It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Our Window To Tie Forced Vaccination To Freedom Is Closing, Biden Must Act

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeah, that is the summary or paraphrase. If these states open up before everyone is vaccinated, those damned people will enjoy their freedom without being forced to get an experimental vaccine. We cannot allow people to enjoy these freedoms unless they get this vaccination. There will be no incentive for them to get it if they are allowed freedom without it. We must tie re-opening policy to vaccination status, Biden and the CDC must do something about it.

No kidding. You have to see it to believe someone would actually say it on a major news network.

twitter.com...

Again, I have to ask... Why does anyone care if someone else doesn't get vaccinated if the vaccine works? You are vaccinated, you are safe right?

Who cares if the other person doesn't. Their own risk right? Am I wrong? If so, please explain.

What is this obsession with forcing a vaccination on you if it doesn't impact anyone else?
edit on 2-4-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What else could be the answer other than control?

After this it’s going to be obvious who will fall in line and those who won’t. They’re counting the sheep.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

This is going to be my #1 meme for a while.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Certain medical "experts" and the largest Media outlets want everyone to think Covid-19 is a deadly virus that could kill any one of us at any time.

What they don't tell you: For relatively healthy people, your odds of dying in a car accident are higher than dying from Covid-19.

See the chart at: injuryfacts.nsc.org...

Media and the medical people they put on the air, are Satan's helpers. Keep that in mind when hearing their advice and warnings.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This is going to be my #1 meme for a while.

The vaccination record will most likely be tied to your state license or ID, or an amendment to the REAL ID.

If these so-called "controllers" overlook that and only require paper, we actually stand a chance due to their sheer incompetence.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
“Fear is the Mind-killer.”

Best guess

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'd imagine most of this is going to come down to states' rights, some will fold others will not. Pretty sure Georgia is opening up without having to have papers or restrictions.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

It's ok...Phage assured me such a thing could never happen in America. Your guys laws are bullet proof against this. There's now way you're going to do what you always do and follow this bull# when England, Canada, Australia, Israel etc. Are getting into it. America never follows the terrible laws passed globally that deprive freedom. You guys are just fine.
edit on 3/4/2021 by dug88 because: We're all #ed...it'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here is a phenomenal video I am in the middle of.

It was made 2 days ago by a tech ceo.
The vaccine ID is essentially the backdoor implementation of a social credit pass.
This may be the entire reason for the pandemic.
I think she's on it...half way through now.
Mandatory watch imo.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Cut part

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This shows an astounding ignorance of the culture of the United States. When the Evangelicals start seriously believing that the vaccine is the Mark of the Beast and that the U.S. government is literally in league with Satan, there is no telling what happens.

Edit: For clarification, having grown up in those circles, I have sympathy for such a position.
edit on 3-4-2021 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: clarification

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

You are able to believe crazy # too - that it's not.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
This shows an astounding ignorance of the culture of the United States. When the Evangelicals start seriously believing that the vaccine is the Mark of the Beast and that the U.S. government is literally in league with Satan, there is no telling what happens.

The people controlling Joe Biden and his Administration are either directly, or indirectly getting their orders from Satan. That's obvious.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I'd imagine most of this is going to come down to states' rights, some will fold others will not. Pretty sure Georgia is opening up without having to have papers or restrictions.

We
Closed
For
Weeks
(Maybe not a "closure" , more of a "curfew")
All the Covid "stuff" was left up to each establishment .

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Again, I have to ask... Why does anyone care if someone else doesn't get vaccinated if the vaccine works? You are vaccinated, you are safe right?

Who cares if the other person doesn't. Their own risk right? Am I wrong? If so, please explain.

What is this obsession with forcing a vaccination on you if it doesn't impact anyone else?

Playing devil's advocate here; if they believe people without vaccine are more likely to die, and if they believe that the economy and human society in general will collapse if a large proportion of that society are dying off rather quickly- and if they believe that individuals would suffer in those circumstances-
Then that would be a good reason to care, wouldn't it?

edit on 3-4-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Covid19.......... Found out that means Certificate of Vaccination Identification!! So as I thought the vax and control were their end games. Tell me, how does one get sick or die of covid19 when its not a f**king virus!!! Oh and they have no sample of sars cov2 in any of the national or world virus repositories

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

What is the obsession??

