It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins: U.S. Death Rate Remains NORMAL Despite COVID-19

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonergeek

originally posted by: Rob808

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: stonergeek

Who will peer-review CDC collecting and validating data? Is Fauci a scientist or an official who can be corrupted? A jesuit. A polititian with agenda and hands on the wheel?

Anyone can be corrupted. It doesn't matter what their vocation. Would you want a politician or a Jesuit to review data they didn't understand? Fauci isn't performing these reviews. Link The CDC doesn't hide the methods used. Read it for yourself. The point is, the Johns Hopkins article was not written by any peer. A peer is not a politician or a Jesuit unless they are reviewing work done by another politician or Jesuit, respectively. I wouldn't ask a politician to attempt to duplicate something in a lab no more than I would ask my doctor for tax advice. Best my doc could do is give me the name of his CPA. How hard is the concept of acquiring, knowledge, really?
anyone can be corrupted, anyone you say?!?!

ANYONE. Including the ones you trust over the ones you don't, anyone. ANY ONE, not EVERY ONE. Yeah, yeah I know know, they are ALL in on on it!
What about a peer review?!?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. Deaths due to heart disease increased. Deaths due to stroke increased. Deaths due to diabetes increased. Deaths due to pneumonia increased. It is known that COVID is involved in many such deaths. You can say whatever you like, the numbers are what they are.

jamanetwork.com...

BS... What is known is that because of the COVID-19 lockdowns people whom have cancer, and other diseases and health problems, haven't been able to get their treatments... Hospitals have made it harder and harder to go there, even during emergencies. Many patients that have attempted to get their treatments, such as chemotherapy, have also been cancelled which also accounts for many people dying because they have not gotten their treatments...

Soon after she was diagnosed with late-stage pancreatic cancer in January, Janet Glass began going every other week to Englewood Health in New Jersey for a three-day chemotherapy treatment in hopes of defeating the disease.

But because of concerns that the coronavirus outbreak could kill a cancer patient whose immune system is severely compromised, Glass’s most recent appointment was canceled.

“I was very surprised by the call,” said Glass, 72, a North Bergen resident. “I knew they were canceling elective surgeries. I get that you can’t get a nose job these days. That makes sense. But chemo is something else.

Glass is not alone.

Doctors have already started making critical decisions about treatment for patients who have cancer, and who may be more likely to die if they contract a coronavirus infection because their immune systems are compromised from chemotherapy.

For weeks, oncologists who treat cancer patients have been considering the possibility of postponing some treatments over concerns about risks, said Len Lichtenfeld, deputy chief medical officer of the American Cancer Society in Atlanta.

Coronav irus canceled her chemotherapy. Should cancer patients still go to appointments?

...October 16, 2020 at 11:18 am
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. (SCCC, Facebook)

COVID-19 has killed more than 200,000 Americans, and experts predict another sad statistic as a result of the pandemic: Rising cancer death rates over the next several years.

That’s because fewer people getting their routine screenings for a disease in which an early diagnosis can mean the difference between life and death.

Dr. Nicholas Serrano, a radiation oncologist at Bellevue’s Overlake Medical Center, said the problem is twofold.

He said the first issue is that in the spring during the early lockdowns, diagnostic procedures were limited to people showing symptoms, instead of just routine preventive care.

UW Medicine study shows at-home genetic tests effective for breast, ovarian cancer

A July article in medical journal The Lancet, which came out as lockdowns around the country had just eased up, focused on these cases. The Lancet predicted an increase of between 5 and 16% across four types of cancer that it are especially vital to catch early — breast, lung, esophageal, and colorectal.

Patients were missing their diagnostic screening studies that can help detect these cancers earlier before they become more advanced and less treatable,” Serrano said.

For example, he said mammograms were limited to people who had found a lump or felt a symptom like breast pain, instead of the periodical screenings that women get as a precaution.

Bellevue doctor details increase in cancer risk during COVID-19 lockdowns

The COVID-19 outbreak has disrupted healthcare services for people who are being treated for cancer.
While chemotherapy is continuing, other healthcare services are being postponed.
Experts say these delays can increase anxiety for people who are already feeling stressed about cancer.

All data and statistics are based on publicly available data at the time of publication. Some information may be out of date. Visit our coronavirus hub and follow our live updates page for the most recent information on the COVID-19 pandemic.

In early December, Theresa Hoiles, a freelance writer from San Diego who’s married with three children, received a diagnosis of spiral cell sarcoma, a rare soft-tissue tumor.

Seven weeks after receiving radiation, she had surgery to remove the tumor at Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla, California.

