been successfully zombified. The cognitive dissonance is strong.

Maybe they'll watch the video if we give them a free glazed donut every day for a year?

I'm fairly certain in America we are far beyond videos waking up the average sleeper. But after this all spirals further down into utter chaos and despair the Antichrist will be ready to miraculously save the day. Good times will be had by all.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

2. According to the CDC, only a few of those 30 million contracted Covid-19 again....caught it twice.

3. Those who had Covid-19 are just as "immunized" as those who have been vaccinated against Covid-19. Maybe even more so, since we have more experience with the virus, than we do with the vaccines.

Any Covid-19 "Passport" needs to include those who have had Covid-19, as well as those who have been vaccinated.

I'm confused. Are you making an argument here?
I am arguing against passports to life type programs, the sketchy info surrounding the pandemic which states flu symptoms as the marker, while flu cases vanish.
How do you feel about the video...her analysis?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Sorry my guy. This ain’t their play.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

1. Social distancing
2. Vaccine

If you're required PROOF of said vaccine, word-of-mouth isn't going to cut it, lol.

You and everyone else has provided ZERO proof there is a pandemic.
I've been in public, observing everyone since day 1.
If there was a pandemic, you would know.
Dead homeless and dead Walmart workers would be everywhere...at least sick.
But hell no, it's old, weak people that are susceptible to the flu that just dissapeared.
Can you even think here dude?

Bring your proof
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Yeah most of the world has been successfully zombified. The cognitive dissonance is strong.

Maybe they'll watch the video if we give them a free glazed donut every day for a year?

I'm fairly certain in America we are far beyond videos waking up the average sleeper. But after this all spirals further down into utter chaos and despair the Antichrist will be ready to miraculously save the day. Good times will be had by all.

I know right?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I'm confused. Are you making an argument here?
I am arguing against passports to life type programs, the sketchy info surrounding the pandemic which states flu symptoms as the marker, while flu cases vanish.
How do you feel about the video...her analysis?

The "argument" is merely common sense. Those who have had the virus are just as eligible to interact with the rest of the population as those who have been vaccinated.

I can't make noise watching a video tonight. Just sharing my 2 cents based on thread comments.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

"They" are inching closer to being ousted by a citizen-driven coupe.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

1. Social distancing
2. Vaccine

If you're required PROOF of said vaccine, word-of-mouth isn't going to cut it, lol. Hence the vaccination card that's issued after receiving it.

What about the option of meds that prevent you getting it/passing it on, or help your immune system deal with it more efficiently or even just higher doses of vitamins and minerals to boost your immune system, especially since the survival rate is so high.

Vaccines given during a pandemic could be the worst idea, and that is not just because they are experimental and causing seriously bad side effects, go listen to what Geert Vanden Bossche says about this, he explains it all

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

People won't warm up to the idea of a ccp style social credit score system..

After watching this vid I don't think they should - genuinely disturbing stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, gotcha!
Ok, yes I agree.
Check the video when you can. It's
Worth it. This whole play is starting to click.
The virus and vaccine that mostly do nothing.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I am a few minutes in. This stuff is psychotic.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Social credits, travel papers, call it what you want, it's authoritarianism. Whether fascist, communist, technocratic oligarchy, doesn't #ing matter at this point.

It's a group of people who believe they have the authority to curb the natural rights of other human beings.

They can all go # themselves.

Do you know why the liberals won't introduce a social credit system?

It will hammer minorities.

Minorities are more likely to be involved in drugs, petty crime, and domestic violence, they''re also more likely not to finish full time education, and are more likely to default on their debts.

Under a social credit system, white people who commit fewer crimes, take fewer drugs, and do more things like volunteering, will come out way on top.

A social credit system would be a Jim Crow system in all but intention.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

"They" are inching closer to being ousted by a citizen-driven coupe.
Does is go fast?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join