It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Our Window To Tie Forced Vaccination To Freedom Is Closing, Biden Must Act

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The CDC, the democrat dictatorship and the big pharma are losing control on the people, specially on Republican states, many states are open now with no problems injection or not, many states are passing legislation to fight back the covid gestapo card, soo CDC is up in arms and big pharma too.

China most be giving the Senile china biden and ultimatum. I love it.

The federal government keeps forgetting the power of the Republic. Maybe China needs to get a crash course on how America's states works.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

"As National File reported, the Biden administration is working with major corporations to develop a vaccine passport system that would require Americans to take one of the controversial vaccines and receive a vaccine passport to engage in commerce. According to establishment newspaper The Washington Post, Biden’s plan is for the vaccine passport to be pushed entirely through large corporations – essentially barring those who refuse the vaccine from engaging in commerce – without any direct federal involvement. "

It has Begun . The Biden Administration has Declared their Tyranny on the American People . What to DO Now > ?

nationalfile.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: putnam6

I'd imagine most of this is going to come down to states' rights, some will fold others will not.

Florida governor Ron DeSantis has issued a EO that bans the covid passport. just hope it doesn't inspire even more snow birds to move here.
we got enough now.

The way things are going, you ain't seen nothing yet, amigo...

I fully expect other states to take the Florida stand. Especially those Midwestern states who showed us what happens when you don't wear masks that the CV-19 rate was roughly the same and better than places who demanded masks like Cali and NY states

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

UPDATE .......

" White House Against Vaccine Passports Due to Privacy Concerns "

It's Safer to say they are Only Against Vaccine Passports Because they are Against Voters having to Present a Form of ID when Voting and they Know they Can't have it Both Ways .............

www.newsmax.com...

edit on 6-4-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

One less thing to worry about. If he's telling the truth. We will see.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Hmm... Supposed/Alleged TRUTH is Relative to Only Ones Mindset ..............................Keep that in MIND ,,,,,,,,,,)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Yeah, that is the summary or paraphrase. If these states open up before everyone is vaccinated, those damned people will enjoy their freedom without being forced to get an experimental vaccine. We cannot allow people to enjoy these freedoms unless they get this vaccination. There will be no incentive for them to get it if they are allowed freedom without it. We must tie re-opening policy to vaccination status, Biden and the CDC must do something about it.

No kidding. You have to see it to believe someone would actually say it on a major news network.

twitter.com...

Again, I have to ask... Why does anyone care if someone else doesn't get vaccinated if the vaccine works? You are vaccinated, you are safe right?

Who cares if the other person doesn't. Their own risk right? Am I wrong? If so, please explain.

What is this obsession with forcing a vaccination on you if it doesn't impact anyone else?

Your post further illustrates how CNN helps to dictate what Joe Biden says and does. I think they are connected in some very sinister ways.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Again, I have to ask... Why does anyone care if someone else doesn't get vaccinated if the vaccine works? You are vaccinated, you are safe right?

Well, it's quite obvious that you wanna kill granny.

Otherwise you'd be lining up with the rest of herd to get your jab, right??

CNN and the other mouthpieces, they just want to save granny from your evil. [/sarc]

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This has been the perfect storm.
Only most of us can now see the stage scenery.
It's vaxpass in sudden death overtime.
For all the marbles.
Forever.
edit on 15-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join