It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell not Strong Enough to Endure Trial

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Are we even sure she is still alive?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tasher882

Good question.
Like Epstein, she might not have killed herself.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nope. Conspiracy mind says it’s all a distraction.
It’s always about control.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I suspect this isn't really her. I don't believe she would hide in the States and be found a short distance from the office that was searching for her.

I have a feeling she went missing for enough time to prepare the plant. Who would do this? Maybe someone with a family member being held or with extreme loyalty to their organization.

Who ever this person is, I don't think they will last until trial. Maybe this story of emotional distress is preparing the background for another so-called suicide.

And to all of you wishing this woman would be tortured, you have to realize she probably was groomed to do this since birth. Of course she should be locked up for the rest of her life but I bet her childhood was pretty horrible.

(post by DeathSlayer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
news.yahoo.com...

Ghislaine Maxwell’s defence team has dismissed the US government’s decision to bring new charges against her as “tactical gamesmanship” and warned she may now not be strong enough to withstand the "stress of trial.”

Give..............Me...............A..............Flipping..............Break

Not strong enough to withstand stress,... AHEM..... but was strong enough to deal with a diabolical child rapist, the sick minds of the most rich and powerful people on earth, was strong enough to lure children to the devil himself, was strong enough to destroy so many lives.

Her lawyers claimed in the plea that her conditions in jail are "fitting for Hannibal Lecter"

If this is the case, then for one time in our freaking lives, justice is prevailing.
Anyone else think this sick broad might be worse than Epstein himself?
Any bets on if she will suddenly pass away or something really bizarre happen to her?

its deleterious effect on her health and well-being.

We need proof she is not a Clone.....no more blind trust.....we need full disclosure of Cloning and the use of Clones by the evil satanic freaks.....there is no such thing as a half-truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If that doesn’t say innocent what will?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Soni can commit a crime and then if I am too stressed out to face the consequences the government cant go through with charging me?!?! Awesome!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

Who ever this person is, I don't think they will last until trial. Maybe this story of emotional distress is preparing the background for another so-called suicide.

And to all of you wishing this woman would be tortured, you have to realize she probably was groomed to do this since birth. Of course she should be locked up for the rest of her life but I bet her childhood was pretty horrible.

Probably true. She should probably see a therapist and be detained under house arrest for a while.

Probably until she works through her trauma and recovers her health. That way she can receive the help that she needs in an environment she finds comforting and she is familiar with.
Probably.
Can’t wait for the memoirs to come out.
I bet She could make some tidy bank, probably, recanting tales of her probable grooming from her probably horrible childhood.

Dunno. Doesn’t sound very punishing now I read over the face of it. Procuring children for pedophiles to violate should probably carry a heftier punishment.

Text The federal government hopes tough new laws will prevent pedophiles avoiding jail or being released into the community without proper supervision. Fewer than two-thirds of child sex offenders have been handed prison sentences since 2012, most commonly for a minimum of six months, Justice Minister Michael Keenan has told parliament. But legislation introduced on Wednesday proposes longer jail terms, mandatory minimum sentences, and stricter supervision.

Well apparently not in my country probably until recently, yours will probably have historically been stricter.

I’m off to find out if the legislation was implemented, why do I doubt it?

Sorry the article is from 2017

www.sbs.com.au...
edit on 3-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Probably a systemic problem with punishing pedophiles

edit on 3-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Exachery

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join