Now, 2 weeks after her surgery, Hoiles, 49, feels like her cancer treatment is at a standstill due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

How the COVID-19 Outbreak Is Affecting Healthcare for People with Cancer

That's the real reason why the death rate has increased. The lockdowns have caused an increase in the amounts of deaths. STOP LYING...

Many people have also been, and many still are, scared to death to go to hospitals because they fear COVID-19, and decided instead to not go. This has also made sure that less people seek treatments/help at hospitals.

But like always you lie your arse off, and you attempt to deceive people about what is going on. This has been your modus operandi since you started being a member...

The medical professionals who have actually issued the death certificates say otherwise Interested in how you would know better than them.
Maybe let them speak instead of being their unelected representative?

I don't the need speak for them, the data already does.

Other posters seem to think they know better however.
Yes, it’s the other posters who think they know better, good on you for correcting them

Your welcome.
I didn’t thank you.

What else could you have possibly meant?
You can’t see yourself in the same lenses you see others.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yes. Deaths due to heart disease increased. Deaths due to stroke increased. Deaths due to diabetes increased. Deaths due to pneumonia increased. It is known that COVID is involved in many such deaths. You can say whatever you like, the numbers are what they are.

jamanetwork.com...

BS... What is known is that because of the COVID-19 lockdowns people whom have cancer, and other diseases and health problems, haven't been able to get their treatments... Hospitals have made it harder and harder to go there, even during emergencies. Many patients that have attempted to get their treatments, such as chemotherapy, have also been cancelled which also accounts for many people dying because they have not gotten their treatments...

Soon after she was diagnosed with late-stage pancreatic cancer in January, Janet Glass began going every other week to Englewood Health in New Jersey for a three-day chemotherapy treatment in hopes of defeating the disease.

But because of concerns that the coronavirus outbreak could kill a cancer patient whose immune system is severely compromised, Glass’s most recent appointment was canceled.

“I was very surprised by the call,” said Glass, 72, a North Bergen resident. “I knew they were canceling elective surgeries. I get that you can’t get a nose job these days. That makes sense. But chemo is something else.

Glass is not alone.

Doctors have already started making critical decisions about treatment for patients who have cancer, and who may be more likely to die if they contract a coronavirus infection because their immune systems are compromised from chemotherapy.

For weeks, oncologists who treat cancer patients have been considering the possibility of postponing some treatments over concerns about risks, said Len Lichtenfeld, deputy chief medical officer of the American Cancer Society in Atlanta.

Coronav irus canceled her chemotherapy. Should cancer patients still go to appointments?

COVID-19 has killed more than 200,000 Americans, and experts predict another sad statistic as a result of the pandemic: Rising cancer death rates over the next several years.

That’s because fewer people getting their routine screenings for a disease in which an early diagnosis can mean the difference between life and death.

Dr. Nicholas Serrano, a radiation oncologist at Bellevue’s Overlake Medical Center, said the problem is twofold.

He said the first issue is that in the spring during the early lockdowns, diagnostic procedures were limited to people showing symptoms, instead of just routine preventive care.

UW Medicine study shows at-home genetic tests effective for breast, ovarian cancer

A July article in medical journal The Lancet, which came out as lockdowns around the country had just eased up, focused on these cases. The Lancet predicted an increase of between 5 and 16% across four types of cancer that it are especially vital to catch early — breast, lung, esophageal, and colorectal.

Patients were missing their diagnostic screening studies that can help detect these cancers earlier before they become more advanced and less treatable,” Serrano said.

For example, he said mammograms were limited to people who had found a lump or felt a symptom like breast pain, instead of the periodical screenings that women get as a precaution.

The COVID-19 outbreak has disrupted healthcare services for people who are being treated for cancer.
While chemotherapy is continuing, other healthcare services are being postponed.
Experts say these delays can increase anxiety for people who are already feeling stressed about cancer.

All data and statistics are based on publicly available data at the time of publication. Some information may be out of date. Visit our coronavirus hub and follow our live updates page for the most recent information on the COVID-19 pandemic.

In early December, Theresa Hoiles, a freelance writer from San Diego who’s married with three children, received a diagnosis of spiral cell sarcoma, a rare soft-tissue tumor.

Seven weeks after receiving radiation, she had surgery to remove the tumor at Scripps Green Hospital in La Jolla, California.

Now, 2 weeks after her surgery, Hoiles, 49, feels like her cancer treatment is at a standstill due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

That's the real reason why the death rate has increased. The lockdowns have caused an increase in the amounts of deaths. STOP LYING...

