It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Our Window To Tie Forced Vaccination To Freedom Is Closing, Biden Must Act

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Idea for a huuuuge peaceful protest for those of us not wanting to take an experimental shot where the government protects the corporations who make it.

Everyone wear a yellow star that says NO VAX!

After all it does have many parallels with another time in history not so long ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker if they are allowed freedom

this mindset must be destroyed, and fast.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Do you remember when they started cracking down on prescriptions? I'm not talking about opioids here, but all prescriptions. There used to be a day when you could go into the pharmacy and get 6 months or even a year's worth of your prescription. Not anymore. Thirty days if you refill at a pharmacy, and ninety days if you do mail-in. That's it. Initially the reasoning was because prescriptions expire, and they didn't want people to have expired prescriptions. Yeah...right!

Isn't the conspiracy in that situation likely to be "money"? In Britain, patients pay a set low fee for prescribed medications or even get them free, so pharmacies and perhaps doctors get a government payment which is probably "per prescription". I'm pretty sure that's why we're only allowed a month's worth, to increase the total number of prescriptions on which payment can be claimed.

Perhaps, even in the American system, there is an economic factor which works in the same way.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: infolurker

Idea for a huuuuge peaceful protest for those of us not wanting to take an experimental shot where the government protects the corporations who make it.

Not sure where I read this, but someone said -
Would you use a parachute whose manufacturer was not liable if it malfunctioned? I think not.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: putnam6

I'd imagine most of this is going to come down to states' rights, some will fold others will not.

Florida governor Ron DeSantis has issued a EO that bans the covid passport. just hope it doesn't inspire even more snow birds to move here.
we got enough now.

The way things are going, you ain't seen nothing yet, amigo...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Oh and they have no sample of sars cov2 in any of the national or world virus repositories

Wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Oh and they have no sample of sars cov2 in any of the national or world virus repositories

Wrong.

So you can find a publicly available image of it? Not a simulation made by graphic designers but something like an electron scanning microscope image of the isolated sars cov2 virus?

Also the vaccine (moderna in particular) calls the stuff they use in it an "operating system". What else uses operating systems?
Food for thought: operating systems can be programmed..............

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Be aware of a classified plan to establish a "Legal" militarized national police force that gets authority to be assigned at will by Federal Authorities to any major metro city for any reason. They will have super authority over local police. Be aware this is in the works 😎

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So you can find a publicly available image of it? Not a simulation made by graphic designers but something like an electron scanning microscope image of the isolated sars cov2 virus?

There are hundreds of them

It was isolated first in January 2020.

Also the vaccine (moderna in particular) calls the stuff they use in it an "operating system". What else uses operating systems?

I got the first Moderna jab 3 days ago. So far I'm only emitting 3g signals. Perhaps the second jab in 3 weeks will get me up to 5g?
edit on 3-4-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Be aware of a classified plan to establish a "Legal" militarized national police force that gets authority to be assigned at will by Federal Authorities to any major metro city for any reason. They will have super authority over local police. Be aware this is in the works 😎

Have you seen the militarization of the police already?

It's shocking the amount of firepower and tactical gear most forces already have. When fully outfitted, they look much more like soldiers in war zone than a police force.

It's scary.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

There are hundreds of them

It was isolated first in January 2020.

I got the first Moderna jab 3 days ago. So far I'm only emitting 3g signals. Perhaps the second jab in 3 weeks will get me up to 5g?

principia-scientific.com...

The fact is the supposed virus has never been isolated. The site you exhibit shows supposed " cells infected with virus particles " which does not show an isolated viron. Where did the sample they used come from? The website does.go on to show extractions or purifications of the material to sort of show a virus or a pleomorphic organisim. Again there was no isolation of the virus or viron that could be shown in a electron scanning microscope "photo".
And we should just believe these people that falsely say they isolated it? Who's to say what we are looking at is even the supposed virus? The "experts" or the "authorities"? Lol and just accept as the truth because they said so? Hell no!
Covid means Certificate of Vaccination Identification.
So you achieved the goal of c.o.v.I.d.
Look your choice and all but did you really do any deep digging on the moderna vax?
These people that made and are pushing the vaccine are eugenicists and believe in depopulation agendas. Just saying.......

Btw who said anything about any 3g or whatever signals?

edit on 4 3 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Sp

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Interesting. Is this what the 'COVID' in "Covid-19" stands for?

If so, I did not know this!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
At the current rates of vaccinations, the US won't hit 70% vaccinated till August 11th. For perspective here in Georgia, we have only 12.8 fully vaccinated this tracker has Georgia going over 70% by March 1st, 2022.

It's going to be much later I don't think Georgia hits 60% ever unless it's forced or coerced.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It stands for:

Co: corona
Vi: virus
D: disease
19: 2019

Tin foil types made up a new meaning a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Yeah its messed up isn't it? That was a tidbit I found interesting recently so I'm trying to inform people but some of them are.still stuck on the narrative the mainstream authorities give us because.if we.all found out what it really means people will probably revolt. They didn't want this to slip out......but oh well!
Remember at first it was sars cov2? They stuck with that a short time then named it after their sick plan without hardly anyone asking why?
Because covid19 is their program name.....the 19 added .on because.19 means something in their black magic bs. Their way of telling us "we gotcha by the balls"!
Their mistake? Thinking people all over the us and the world will just sit and accept and obey!
Screw these globalist psychopaths!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I really enjoyed this youtube video, but I already knew why they have the passports, it's about total control. I loved the way the lady stated that if you log into a website with your chosen username and password, you have control over when you sign and so on. Now if we have to required to have the passport, we basically gave up our freedom. I feel majority of Americans gave up their freedom when they agreed to go into lock down, when they decided to wear masks, and follow the rules that the Governmaent wants you to comply to. This lady puts in great perspective and it's sick actually.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I say get some Ivermectin some vitamins and follow the protocol if you get sick. They''ll probably try and stop you from buying it if they can. I was able to buy it at CVS pharmacy with a prescription. Safe and effective against their boogey man. Do not comply with the vaccines.

Open up everything. Use common sense. Before. Not after the damage is done. They want to take away all your rights and form a China like hell everywhere.

This InfoWars video depressed and scared the crap out of me last night. The deep state documents of what they really are doing.

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document

A 2017 Johns Hopkins document details plans for Big Pharma global domination. "This document is the holy grail. The key to defeating the globalist." - Alex Jones
edit on 4-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
NUTJOB EXPERTS are seeking one more day in the spotlight for themselves...

Forget the Vaccines...Big Post-Easter Covid Spike Incoming!!!: www.politico.com...

This Spring Break has been the mother-of-all Super Spreaders. Say goodbye to grandma and grandpa, after apologizing for helping the CDC and MSM scare the crap out of them last year. This one is the real deal.

edit on 4/4/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
NUTJOB EXPERTS are seeking one more day in the spotlight for themselves...

Forget the Vaccines...Big Post-Easter Covid Spike Incoming!!!: www.politico.com...

This Spring Break has been the mother-of-all Super Spreaders. Say goodbye to grandma and grandpa, after apologizing for helping the CDC and MSM scare the crap out of them last year. This one is the real deal.

According to this in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count

It isn't super spreading at the moment. If everyone has Ivermectin ready to go this could be over in a few months. Everyone will eventually get antibodies. Otherwise they'll just keep blaming failure on the new strain. Keep injecting you until eventually your health is destroyed.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: infolurker if they are allowed freedom

this mindset must be destroyed, and fast.

Yes. They are the enemy. More so than any virus they breed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join