It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell not Strong Enough to Endure Trial

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Ghislaine Maxwell’s defence team has dismissed the US government’s decision to bring new charges against her as “tactical gamesmanship” and warned she may now not be strong enough to withstand the "stress of trial.”

Give..............Me...............A..............Flipping..............Break

Not strong enough to withstand stress,... AHEM..... but was strong enough to deal with a diabolical child rapist, the sick minds of the most rich and powerful people on earth, was strong enough to lure children to the devil himself, was strong enough to destroy so many lives.

Her lawyers claimed in the plea that her conditions in jail are "fitting for Hannibal Lecter"

If this is the case, then for one time in our freaking lives, justice is prevailing.
Anyone else think this sick broad might be worse than Epstein himself?
Any bets on if she will suddenly pass away or something really bizarre happen to her?

its deleterious effect on her health and well-being.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

She stood the branding, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Protected property and those who own her are now in charge.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Oh I bet it's true though. She seems like one of those people that lose their crap when they aren't in control of the situation. Looks like Ghislaine Maxwell should change her name to Uber Karen.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I wonder just how exhausted and overwhelmed her underage victims felt / feel from what they were subjected to.

Too bad Josef Mengele isn’t around anymore. We finally have a use for him.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Probably top herself like her old man.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I wonder just how exhausted and overwhelmed her underage victims felt

Something I've thought about.. We've heard about victims that are alive, but one has to wonder how many didn't make it. Think about Epstein Island, I bet a lot of things can disappear real easily there.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Of course her attorneys are saying as much. It's their job and they'll use every tactic they can - including this one.

That said, Maxwell will spend what's left of her life in protective custody ( default solitary ) and she'll either fall into poor health fairly quickly and die or she'll meet the same sort of end that Dahmer met.

As far as the concept of justice goes, nothing we could do ( within or without the boundaries of the law ) would suffice as enough. Even if she were tarred, feathered, hung, drawn and quartered... It wouldn't provide anyone with catharsis.

There is no way to balance those books - so rotting away in a cell, isolated and alone, I think, is a fate she deserves.
edit on 4/2/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Talk about enduring...
Jeffrey Epstein once threatened to feed rape victim to alligators, lawsuit alleges

Afterward, Epstein and Maxwell allegedly drove the woman to pick up her 8-year-old son and stopped the car “at a large body of water that was infested with alligators.”

“Epstein then ushered the Plaintiff to the body of water and told her in explicit detail that, as had happened to other girls in the past, she would end up in this body of water and be devoured by the alligators, should she ever reveal what Epstein had done to her,” the filing states.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
More evidence of a two tiered justice system?

...preposterous

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It would be awesome to find out where is the money used to pay the lawyer coming from.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Give..............Me...............A..............Flipping..............Break

"NO CAN DO"

If I were Ghislaine Maxwell, I would....

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well. When she gets to prison she can get swoll.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It doesn’t really matter what happens to Ghislaine Maxwell, we don’t have a punishment sever enough to fit her crime.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It would be awesome to find out where is the money used to pay the lawyer coming from.

Errhmmm...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Check these ones.

Ghislaine Maxwell has hired a New York-based "super lawyer" who had earlier represented one of Osama Bin Laden's henchmen ahead of her child sex trafficking charge due to take place next year.

meaww.com...

See the last name "Schiff" ????

Summary: Bobbi Sternheim's birthday is 04/20/1953 and is 67 years old. Previous to Bobbi's current city of New York, NY, Bobbi Sternheim lived in Moss Beach CA. Bobbi also answers to Bobbi C Sternham, B C Sternheim and Bobbi C Sternheim, and perhaps a couple of other names. We have lots of information about Bobbi: religious views are listed as unknown, ethnicity is unknown, and political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat. As of this date, Bobbi is single. Other family members and associates include Marilyn Schiff, Brian Koenigsberg, Denise Melato, Alexander Rea and Charles Weinstein. R

www.mylife.com...

Yep, this is getting creepy ...
www.famechain.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If it's good enough for Hanniball Lecter it' sounds perfect for her.

Why is it that normal people aren't spared prison because it's not a pleasant place to be.
Call me stupid but I always thought the whole point of getting sent to prison was BECAUSE it's unpleasant.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Of course her attorneys are saying as much. It's their job and they'll use every tactic they can - including this one.

That said, Maxwell will spend what's left of her life in protective custody ( default solitary ) and she'll either fall into poor health fairly quickly and die or she'll meet the same sort of end that Dahmer met.

As far as the concept of justice goes, nothing we could do ( within or without the boundaries of the law ) would suffice as enough. Even if she were tarred, feathered, hung, drawn and quartered... It wouldn't provide anyone with catharsis.

There is no way to balance those books - so rotting away in a cell, isolated and alone, I think, is a fate she deserves.

Well...

I say that whatever the victims testify happened to them, happens to her...each count. Then, burn her publically at the stake to prepare her for her final judgement.

Just MO.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Ohhh yeah...
Nice!
I forgot about this.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join