Many people have also been, and many still are, scared to death to go to hospitals because they fear COVID-19, and decided instead to not go. This has also made sure that less people seek treatments/help at hospitals.

But like always you lie your arse off, and you attempt to deceive people about what is going on. This has been your modus operandi since you started being a member...

The medical professionals who have actually issued the death certificates say otherwise Interested in how you would know better than them.

Yes, it’s the other posters who think they know better, good on you for correcting them

Your welcome.
I didn’t thank you.

What lens do you think I see others? Please share your stupendous insight.

Normally I would have to pay for this level of therapy.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

jamanetwork.com...

Glass is not alone.

Your welcome.
I didn’t thank you.

Your welcome.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

jamanetwork.com...

Glass is not alone.

Your welcome.
I didn’t thank you.

Your welcome.

I didn't thank you.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Salander

The point is that scientists and physicians who dissent from a predetermined narrative are quickly censored.

Bad science should be rejected. Good science can stand up to criticism. That's how science is supposed to work.

Let's say someone, someday, finds a way to show that General Relativity is wrong. That's way against the "narrative." But people have been trying to do that for a long time. Yes, so far they have been "censored", if you will, because their work is flawed. But if it is ever achieved, why, that person would be the next Einstein.

Science, good science, is hard. It's supposed to be.
So the measure of science, good science is how many people you can convince of your authenticity. Sounds like a popularity contest not at all rooted in understanding our reality around us.

Peer reviews are not popularity contests. They are tests that prove or disprove scientific studies and methods. It's not about convincing large numbers of laymen. It's about other scientists actually testing the veracity of another scientist's work.
If you say so. So all peer reviewed work is 100% accurate? We both know the answer to that.

It’s an issue of faith, nothing more. Your failure to recognize that is something you’ll have to reconcile.

Of course it's not 100%. Do you throw out everything that isn't 100%? Do you think random opinions from laymen are more accurate? Faith in what? Faith in someone who knows what they are talking about vs the average man on the street? Where do you put your faith? What do you need to reconcile? I can reconcile putting my faith in a tried and proven process rather than in the opinions of those not educated in a subject. Not sure where my failure lies. Yeah, empirical evidence is far more worthy of faith than mere opinions. Popularity has nothing to do with that process.

Why are you upset? My comment was in response to what distinguishes “good” science from “bad” science. My faith is irrelevant to any of my comments, but interesting that it’s how you choose to defend yours by bringing mine into question. Bad science is only bad until it it’s approved and becomes good science. The earth used to be the center of the universe and quite a few peers in the scientific community thought so until they didn’t. Being peer reviewed isn’t a stamp of correct science, simply that it’s agreed upon.

Why do you assume I am upset? You are the one who brought up faith. You literally stated that is all there is to it. Correct, peer reviewed is not 100%, however, you seem to discount it because of that fact. I ask again, what IS 100% in this world, and why must something be 100% for it to be more accurate than mere opinion? Copernicus predates "scientific peer review". Peer review didn't exist prior to the 19th Century. I don't think that term means what you think it means. There is an actual process to test scientific methods and hypotheses. The way you talk, it's just a bunch of folks saying "sounds legit to me."
You do not need to be a peer or even review a subject to agree upon something. Hell, you don't even need to know how to read or speak to nod in agreement.

You were spitting on the screen amid all those questions and accusations, but fine I’ll just accept you generally talk that way.
Thanks for repeating your faith in peer review. We’ve agreed now that science peer reviewed or otherwise is not always correct. Watching you struggle with this brings me a smile, I’ve already explained. The way you talk seems that you’ve put all your faith in those magical scientists to tell you the answers to all things, you understand they could be entirely wrong, subject to the wims of their culture and the framework of the world they live in, and those funding them. Human nature is flawed. We work off of false understandings, like you for example. You admit science, peer reviewed science is easily able to be wrong but don’t accept the notion an idea is believed has a distinction between an idea being correct.

I suggest you spend more time understanding human nature, look inward to answer those questions you keep throwing at me. I’ll give you an example of an absolute as well to ponder. Those who have lived in the cave their whole lives and never seen the light absolutely know nothing about the world outside, it’s a hint!

I’ve got a question for you, what distinguishes good science from bad science, which is where my comment came from?

