It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filing a Federal Class-Action Lawsuit - Part 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the great responses to my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm creating a new thread because I think it can be a different enough subject to require one.

So here's another thought:

If we CAN file a class-action lawsuit for all that in my last thread linked above, can it also be filed against Kamala Harris for telling them keep doing what they are doing?

She became part of the problem as soon as she opened her mouth.

_____

Remember Black LIES Matter. Don't let them get away with what they've done.
edit on 2-4-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

If it's legal to file one against Kamala Harris, please let us know in this thread.

That would mean a huge one against Rep. Nancy Pelosi and NYC mayor DeBlasio for wrongful death and suffering, will be possible. (They told citizens to ignore Covid-19 warnings from the Trump Admin. NYC and CA got hammered with sickness/deaths.)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They told citizens to ignore Covid-19 warnings from the Trump Admin.

That’s 100% true and factual

I seem to remember NOT ONE single never-Trumper or plandemic-believer on ATS disagreeing wth them or admonishing them for it either

And NOT ONE of them has come forward on ATS saying they were WRONG to ignore President Trump’s warnings

Hip
Pock
Chrissy

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

By that premise, a class action lawsuit could be filed against Trump for instructing " his people " to march on The Capitol, resulting in death and $30 million of damage.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

By that premise, a class action lawsuit could be filed against Trump for instructing " his people " to march on The Capitol, resulting in death and $30 million of damage.

Sure .
A march .
You understand march , yes ?
Like the ones the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King asked for ?
You don't ?
I understand why....
However ,I don't understand why you comment anyway .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
I don't think that it will ever be stamped out.
edit on 4/2/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The lying left has to fabricate and twist and “read between the lines” to pretend that there was some type of ‘wolf whistle’ in the President’s words

But as for ‘instructing’. The narcissist VP kamALa Harris explicitly and directly TOLD the terrorist groups aNtifa and bLM to murder police, burn businesses to the ground and attack vulnerable women and children in the streets

Which they did

All in the name of an absolutely non-existent issue and falsely perceived threat

And : The United States was founded on insurrection. Since when is an insurrection a ‘bad’ thing?
Illegitimate fraudulent governments are supposed to be overthrown. Every human on Earth agrees with that.
edit on 2 4 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

A " March " is not vandalism and destruction, which it what resulted after Trump instruction.

Do you understand that ? Obviously you don't.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

“Instruction”

Can I see that?

Vandalism and destruction. And barricading police inside a building and setting fire to it?
Setting fire to a children’s hospital?

Oh wait. That was the fascist groups operating under direct ‘instruction’ from the current narcissist Vice President.

Over a non-existent issue too.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

“Instruction”

Can I see that?

Vandalism and destruction. And barricading police inside a building and setting fire to it?
Setting fire to a children’s hospital?

Oh wait. That was the fascist groups operating under direct ‘instruction’ from the current narcissist Vice President.

Over a non-existent issue too.

Yes of course you can.

Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. We're going to walk down--

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Just as I thought

You lied

Where is the ‘instruction’ to do anything at all other than march and protest and demonstrate?

You’ve been conned. He NEVER told people to commit any acts of violence or even to storm a building

‘Instruction’. Good one.

“WALK down”. Is that the ‘wolf whistle’?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Just as I thought

You lied

Where is the ‘instruction’ to do anything at all other than march and protest and demonstrate?

You’ve been conned. He NEVER told people to commit any acts of violence or even to storm a building

‘Instruction’. Good one.

Twist it anyway you wish.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

WALK down: maybe that means something different to cNn?

Twisted all right

Fail

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Just as I thought

You lied

‘Instruction’. Good one.

Twist it anyway you wish.

Wasn't that all debunked?
He specifically said not to cause any trouble, even.

Right here on ATS I seem to recall a thread identifying the first people who broke in as typical antifa/brownshirt/looter (democrat) troublemakers, and the one death was.... some dude who was going to die either way and just happened to be in DC at the time?

You've got so much nonsense in your head that it's leaking out here. Sort yourself out.

I did NOT vote for trump either time- but you're making **** up, or at the very least chanting some lie someone else made up.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Omg man.... Dude you may want to do more research on that day and all that transpired.
Cause damn man you are way off.
And tbh you and another person seem to not understand what the term invited means. But hey man Orange man do no evil. God did choose him and all...... Idiotic man that one is.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Omg man.... Dude you may want to do more research on that day and all that transpired.
And tbh you and another person seem to not understand what the term invited means. But hey man Orange man do no evil. God did choose him and all...... Idiotic man that one is.

Loosen up those tights you are wearing, I think they are restricting the blood flow to your brain.

I get it, you only think people with opinions like yours have a right to protest, but in reality all U.S. citizens under the Constitution have a right to protest/peaceably assemble.

How many billions of dollars of damage was done at the WH compared to the billions accumulated nationwide by BLM/Antifa?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You can file a lawsuit against anyone.

The trick is having a court hear it and then judge in your favor.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I like it when others have a difference of opinion than me. But I also do my best to look at the legal options all sides can take.
And how dare you make fun of my old ass thread about the leggings. I was wearing shorts over them.
I should have never made that damn thread man!
Back on topic though.
Obviously anyone who is anyone here knows I really dislike Trump in politics. I did really like his Tweets and stuff and watching the left freak out about stupid things he would say. But they did always give me a chuckle and I liked that. And I honestly do miss it.
I also don't know much at all about the BLM or Antifa stuff so I do not feel as though I can comment on all that.
What I do know is that money was kinda stolen and building got burned and or looted.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

When the FBI has to lie to try and get a conviction and 3 judges smack them down for it yet you believe the LIES and continue to perpetuate the lie that there was an unarmed insurrection at the WH?

Get back to me when you no longer fear your cognitive dissonance.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

A " March " is not vandalism and destruction, which it what resulted after Trump instruction.

Do you understand that ? Obviously you don't.

Bring it on. Facts will need to show that Trump called for the violence and *POOF*, you got him.

Go get em tiger.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Remember the guy that filmed Ashley Babbitt being shot? Oh and also happened to be at the "right place at the right time" at 3 other blm and antifa shootings and filmed it. John Sullivan a BLM and Antifa terrorist who had videos on YouTube on how to shoot and handle trump supporters and patriots. He is also filthy C_A, he broke into the capital with his handler Jade (forgot last name at the moment) who filmed it all. He then got interviewed by CNN clown asset Anderson Cooper and was arrested.

Best part is he is released while other people that simply walked around and took pictures and sat at pelosi's desk (wow a huge "insurrection" lol) are sitting in jail with NO BAIL, basically political prisoners!

Tell me why that is?

Oh john Sullivan also goes by the handle JAYDEN X on YouTube and other social engineering platforms.

The left and people like Sullivan and his FBI informant brother John Sullivan (proud boys or one of those groups) and tools like Ali Alexander (Ali Ahkbar sp?) Infiltrated and corrupted absolutely peaceful movements to perpetrate the false flag weak "insurrection" to bring in their communist movements and portray patriots as some kind of terrorists and ridiculous white supremacy believers. In fact antifa and blm are terrorists and played the main part on Jan 6th.

Deny ignorance my friend. I'm gonna quote Barack Hussein Obama "it's not cool to be ignorant, its not cool to not know what you are talking about"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join