Do you remember when they started cracking down on prescriptions? I'm not talking about opioids here, but all prescriptions. There used to be a day when you could go into the pharmacy and get 6 months or even a year's worth of your prescription. Not anymore. Thirty days if you refill at a pharmacy, and ninety days if you do mail-in. That's it. Initially the reasoning was because prescriptions expire, and they didn't want people to have expired prescriptions. Yeah...right!

Why do you think this was? It was all about control and keeping people on a short leash. Don't let people stock up and be independent. Now enter the whole covid scam-demic. Now they're making people believe there is this deadly boogeyman under everyone's bed just waiting to jump out and kill everyone. Then, along comes the vaccine. Good deal, right? Not so fast!

Imagine a world where you could get people to willingly inject themselves with a substance which alters their DNA to the point where their immune system is diminished against not only the dreaded covid boogey monster, but also other things like the flu and/or the common cold. Now, I'm not saying the vaccine really does this (we don't know for certain really), but just imagine if it did. Then, two to three years down the road, the revelation that people's immune systems have been compromised by the vaccine. Accidental? Rushed vaccine? Hmmmmmm? Or, was it intentional? No one knows.

Next thing you know "everyone" who got the vaccine initially now has to go see their doctor to get their annual vaccination against all the boogey man germs out there. Again, not just covid-19 (because it will have mutated 10x by then), but also the common flu and the common cold...because now they're ALL deadly to humans. HA!, now we gotcha!!!

Then once per year will not be enough, you'll need the vaccine 2-3 times per year because, you know, all those big bad boogey man germs are getting more virulent, right? Or, is it that the human is becoming less and less resistant to more and more germs of any kind, AND, becoming more and more dependent on those who have the magical keys to the fountain of life contained within the vaccine?? Now they have you under absolute and complete control. You simply cannot survive unless you do exactly as they say...or else you will die.

Scary picture, huh? And what will the excuse be? Oh, there's tons of them, but the best one is...they rushed the clinical trials of the vaccine for covid-19, because it's true. Oh, and BTW, they gave all the developers hold-harmless agreements to shield them.

Seem like the perfect storm? I don't know, you decide.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well this “doctor” is Chinese, so it’s really no surprise that she is pushing this narrative.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'd imagine most of this is going to come down to states' rights, some will fold others will not.

Florida governor Ron DeSantis has issued a EO that bans the covid passport. just hope it doesn't inspire even more snow birds to move here.
we got enough now.

edit on 3-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have elderly family members that have been vaccinated who are waiting until other adult family members are vaccinated until they visit. Actually let me rephrase this. They are /demanding/ that other areas of the family must be vaccinated in order for them to even co-mingle at say family functions. In other words, using subtle manipulation techniques to coerce family members into getting vaccinated.

How does that make any sense?

- the children in that part of the family won't have been vaccinated
- vaccine allegedly provides YOU, the jab-ee, with protection, IT DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM BEING A CARRIER

I would think this would be obvious at this point, just basic common sense of how "germs" work

We're not even going to get into mutations, how many of them there are, and how the new vaccines do or don't protect against them.

It's also pretty presumptuous IMHO for elderly folk to more or less demand that younger people get jab'd. Either way, from the virus or from vaccine side effects, they are in a risk category, and I get that. For adults in the prime of their life, with no other health risks, WHERE IS THE INCENTIVE to get vaccinated with medical tech that is AT BEST 10 years old, if IF we include learnings from SARs research into vaccines. This ain't the polio vaccine, It ain't the flu vaccine, it is TEN years old.

These elderly family members are in the wheel house of CNN indoctrination, so they regurgitate whatever is on the news, and apparently what's on the news is some kind of fascist propaganda about needing to force people to be vaccinated, against their will, or to ostracize them from society.

Wait...who are the fascists again??
edit on 3-4-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join