SO, you sit big and fantasize about folks spitting at screens, and make statements as if you were present to see it. Magical scientists? You think science is magic, now? You make more assumptions than sense. You seem to have this notion that not always being 100% correct, somehow disqualifies peer review. It doesn't. How can you sit there and say humans by nature is flawed, then suggest you can't trust anything with flaws? On ATS, it seems what distinguishes good science from bad science, is whatever the hell the poster wants it to be. In the real world, it is gone science done badly. So far, all I am hearing from you is what you think bad science is. I did not admit that peer reviewed science is "easily flawed". I admitted that nothing is 100%. Nothing, at all, ever. Right now, I am studying human nature, by reading your posts, and how you read into things that are not there. There are no absolute truths in science; there are only approximate truths. Yet, you keep hammering away at that 100% number, as if it attainable. Using the word absolutely does not make it so. I hope you aren't trying to rewrite Plato's Allegory of the Cave, here. I get that you don't trust peer reviewed science. You have made that clear. Tell me, what should replace it? The point is that the "scientist" that was censored in this case, was in fact, an economist. The article used "John Hopkins" to lend her credibility, yet here on ATS John Hopkins is not credible, because of some notion that there actually is a "predetermined narrative". This predetermined narrative you speak of is a deductive fallacy, yet you speak as if it an absolute.
edit on 8-4-2021 by stonergeek because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2021 by stonergeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You know why the whole COVID-19 made up pandemic is known as a lie?... Look at our OPEN borders... Illegals are being allowed to come into the U.S., and supposedly people can show no symptoms for two weeks, yet they are being released the same night they are detained. They are not being properly tested, and they are not even given any orders to appear at any court, or anywhere else.

DHS Secretary Mayorkas Admits Apprehended Migrants Were Released Before Getting COVID Test

Democrat LYING Leaders have been caught without masks, without enforcing social distancing. They have been caught with open mics admitting that COVID-19 is "political theater."

Since day 1 dr. Faucci has been one of the disinformation agents whom has helped China since around 2014-2015 receive funds to make bat coronaviruses and similar diseases more lethal and more contagious. But apparently their results weren't what they were planning. Which is why the amount of people whom have died from COVID-19 has been inflated to make it look like more people died from COVID-19 when they died of other clear problems/diseases...

My neighbor parents, both with diabetes and over 70 years old, caught the virus and nothing happened to them. The large majority of people whom get COVID-19 have not so far died. The percentage of children that can develop health problems because of COVID-19 is less than 0.01%-0.03%. Yet authorities worldwide are pushing for a vaccine, that can change human genes, and which has never been properly tested. We still don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine.

Everything I have mentioned here, and other things mentioned in other threads, are not made up.

edit on 9-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You know why the whole COVID-19 made up pandemic is known as a lie?... Look at our OPEN borders... Illegals are being allowed to come into the U.S., and supposedly people can show no symptoms for two weeks, yet they are being released the same night they are detained. They are not being properly tested, and they are not even given any orders to appear at any court, or anywhere else.

DHS Secretary Mayorkas Admits Apprehended Migrants Were Released Before Getting COVID Test

Democrat LYING Leaders have been caught without masks, without enforcing social distancing. They have been caught with open mics admitting that COVID-19 is "political theater."

Since day 1 dr. Faucci has been one of the disinformation agents whom has helped China since around 2014-2015 receive funds to make bat coronaviruses and similar diseases more lethal and more contagious. But apparently their results weren't what they were planning. Which is why the amount of people whom have died from COVID-19 has been inflated to make it look like more people died from COVID-19 when they died of other clear problems/diseases...

My neighbor parents, both with diabetes and over 70 years old, caught the virus and nothing happened to them. The large majority of people whom get COVID-19 have not so far died. The percentage of children that can develop health problems because of COVID-19 is less than 0.01%-0.03%. Yet authorities worldwide are pushing for a vaccine, that can change human genes, and which has never been properly tested. We still don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine.

Everything I have mentioned here, and other things mentioned in other threads, are not made up.

What happens on the US border isn't proof if anything to do with a worldwide pandemic.

Individuals wearing or not wearing masks isnt proof of anything to do with a worldwide pandemic.

You are lying about Fauci.

The covid vacines do not change your genes.

Everything you have mention is either wrong or made up.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

What happens on the US border isn't proof if anything to do with a worldwide pandemic.

Yes it is when illegals are not being tested for COVID-19... I even gave a direct article with Mayorkas, Biden's DHS secretary admitting they are not being tested... Why are they not being tested meanwhile demanding that LEGAL Americans must abide by rules your lying democrat leaders are not abiding by...

Individuals wearing or not wearing masks isnt proof of anything to do with a worldwide pandemic.

The people i mentioned are not regular individuals... They are Pelosi, Waters, Feinstein, Newsom and every other of YOUR LYING democrat leaders whom demand that regular Americans must abide by their rules but they have ALL been caught not following those same rules...

