It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MLB moving 2021 All-Star Game from Atlanta over Georgia voting law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Seems Crowder and team was able to find an almost unlimited number of false addresses in NV

So he claimed.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

See that is the thing, Democrats wants to get rid of in person voting, they want to send ballots to everybody at home, with not voters verifications, this will ensure that, anybody regardless of legality of registration can cast a ballot and send it in the mail.

And not worries, if the ballots are 10 days late they will still be counted, that is what democrats want, free for all elections and the biggest voter fraud since the last elections.

Illegals are quick to hustle at the border for whatever gets them in, I'm sure something like registering to vote is easy money for them....

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I played baseball from little league through my senior year in high school.
But watching baseball on TV or even going to sit at a game, is like slow torture.
The game is just too slow to watch it anymore.
I turned on the Tigers opening day game yesterday for about 15 minutes because it was like 30 degrees here and it was snowing like crazy at the beginning of the game, just to see the idiots out there playing in it.
Otherwise, I couldn’t care less about it.

LOL oh it irritates me too, but the Braves got fun to watch but it is more on in the background kind of thing.

That Cabrera homerun you couldn't see it, and he was sliding into 2nd.

Fantasy Sports in a lot of ways saved baseball and helped other sports too, there is a subculture that I'm just now seeing that watches multiple games every night.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

So he claimed.

Do you not believe him?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm sure something like registering to vote is easy money for them....

Now, if you could only prove that it happens. More than here and there, I mean.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Let's just say I question the notion that there were thousands of such ballots cast.
I don't doubt that there are obsolete addresses in the registration database. I think purging of the rolls is a good idea, if not taken to extremes.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Life long braves fan and been kinda pissed about it all day. Mainly because they had a huge tribute for Hank Aaron planned.

Regardless of how anyone feels about the law it has nothing to do with the braves or their fans. Screw Manfred for this. He can EAD.

Washington DC is full of slimy politicians that pass crappy laws all the time. So how about we cancel the Nationals and the red skins Washington Football Team.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In the end showing ID to vote is something every American can do... If not then there are millions that will not get their vaccination...lol Seems people have no problem showing ID for that and making sure who they are to get their shots....

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Let's just say I question the notion that there were thousands of such ballots cast.
I don't doubt that there are obsolete addresses in the registration database.

They were not just obsolete there were like empty lots, commercial businesses, road etc... You should watch it and then judge.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

In the end showing ID to vote is something every American can do.

My car got broken into on election day. They took my wallet.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Now, if you could only prove that it happens. More than here and there, I mean.

What is the number to say OK lets use IDs? I don't think people really understand just how few votes might be needed to swing elections.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What is the number to say OK lets use IDs?
What number of bank robberies are OK to commit? Just like any other crime, it's not OK to commit fraud.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

My car got broken into on election day. They took my wallet.

So they got your DL, Passport, Birth Cert, Official voter registration card, Current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document with the voter’s name and address, Bank or credit union statement dated within 90 days of the election, Property tax statement, Vehicle insurance card, Concealed handgun carry license, Public assistance identification card, United States military identification document, Pilot’s license, Medicare or Medicaid card, Paycheck, Debit or credit card.

Man you got one fat wallet....

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

What number of bank robberies are OK to commit? Just like any other crime, it's not OK to commit fraud.

OK I agree, so if we find one then we should all go to voter ID, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's up to the state. But that person should be prosecuted.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The polling place was closing. The bank where my safe deposit box is was closed.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Assassin82
I’m a lifelong baseball fan. Got to watch my Dodgers win the World Series for the first time since I was 8 years old. It was great. But between the Astros cheating scandal, the commissioners “punishment” for the guilty parties involved, and now this?? I’m disgusted at what they’re doing to the game I grew up adoring.

You’re spot on...leave the politics out of the game. I don’t know how MLB thinks they’re the harbingers of ideology as if states don’t have rights...the right to run their state as they see fit. If they’re upset about people showing Id’s to Vite, than I shouldn’t have to show a ticket to get into a game.

I don’t know how I can accept MLB’s decision in any capacity as I 100% disagree with it at my core. Rob Manfred has killed the game. What a disgrace it’s become.

AJ Hinch is now the Tigers manager after taking his year long suspension for his cheating scandal.

Every player, coach and administrator involved should have been banned for life. The lengths they went to cheat their way to a World Series...still pisses me off.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
In the end showing ID to vote is something every American can do... If not then there are millions that will not get their vaccination...lol Seems people have no problem showing ID for that and making sure who they are to get their shots....

Let's be plain - People have no issue showing ID for lots of things, including government benefits like SNAP and similar. Heck, we need a practical anal exam (to say nothing of ID, duh) to buy a firearm which is just as much a constitutional right as voting, but the horrors of expecting that the same ID many of these same people need to have every day for any number of mundane activities of daily living be displaying in order to cast a vote.

The only logical conclusion to the outrage is that people who do not have ID and do not engage in activities of daily living for some reason are intended to vote, meaning they currently have no business doing so.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

meaning they currently have no business doing so.

So you are in favor of limiting suffrage. Just say it.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

meaning they currently have no business doing so.

So you are in favor of limiting suffrage. Just say it.

And you seem to favor allowing non-US citizens to vote or allowing some citizens to vote as many times as they can get ballots ... just say so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join