It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derek Chauvin trial day 5

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: trollz

Except that he was not on his neck restricting breathing. No proof from autopsy report. Also, people sleep on their stomachs do they not?

George ODed.... that simple.

That's not actually relevant to the trial, since Chauvin isn't accused of asphyxiating him. He's accused of putting him in a high stress position that contributed to his death.

George put himself in that position by being a junkie, passing counterfeit bills, and resisting arrest.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Except that he was not on his neck restricting breathing. No proof from autopsy report. Also, people sleep on their stomachs do they not?

That's not actually relevant to the trial, since Chauvin isn't accused of asphyxiating him. He's accused of putting him in a high stress position that contributed to his death.

George put himself in that position by being a junkie, passing counterfeit bills, and resisting arrest.

The cop must have had a legal right to kill him then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The cop must have had a legal right to kill him then.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Chauvin didn't kill him. George killed himself. The cops job was to subdue him. The fact George ODed on fentanyl while being arrested does not make the cop a murderer. Would someone detained in a similar manner who was not high on drugs also die? I suspect not. Was the move that Chauvin using recognized as a legitimate way to subdue a suspect?

Rap artist Juicewrld ODed when his private plane was searched by agents for drugs when he landed at O'Hare last year. He swallowed a bunch of pills to avoid being caught. Are those cops responsible for his death?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Chauvin didn't kill him. George killed himself.

Why is the cop on trial then ? Or do cops have to face trial if someone commits suicide ?
edit on 2-4-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Where is the cop on trial then ? Or do cops have to face trial if someone commits suicide ?

The cop is on trial because we have a bunch of idiots protesting and burning down Minneapolis. C'mon, you aren't this stupid.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Where is the cop on trial then ? Or do cops have to face trial if someone commits suicide ?

The cop is on trial because we have a bunch of idiots protesting and burning down Minneapolis. C'mon, you aren't this stupid.

You said Floyd commited suicide. I am confused.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

He's got his part to play.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Go try it then, have someone video tape it too so we can see.

You keep asking this and the answer is we all understand it is most likely extremely uncomfortable, but what do you expect when a person freaks out fighting the cops. Floyd was put on the ground by his actions and not just the cops wanting to do it. All they wanted at first was for him to sit in the back of the police car...That would had been the end of the story if he did.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Then why did the city pay the family 27 million. That was a major hit on their budget but obviously the city figured it was better to pay them fight in court. Odd they would do that if it was his fault dont you think?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Then why did the city pay the family 27 million. That was a major hit on their budget but obviously the city figured it was better to pay them fight in court. Odd they would do that if it was his fault dont you think?

I'm pretty sure you know why already....

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I said Floyd OD... while he technically killed himself, that probably wasn't his intent so I wouldn't call it suicide.

The cop is on trial because there is an Attorney General bowing to the pressure of activist and the fact Minneapolis has experienced a ton of rioting and property damage from idiots who can't seem to understand the facts of the case.

The justice system is not immune from propaganda and political pressure.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sometimes it is cheaper to settle than fight in court both financially and politically. Attorneys know this and many injury and civil rights attorneys make their living exploiting this dynamic.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The autopsy showed no use of force on Floyd's neck. Chauvin isn't the cause of death, meth and fentanyl are.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The drugs alone would kill you before police could get the cuffs on.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

After yesterday's trial hearing from the medics and seeing new footage, today's trial made me think of:

If YOU don't think you would die....how much money would you try to win if you were to participate as George Floyd in an exact reenactment minus the drugs?

Have people on the internet uploaded videos of this?

You think it's no walk in the park? Easy to survive? Win $20 in less than 15 mins? Would you do it? And not your friend doing it, a cop, exactly the same. And exactly how healthy you are right now with no chance to prepare, not on a gym mat, on the street. How much? Since it's so easy to survive?

I think if I didn't take 3 times the lethal amount of fentanyl required to kill a human I'd do alright chief.

Maybe you don't understand your own game. You want everybody who doesn't agree with you to put themselves in Floyd's situation. That means having 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl, meth, and weed in your system. You must not have watched full body cam footage which showed Floyd resisting and fighting police for several minutes.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

After yesterday's trial hearing from the medics and seeing new footage, today's trial made me think of:

If YOU don't think you would die....how much money would you try to win if you were to participate as George Floyd in an exact reenactment minus the drugs?

You think it's no walk in the park? Easy to survive? Win $20 in less than 15 mins? Would you do it? And not your friend doing it, a cop, exactly the same. And exactly how healthy you are right now with no chance to prepare, not on a gym mat, on the street. How much? Since it's so easy to survive?

I think if I didn't take 3 times the lethal amount of fentanyl required to kill a human I'd do alright chief.

Maybe you don't understand your own game. You want everybody who doesn't agree with you to put themselves in Floyd's situation. That means having 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl, meth, and weed in your system. You must not have watched full body cam footage which showed Floyd resisting and fighting police for several minutes.

Yeah I think he wants someone else to take drugs and fight with police. Why would he be in that position if he wasn't nearly delirious on meth/fent and not following instructions. He could of just sat in the car. I guess now you will have to ask if a suspect is claustrophobic before detaining them, if they say yes you just gotta let em go LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'll let you sit on my neck bro. DM me and we can set something up boss.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Yeah he obviously only saw footage from the takedown and on. Anybody who watched the entire scene can see that what took place was all on Floyd's.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Haha I clearly said do it minus the drugs. So you're trolling. The argument is that anyone could survive if they were sober. So give it a shot.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Considering Chauvin applied no pressure, what do you think will happen?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join