I am not lying about Fauci... Several times I have posted evidence showing Fauci knew about China's experiments in making coronaviruses in bats more deathly because he outsourced the experiments to the same Wuhan lab from where "COVID-19 escaped..."

...Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.
As such in October 2014, because of public health concerns, the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses – influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan

In this explosive interview with Senior Editor Alex Newman of The New American magazine, former president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) Dr. Lee Merritt explains her belief that America is currently facing what appears to be biological warfare. Whether the Communist Chinese released the COVID-19 virus on purpose or by accident is impossible to know, but the implications are enormous. And when it comes to the new vaccines, Dr. Merritt, a former military doctor who studied biological warfare, reviews previous animal studies on the technology underlying the vaccines and paints a dire picture. However, even though modern medical schools do not often teach it, there are ways to treat viral infections that are time-tested and effective, she concludes.

Bio-warfare & Weaponization of Medicine Amid Covid

And she isn't the only one warning about these new vaccines.

Some COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates May Make People More Vulnerable to HIV, Scientists Warn
Our world is screaming out for a vaccine like never before.

But now a group of researchers have warned that at least four of the current batch of potential vaccines undergoing clinical trials involve a component that might increase people's risk of contracting HIV.

One of these vaccine candidates passed its phase 2 trial in August and is about to undergo a large phase 3 study in Russia and Pakistan.

The warning comes from a team of scientists led by Susan Buchbinder, a University of California San Francisco professor who runs the HIV Prevention Research in the San Francisco Department of Public Health.

The team experienced a similar issue first-hand while trying to develop a vaccine for HIV.

To their dismay their most promising candidate after 20 years of research backfired, leaving some patients even more vulnerable to the disease. They shared their 'cautionary tale' in The Lancet.

"We are concerned that use of an Ad5 vector for immunisation against SARS-CoV-2 could similarly increase the risk of HIV-1 acquisition among men who receive the vaccine," they wrote.

Some COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates May Make People More Vulnerable to HIV, Scientists Warn

Yes, i know that they say 4 batches of the COVID-19 could increase the risk of HIV acquisition.

But if these experts had a similar problem with their most promising HIV vaccine candidate, and instead of helping candidates whom took the HIV vaccine, it made them more vulnerable to HIV, then the same can happen with these new vaccines for COVID-19.

You have to remember that these batches of COVID-19 vaccines are completely different from the ones used normally which takes decades to develop. There hasn't been enough trials done, and no one yet knows the longtime full effects of these new vaccines...

The new COVID-19 vaccines are all mRNA, messenger RNA, vaccines. Too many doctors just want to take too much risk despite the lack of knowledge, lack of trials, or known long-term effects of these new vaccines.

Why are we willing to take so much risk when the CDC themselves states people of age less than 70 years have a 99.5%-99.9% chance of not dying from COVID-19?

COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC):
Ages 0-19: 99.997%
Ages 20-49: 99.98%
Ages 50-69: 99.5%
Ages 70+: 94.6%
COVID- 19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios

I am not the one wrong and making crap up. Go sell your lies somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yes it is when illegals are not being tested for COVID-19... I even gave a direct article with Mayorkas, Biden's DHS secretary admitting they are not being tested... Why are they not being tested meanwhile demanding that LEGAL Americans must abide by rules your lying democrat leaders are not abiding by...

The people i mentioned are not regular individuals... They are Pelosi, Waters, Feinstein, Newsom and every other of YOUR LYING democrat leaders whom demand that regular Americans must abide by their rules but they have ALL been caught not following those same rules...

I am not lying about Fauci... Several times I have posted evidence showing Fauci knew about China's experiments in making coronaviruses in bats more deathly because he outsourced the experiments to the same Wuhan lab from where "COVID-19 escaped..."

...Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.
As such in October 2014, because of public health concerns, the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses – influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

In this explosive interview with Senior Editor Alex Newman of The New American magazine, former president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) Dr. Lee Merritt explains her belief that America is currently facing what appears to be biological warfare. Whether the Communist Chinese released the COVID-19 virus on purpose or by accident is impossible to know, but the implications are enormous. And when it comes to the new vaccines, Dr. Merritt, a former military doctor who studied biological warfare, reviews previous animal studies on the technology underlying the vaccines and paints a dire picture. However, even though modern medical schools do not often teach it, there are ways to treat viral infections that are time-tested and effective, she concludes.

Bio-warfare & Weaponization of Medicine Amid Covid

And she isn't the only one warning about these new vaccines.

Our world is screaming out for a vaccine like never before.

