It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked Militants with AR-15s Greet others at GA State Capitol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Masked Militants with AR-15s Greet GOP Crowd Rallying at Georgia State Capitol

So the GOP Chairman and others rallying for election integrity in Atlanta were met with masked militants in tactical gear with AR-15s and AK47s, but everyone was peaceful it sounds like.

This happened on Wednesday based on the article:
Georgia GOP's Atlanta election integrity rally met by armed left-wing militia

I just happened to come across during my morning current events catch up. I find it interesting that this event isn't being widely publicized, but I digress.

"We were greeted by armed gunmen in tactical gear carrying AK47s and AR15s," Shafer said. "They were not state troopers or National Guardsmen protecting the Capitol. They were privately organized, leftist militia, wearing masks and dressed in all black."

According to the Public Safety dept. they were peaceful (I hope they were), which is respectable:

"The armed persons at the Capitol were expressing their constitutional right to bear arms and were not causing any trouble," the Georgia Department of Public Safety told Fox News in a statement.

edit on 2-4-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I dont see anything wrong other than they look like an airsoft team.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Go figure a democrat militia Bering the arms their political choice is about to take away. Something isn't adding up.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Why wear masks?

Are they all very ugly?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If this were a bunch of middle class trump voters the calls for gun control would be so loud it would strip the paint of the walls.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
A leftist militia?

What day was it yesterday?

Edit- My mistake, just read it again and it states Wednesday.

edit on 2/4/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

nothing to see here, just another display of division training

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Leftist militia is actually kind of scary... Have you seen them with guns....lol They hardly know which end to point. The all black militia group last year where they shot a couple of themselves was something crazy to watch. I was watching a live stream and the way they were "playing" with their guns I was physically flinching at times.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I dont see anything wrong other than they look like an airsoft team.

Where did you see a picture?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How do we know they were 'left' or 'right?' Where are the signs/chanting whatever that tells us why they are there.

I mean I stand outside sometimes with one of my rifles and just take in the sun.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is no reason why anyone has to carry around a rifle in public and scare people. This kind of action will just upset more people and cause more of our population to go farther towards gun control. I do not know why these people doing this can't see they are causing more harm than good by their actions.

I belong to the NRA and a gun club and at the club the people are good respectable members who do not want to scare the public by doing things like that. Just because there are some gun toting people scaring the hell out of people does not mean it represents the majority of gun owners. There have always been those people toting fancy dangerous looking guns trying to show off their toys, but the vast majority of gun owners just want to be able to protect themselves and hunt.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'd say it was the NFAC in Georgia but they are not all of color. This is going to not end well in the next few months when Floyds case is over.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Of course it must be "left wing militants". If they were right wing then this wouldn't even b posted here on ATS. AT ALL. Only when the left bears arms is it newsworthy. It must be fake news. Democrats don't even know how to fire a weapon, they are too stupid. Only smart enough to steal an election lol

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why wear masks?

Are they all very ugly?

Maybe they were burnt burnt by acid or something.
Or masks are very comfortable

Lol that’s quite severe burning lol
edit on 2-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Double up. Ugh ugh

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I am from GA, this what is going on, the state wants to pass legislation to stop what the democrats wants to do with stealing elections and allowing anybody be legal or illegal to vote without voter ID.

But Democrats has been all in arms because of this and keep playing in the TV that Republicans are racist and wants people to have their identity stolen with showing IDs.

Interestingly I been a voter in GA for years, I always have to show ID when I vote.

This not about the ID, but if GA passes laws to stop voter fraud the bill that democrats wants to pass to take over state elections will not be valid in the state and the state can sue the Federal government.

Say not to voter fraud guys.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Not

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They weren’t white males, no news here.
Let’s move on.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Would this not be considered brandishing a firearm?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
Would this not be considered brandishing a firearm?

Armed ... carrying ... brandishing

See? Three different words.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why wear masks?

Are they all very ugly?

Maybe they were burnt burnt by acid or something.
Or masks are very comfortable

Lol that’s quite severe burning lol

The first few times I saw that movie, I always thought he said, Born an Ass-head, not burnt by acid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join