It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derek Chauvin trial day 5

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The coroner report did not agre with you. In fact it states pressure on the back and neck contributed to his death. The coroner in his report could not say if pressure was not applied he would have died anyway. They tried to get the coroner to say exactly that and they wouldt do it.

Maybe you're right, but I can't find that in the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Autopsy Report for George Floyd.

Could you please locate that 'fact' for me, and show me where it is stated.

Thank you.

Also, nobody should ever try to get a Coroner to state anything. That's not how it works.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Here is from the autopsy report:

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual,
restraint, and neck compression

So the coroner said he had a heart attack but notice what else he wrote. and worse he rules it a homicide which is why the defense will conceed to the autopsy report. They dont want the coroner on the stand saying it was a homicide.

perma.cc...

edit on 4/3/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Interesting! I had not seen that document previously. Incidentally, that is not the "Autopsy Report", but rather a Press Release, from the same authority.

In particular, the document you linked does in fact have the word "homocide" in it, whereas the actual official Autopsy Report does not.

I wonder why the difference? Surely the public relations folks at Hennepin County wouldn't read something into a report unless they got it from somewhere. That's really odd.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Autopsies do not list the cause of death that is just the facts. The coroner's report will list the cause of death.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well then, that's a pretty damning piece of evidence for the prosecution!

It is absolutely admissible because it is a matter of Public Record, so there's not really any way the defense can suppress it. I'm not even sure how they could object to the prosecution putting the Coroner on the stand. He's a public figure.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The mental backflips.... astounding. Give them all medals.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Although I believe Chauvin used excessive force to keep Floyd subdued, I honestly believe George Floyd would still be alive if Fentanyl wasn't coursing through his veins... Opioids supress breathing in high doses, and a high dose is what he took. It most definitely helped play a part in the outcome. A knee to the back of the neck is survivable. But how about on a high dose of Fentanyl?
edit on 6-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
dbl post; del
edit on 6-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So many of you are trolls, not from America, or are completely old and senile.

No one takes fentanyl straight. LMAO. Drug dealers secretly cut street drugs with fentanyl.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Uhm...you can get a patch from your doc too but I don't think that is how Georgie was doing it. I think there is even a tablet. However, yes, it is usually in the cut they use.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

No one takes fentanyl straight. LMAO. Drug dealers secretly cut street drugs with fentanyl.

Well mister drug dealer your wrong fentanyl can be produced illegally as a powder. Street fentanyl may be swallowed, smoked, snorted or injected. Its the cheap version of cocain.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

That’s not true. PLENTY of people eat the gel out of the patches. That was the first way it was presented to me. Thankfully, I didn’t care for it and the amount freaked me out because unless you’ve got a REALLY accurate scale, you’ve got no way of knowing exactly how much you’re getting in. You can also smoke it.

Fentanyl being mixed with other drugs is sh*t dealers do to step on their product. It’s incredibly risky and just stupid and I’d expect to see a lot more dealers getting hit with manslaughter/attempted murder charges as a result. I’ve known a LOT of recreational drug users but don’t know a single one that wants anything to do with fentanyl. Up in South Shore Mass (where my wife has lost half, literally HALF, of her graduating class to opiate OD’s) they fear it. Shooting heroin was always a betting game, but now it’s closer to Russian roulette than it’s ever been.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join