But now a group of researchers have warned that at least four of the current batch of potential vaccines undergoing clinical trials involve a component that might increase people's risk of contracting HIV.

One of these vaccine candidates passed its phase 2 trial in August and is about to undergo a large phase 3 study in Russia and Pakistan.

The warning comes from a team of scientists led by Susan Buchbinder, a University of California San Francisco professor who runs the HIV Prevention Research in the San Francisco Department of Public Health.

The team experienced a similar issue first-hand while trying to develop a vaccine for HIV.

To their dismay their most promising candidate after 20 years of research backfired, leaving some patients even more vulnerable to the disease. They shared their 'cautionary tale' in The Lancet.

"We are concerned that use of an Ad5 vector for immunisation against SARS-CoV-2 could similarly increase the risk of HIV-1 acquisition among men who receive the vaccine," they wrote.

Yes, i know that they say 4 batches of the COVID-19 could increase the risk of HIV acquisition.

But if these experts had a similar problem with their most promising HIV vaccine candidate, and instead of helping candidates whom took the HIV vaccine, it made them more vulnerable to HIV, then the same can happen with these new vaccines for COVID-19.

You have to remember that these batches of COVID-19 vaccines are completely different from the ones used normally which takes decades to develop. There hasn't been enough trials done, and no one yet knows the longtime full effects of these new vaccines...

The new COVID-19 vaccines are all mRNA, messenger RNA, vaccines. Too many doctors just want to take too much risk despite the lack of knowledge, lack of trials, or known long-term effects of these new vaccines.

Why are we willing to take so much risk when the CDC themselves states people of age less than 70 years have a 99.5%-99.9% chance of not dying from COVID-19?

COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC):
Ages 0-19: 99.997%
Ages 20-49: 99.98%
Ages 50-69: 99.5%
Ages 70+: 94.6%
COVID- 19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios

I am not the one wrong and making crap up. Go sell your lies somewhere else.

Again what happens in the US isn't proof of anything to do with a Worldwide pandemic.

The AAPS is about as valid a source as info wars.
en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20Association%20of%20American%20Physicians%20and%20Surgeon s%20(AAPS)%20is%20a,about%205%2C000%20members%20in%202014.

The reason they are pushing the vaccine is that the risk from covid massively outweigh any risk from vaccines. Pushing ridiculous anti vax nonsense about changing your DNA doesn't change that.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow you drank the cool aid my man everything is a conspiracy huh? Are you paranoid or just stoned?

All the antivax stuff is hillarious people put all this effort in to trying to convince people they are right. say what you have to say and get out! Keep your paranoia and with or without you we will survive.

edit on 4/10/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This article finally put it in perspective for me:

www.wweek.com...

And I seriously do feel like we're being lied to. I mean that in the sense of "lies, damned lies, and statistics" kind of lying.

Of the 73 cases they fully investigated, nearly 60% had heart disease.

Try and understand that heart disease killed 600,000 people in 2019. Back when there was no Covid.

How do you use words like "underlying condition" for something that is a BIGGER killer?

The article also mentions that 25% were former smokers, but if you look at the more specific data toward the bottom you'll notice that "former smoker" and "renal disease" have exactly the same number of cases at 18. (Indicating they probably were the same people.)

Heart disease + Covid takes your odds up to around 25%, but that data is based entirely on people who show up at the hospital. (If you're choosing exclusively from that group, then, well......... you should expect a high mortality rate)

The default, yearly, odds for a person in America with heart disease to die in any given year is 2%

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Who will peer-review CDC collecting and validating data? Is Fauci a scientist or an official who can be corrupted? A jesuit. A polititian with agenda and hands on the wheel?

Anyone can be corrupted. It doesn't matter what their vocation. Would you want a politician or a Jesuit to review data they didn't understand? Fauci isn't performing these reviews. Link The CDC doesn't hide the methods used. Read it for yourself. The point is, the Johns Hopkins article was not written by any peer. A peer is not a politician or a Jesuit unless they are reviewing work done by another politician or Jesuit, respectively. I wouldn't ask a politician to attempt to duplicate something in a lab no more than I would ask my doctor for tax advice. Best my doc could do is give me the name of his CPA. How hard is the concept of acquiring, knowledge, really?

That's what is frustrating about having Fauci be the guy who reports it to us and chooses our course of action.

Statistics are for mathematicians, not doctors. There's virtually no math requirement to graduate medical school.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That deserves its own thread. Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Im not hammering away at 100% number, that would be you. Interesting the deductions you’ve come to seem to apply to your own thought process. It’s as if you’ve assigned your own short comings you’re beginning to recognize in this blind faith in science and tried to label them as mine.

