It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell not Strong Enough to Endure Trial

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if she's actually already dead or on some uncharted island

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We've heard about victims that are alive, but one has to wonder how many didn't make it. Think about Epstein Island, I bet a lot of things can disappear real easily there.

We will never know. It is 100% transparently clear — the authorities have wanted this buried from the beginning.

Pedophilia is aye ok with them.🤮

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Somehow by looking at that, I feel like we are put on a "list"...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Bless her poor little heart.🙄 ...but her rape victims are supposed to endure life after Epstine and Maxwell chewed them up and spit them out....give me an effing break. If that hag doesn't die by violent prison rape, then she will have gotten off too lightly.

(post by Dalamax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
It doesn’t really matter what happens to Ghislaine Maxwell, we don’t have a punishment sever enough to fit her crime.

You spelled severe wrong, but in her case, I like the word sever better, especially if it's her skull from her body.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Why? What?

You have to rethink that kind of stuff. Everything we know about her says that she may like that. A fitting punishment is a life lived in solitary confinement, with little to no person to person contact. Look at how she's handling that now. It looks to be a good punishment for her, no one to talk to, no one to interact with, and no one to tell anything too. A live and alone, sometimes that's the best punishment.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

May she live for a thousand years.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Letter from G-Max lawyers...

This week’s filing of the second superseding indictment presents new and complicating issues. In addition to expanding a three-year conspiracy to 10 years, the government has added two serious charges that drastically change the focus of this case. That the government has made this move late in the game –with trial set for July 12th is obvious tactical gamesmanship. Adding charges that were never launched against Jeffrey Epstein based on evidence that was in the government’s possession for years is shocking, unfair, and an abuse of power. More than doubling the time period of the originally charged conspiracy from 1994 to 2004 (previously 1997) and alleging two distinctly different substantive counts requires: additional investigation; requests for additional discovery; the need to supplement pretrial motions that have fully briefed and are pending before the Court; and the drafting and filing of additional motions pertinent to the new indictment. Accordingly, a new briefing schedule is required.

Even more concerning is the impact this late-breaking filing has on Ms. Maxwell’s constitutional rights. Her liberty interests now clash with her right to effective assistance of counsel.

Accordingly, we have requested an opportunity to confer with government counsel with the goal of clarifying the necessity of moving the trial date.

The Court is aware of the extraordinary circumstances of Ms. Maxwell’s detention, its deleterious effect on her health and well-being, and the realistic concern whether she will be strong enough to withstand the stress of trial.

Granting a continuance and releasing Ms. Maxwell on the most restrictive conditions of home detention. Surely, the Court can impose conditions that “clip her wings” and satisfy perceived flight concerns without keeping Ms. Maxwell locked in a BOP cage.

United States v. Maxwell - Letter — Document #192.

Ghislain

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yep, also remember Soros wife last name ???

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Yes sir, loud and clear

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Yes sir, loud and clear

Now let me check through the window who's that cargo van parked outside...hehehe !

..., wait a minute. I didn't order pizza.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

We've heard about victims that are alive, but one has to wonder how many didn't make it. Think about Epstein Island, I bet a lot of things can disappear real easily there.

We will never know. It is 100% transparently clear — the authorities have wanted this buried from the beginning.

Pedophilia is aye ok with them.🤮

Corruption everywhere from every level. This is the infuriating system we are forced to live in. When we will we ever see justice? Will we ever get justice? So disgusted.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Yes sir, loud and clear

Now let me check through the window who's that cargo van parked outside...hehehe !

..., wait a minute. I didn't order pizza.

Another lost member, R.I.P. Trueman😔
edit on 2-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This thread is getting that ATS old school style more and more. Happy to go down in a blaze of glory

I smell gas and I only used the microwave. Who's that cigar ?

edit on 2-4-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This thread is getting that ATS old school style more and more. Happy to go down in a blaze of glory

I smell gas and I only used the microwave. Who's that cigar ?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Can I ask why we are talking justice/court system instead of a Gitmo-grade interrogation, since this entire operation was used to blackmail the political class?

Talk about an ACTUAL threat to national security.
Even Gill Bates is involved.
Who, may I remind everyone, is buying our health and free travel rights right now.

Removal from power and investigation for everyone involved in the honeypot sounds like the minimal response that should be demanded.
Honk, honk

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Let's be reasonable about this.

If she dies, she dies.

Might as well be in a courtroom from a heart attack.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If she was strong enough to traffic humans, she's strong enough to sit in a chair as the verdict is read.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
You know what. You’ve changed my mind, on the condition she placed in a room of one way mirrors in a cramped and uncomfortable position and intubated so she can’t starve herself to death.
That way she can be observed and isolated as well as facilitating the capacity to be forgotten by all and sundry or viewed by thousands a day.
I’m thinking an uncomfortable sized tube and a publicly adjustable climate controlled atmosphere.
a reply to: Guyfriday

I was really just trying to look out for the little fellers.
Ever since they banned dwarf throwing there have been some mean diminutive bastards walking around all p!ssed off and sh!t

edit on 3-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Little love matters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join