It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this really is true then how does one cope with misinformation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

What ?
A voice of reason, still left ?

You have seen it happen in the 9/11 threads, here, and in other threads.

The critical thinkers lose interest in threads, and as we see here, we are left with the voices of coercion, imploring us to take the jab.

Just consider what the motivations may be, behind the profiles encouraging us all to get the jab ?

We don't know their motivations, but we can tell that they are at the very least inconsiderate of the vast amount of harm that has been caused on humanity, by Big-Pharma™ .

Half of this thread is like reading corporate press-releases ! LoL !!

Great PR work ATS !!

Trust Big-Pharma™ !!

C'mon !
You know you want to get back everything that we took away, don't you ?

We'll give it back : just roll-up your sleeve, fool.

Remember the old saying : " Fool me once : shame on you. "
" Fool me twice, three, times, multiple times : Well you're a lying scamming POS aren't ya ? "

Keep wearing your mask.
Keep lining-up six-feet apart.
Take your monthly vaxx, and keep your passport up to date, or it will affect your social-credit score !!

Obey !!
Comply !!!

On your knees !!!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: musicismagic

Which vaccine?

Covid Vaccine found highly effective ...

The two vaccines available since December — Pfizer and Moderna — were highly effective at 90% after two doses, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday. In testing, the vaccines were about 95% effective in preventing COVID-19.

With nearly 4,000 participants from six states, the study focused on health care workers, first responders and other front-line workers who had first priority for the shots because they are at higher risk. They were given nasal swab test kits to use every week to check for signs of a coronavirus infection.

Honestly getting health advice from people online is not a great idea. In my work, I talk to people all day long and have yet to find anyone who had a bad experience with the vaccines beyond a minor rash or half a day of a minor fever and cold symptoms. Including myself and my wife. I got a minor rash from Moderna and my wife had zero issues with Pfizer.

Here they have been available to everyone over 16 for a couple of weeks, even some allowing walk-ins and drive-throughs.

I'm curious as to where you got advice that the vaccines don't work? Links to studies please?
Arent you that guy online you’re warning us about? Thanks but no thanks regarding your input, like you I can make my own opinions, I don’t trust the vax.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Like I've mentioned I'm all for individual choice and no forced vaccines.

My main point stands. It's foolish to get medical advice from strangers on the Internet. More than foolish, it's just plain old dumb.

By the way, I had nothing to do with the writing of the article I linked. The only advice I gave I mentioned above. I asked for sources for the claim in the OP, which again is not giving medical advice. I mentioned my experience with the vaccine, which again is not giving medical advice. I'm not a medical professional so I'd never open myself up to potential liability by giving medical advice. Only a fool would tell anyone else whether to get or not get the vaccine if they were not qualified.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I never said that sir, you did.

Critical thinking that MSM tells the truth? WTF?

I've not said anything about youtube. You will find I've never linked to youtube because I don't watch it.

I do practice critical thinking in understanding the writings of Edward Bernays and Josef Goebbels, so I do understand how propaganda works. What we're seeing here today is mass hysteria, and the masses do not practice critical thinking.

In fact they/somebody IS manipulating the public perception, they write books about it, it's old news. I don't understand how some people cannot face the fact that our perceptions ARE being manipulated.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I've not said anything about youtube. You will find I've never linked to youtube because I don't watch it.
Just an example of a non-MSM source.

What we're seeing here today is mass hysteria, and the masses do not practice critical thinking.
Most of the hysteria seems to be on the part of those raving about how dangerous the vaccines are.
edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just an example of a non-MSM source.

What we're seeing here today is mass hysteria, and the masses do not practice critical thinking.
Most of the hysteria seems to be on the part of those raving about how dangerous the vaccines are.
well that’s your opinion. I find it hysteria when CNN brings on a guest who states we only have a short window to tie vaccines to freedoms, but I suppose that’s just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The mRNA shots are not vaccines, and they are dangerous. Of late, our VAERS system has recorded more deaths from those shots than from the previous 10 years worth of shots.

While I know many dozens of people who became infected and survived just fine, I already know 1 man who died from embolism just hours after taking it.

And it's still way to soon to know the long term effects of these experimental drugs.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: musicismagic

Which vaccine?

Covid Vaccine found highly effective ...The two vaccines available since December — Pfizer and Moderna — were highly effective at 90% after two doses, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday. In testing, the vaccines were about 95% effective in preventing COVID-19.

So, I'm curious if anyone can answer this question with any degree of certainty...

The only way they can determine this number with any degree of certainty - that I can see - is to wait the requisite 2 weeks after the second dose, then intentionally expose the subjects to the virus.

Did they do this?
edit on 25-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't think any vaccine ever, would give you a 100% warranty, on an individual level they don't work like that.
I would not, not get one, for this reason. I would give some thought to why I may do.
The real power of vaccination is in the eradication of dangerous viral infections.
This virus is dangerous for enough people, to be a public health problem.
so...

edit on 0000004084648America/Chicago25 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't suppose they can definitely. But with tens of millions vaccinated it's a good indicator.

5,800 breakthrough cases..

Pfizer/BioNTech's vaccine was 95% effective in preventing symptomatic disease in clinical trials, and earlier this month the companies said real-life data in the US shows the vaccine is more than 91% effective against disease with any symptoms for six months. Moderna's vaccine was 94% effective in preventing symptomatic illness in trials, and 90% effective in real life use. Johnson & Johnson's vaccine was 66% overall globally in trials, and 72% effective at preventing disease in the US.

Johnson & Johnson's was one I never considered getting. I'm not sure why they bother with it now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join