In short, you don’t know jack pothead. Remember, more doctors recommend Camel Cigarettes than any other brand.

edit on 11-4-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Kierkegaard was so right, and the last 12 months of the Scamdemic have proved it again: It is easier to fool a man than it is to explain to him how he has been fooled.

The gullibility of the masses has them standing in line to get an experimental shot never tested on humans.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Again what happens in the US isn't proof of anything to do with a Worldwide pandemic.

A worldwide pandemic in which WHO, Fauci, and China have been lying from day one...

Or are you one of those...supposedly smart people whom followed Fauci's advice that it was 100% safe to have sex with complete strangers during a pandemic?... Or did you believe the lie that masks only work for hospital staff, and not for regular people?... Or was it that you believed the claim they made later that masks like surgical masks, and cloth masks can magically stop viruses which are much smaller than the holes in these masks?...

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20Association%20of%20American%20Physicians%20and%20Surgeon s%20(AAPS)%20is%20a,about%205%2C000%20members%20in%202014.

So you are one of those...supposed smart people that only follow the hilarious idiocy and lies of left-wing politicians, as well as from Fauci et al... Gotcha...

Now stop attempting to derail a thread about a subject you know nothing about.

The reason they are pushing the vaccine is that the risk from covid massively outweigh any risk from vaccines. Pushing ridiculous anti vax nonsense about changing your DNA doesn't change that.

Lies, and other ATS members and I have proved those are lies...

BTW, I have been excerpting and showing evidence of what actual virologists, biowarfare experts and others whom have studied this for far longer than you have to say. But if you want to continue listening and believing the lies from Fauci et al... i guess more power to you... You must be one of those people whom believes 'ignorance is a bliss..."

I have given the expert views of people like Dr. Merritt whom is a former military doctor whom has studied biological warfare. But you want to ignore, or dismiss actual experts because you disagree with their "political views..."

As for your false claim, out of ignorance, that these vaccines do not alter dna... You are completely wrong, but that's normal of people whom decide to be blind fools whom will continue to trust those whom have lied to them since day 1.

Meanwhile I haven't seen any direct evidence SO FAR that the vaccines can inject the virus protein spike into chromosomal dna, some experts disagree anyway such as Doug Corrigan, Ph.D., a biochemist-molecular biologist. But I know that Fauci et al are lying.

How do I know? One of their claims, which is partly false, is that the dna that the vaccines inject do not enter the nucleus of our dna. Meanwhile it MIGHT be true about chromosomal dna, in fact the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines of BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do enter the nucleus of extrachromosomal dna, or ecDNA. Since the vaccines inject the gene of the protein spike of the virus to plasmids and plasmids do enter the nucleus of extrachromosomal dna.

In case you didn't know extrachromosomal dna serve important biological functions in the human body. As another little tidbit of fact, cancer cells propagate/multiply through the extrachromosomal dna, and we are talking again about vaccines which we know nothing about their longtime effects... ecDNA is also the primary mechanism of gene amplification, and through ecDNA is how many diseases multiply/grow and propagate in the human body.

Buy hey, you want to play Russian roulette with an experimental vaccine that injects the protein spike of a virus into the nucleus of your extrachromosomal dna, which is how many diseases replicate and propagate throughout the human body?... Go ahead and do it...

So you can be willful ignorant and believe the same people whom have lied to you since day one. Or you can attempt to study what you know nothing about, and then perhaps we can have an intelligent discussion.

But if you are going to continue making fallacious arguments out of your complete ignorance on this topic I would ask you to go somewhere else and "propagate your ignorance in another thread." But you won't do so on mine threads.

edit on 11-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

A worldwide pandemic in which WHO, Fauci, and China have been lying from day one...

Or are you one of those...supposedly smart people whom followed Fauci's advice that it was 100% safe to have sex with complete strangers during a pandemic?... Or did you believe the lie that masks only work for hospital staff, and not for regular people?... Or was it that you believed the claim they made later that masks like surgical masks, and cloth masks can magically stop viruses which are much smaller than the holes in these masks?...

So you are one of those...supposed smart people that only follow the hilarious idiocy and lies of left-wing politicians, as well as from Fauci et al... Gotcha...

BTW, I have been excerpting and showing evidence of what actual virologists, biowarfare experts and others whom have studied this for far longer than you have to say. But if you want to continue listening and believing the lies from Fauci et al... i guess more power to you... You must be one of those people whom believes 'ignorance is a bliss..."

I have given the expert views of people like Dr. Merritt whom is a former military doctor whom has studied biological warfare. But you want to ignore, or dismiss actual experts because you disagree with their "political views..."

As for your false claim, out of ignorance, that these vaccines do not alter dna... You are completely wrong, but that's normal of people whom decide to be blind fools whom will continue to trust those whom have lied to them since day 1.

Meanwhile I haven't seen any direct evidence SO FAR that the vaccines can inject the virus protein spike into chromosomal dna, some experts disagree anyway such as Doug Corrigan, Ph.D., a biochemist-molecular biologist. But I know that Fauci et al are lying.

How do I know? One of their claims, which is partly false, is that the dna that the vaccines inject do not enter the nucleus of our dna. Meanwhile it MIGHT be true about chromosomal dna, in fact the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines of BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do enter the nucleus of extrachromosomal dna, or ecDNA. Since the vaccines inject the gene of the protein spike of the virus to plasmids and plasmids do enter the nucleus of extrachromosomal dna.

In case you didn't know extrachromosomal dna serve important biological functions in the human body. As another little tidbit of fact, cancer cells propagate/multiply through the extrachromosomal dna, and we are talking again about vaccines which we know nothing about their longtime effects... ecDNA is also the primary mechanism of gene amplification, and through ecDNA is how many diseases multiply/grow and propagate in the human body.

Buy hey, you want to play Russian roulette with an experimental vaccine that injects the protein spike of a virus into the nucleus of your extrachromosomal dna, which is how many diseases replicate and propagate throughout the human body?... Go ahead and do it...

So you can be willful ignorant and believe the same people whom have lied to you since day one. Or you can attempt to study what you know nothing about, and then perhaps we can have an intelligent discussion.

But if you are going to continue making fallacious arguments out of your complete ignorance on this topic I would ask you to go somewhere else and "propagate your ignorance in another thread." But you won't do so on mine threads.

You seem confused about how this this site works. There are sites where you 'own the thread so can restrict who comments on it. Perhaps you you would be happier on one if those so when you post you early disapproval nonsense people wouldn't wouldn't contradict you with actual facts.

Your whole premises for this thread was wrong as CDC data does show a substantial increase in the death rate as has been shown iver and over again i this thread and others.

Now you are just gish galloping utter nonsense and trying to act like on online expert on a subject you clearly have zero actual understanding off, so have taken to parroting whatever online cranks you can find to enable your confirmation bias.

Ignoring real data and genuine experts in the field and instead believing fringe contrarions online or already debunked articles in a student news paper (as per your OP) doesn't make you a radical thinker, it means you are gullible.

edit on 12-4-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You seem confused about how this this site works. There are sites where you 'own the thread so can restrict who comments on it. Perhaps you you would be happier on one if those so when you post you early disapproval nonsense people wouldn't wouldn't contradict you with actual facts.

Your whole premises for this thread was wrong as CDC data does show a substantial increase in the death rate as has been shown iver and over again i this thread and others.

Now you are just gish galloping utter nonsense and trying to act like on online expert on a subject you clearly have zero actual understanding off, so have taken to parroting whatever online cranks you can find to enable your confirmation bias.

Ignoring real data and genuine experts in the field and instead believing fringe contrarions online or already debunked articles in a student news paper (as per your OP) doesn't make you a radical thinker, it means you are gullible.

what distinguishes the data presented by the CDC from data presented by other bodies? What makes you trust them as an absolute authority that should be unquestioned? What makes any body above skepticism from the “average layman”? Good science I’m told holds up to scrutiny, simply quoting the authority of the body that delivers the data doesn’t sound like good science, sounds like .... faith

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

what distinguishes the data presented by the CDC from data presented by other bodies? What makes you trust them as an absolute authority that should be unquestioned? What makes any body above skepticism from the “average layman”? Good science I’m told holds up to scrutiny, simply quoting the authority of the body that delivers the data doesn’t sound like good science, sounds like .... faith

There is 2 points in answer to this.

1. Using data compiled by one of the most respected medical organisations in the world that is studied and used by hundreds of thousand of medical professionals and researchers worldwide is not the same as someone just making numbers up on an anonymous online forum.

2. The topic of of this thread was someone using CDC data to reach an erroneous conclusion. certain posters seem quite happy to use CDC data when they think it agrees with them then reject it when show it doesn'. Pretty sure there is a name for that phenomena...

No data or data source should be beyond question, however that dies not mean all data is equal If you can provide a source of data showing a different death rate then please do, until then your view that the data is wrong is just an unsupported opinion.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Starts off slow goes into the detail of the OP's subject matter - Excess death lower in 2020 that in 2018 2016.
Overall - lockdown countries suffered worst.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join