It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this really is true then how does one cope with misinformation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This vax is likely to mess with higher thinking processes, the pineal gland, and make one susceptible to strains of viruses that would otherwise be benign....... Why the monkey DNA in a human vax? What viruses can kill a monkey in a horrible bloody way??? Now apply that answer to humans who have gotten the vax with monkey DNA now in their body. Its freaking crazy....who trusts a vaccine invented by people who believe in a depopulation and control agenda?? Certainly not me!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I just wonder what form of cancer everyone gets in 5 - 10 years from this experimental vaccine that has no long term testing.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
This vax is likely to mess with higher thinking processes, the pineal gland, and make one susceptible to strains of viruses that would otherwise be benign....... Why the monkey DNA in a human vax? What viruses can kill a monkey in a horrible bloody way??? Now apply that answer to humans who have gotten the vax with monkey DNA now in their body. Its freaking crazy....who trusts a vaccine invented by people who believe in a depopulation and control agenda?? Certainly not me!

This is just wrong on everything. Not sure where you get your information from but it is lies. There is no monkey DNA in the vaccines curently being used. Where this came from was from the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine which showed a somewhat lower efficacy, but is less expensive and poses fewer issues involved in distribution and administration. This is more a typical vacine cause an immune response by infecting you with the virus ony they used a version which attacks monkeys so it wouldnt be transferable to humans. It causes the body to attack the spike protein that alows covid to spread. In no way is the penial gand threatened by this not sure where that came from.

And now the crazy part you think AstraZeneca and oxford university want to depopulate the planet? That just makes no sense

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
So, how sure are you about that? I don't just throw crap out there for the hell of it. Do some deep digging and see. I wouldn't trust what the CDC,WHO and big pharmacy tell us. So what about Pfizer and moderna? Gates and fauci both believe in depopulation.... Tell me you at least know that. You guys gotta look beyond the pharmaceutical and government funded studies. Smh....... And yes there is all sorts of animal, defragmented human and fetal DNA cell lines expect for the j and j vax (won't trust that one either) how do you not see this is about control? And their sick agenda? Do you think the ones making these and pushing them really took an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine??? Lmao

And hey, everyone has the choice to take it. If you trust it then you do you...... I'll watch the carnage from the sidelines

edit on 4 2 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Sp

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There aren't multiple different types of a Polio vaccine, or Measles vaccine or any other vaccine I'm aware of.
There are different polio vaccines. I had the oral variety when I was a kid but that one isn't used in the US anymore. There are different measles vaccines as well.

Okay, there were different delivery methods for the polio vaccine, but the vaccine itself was essentially the same. This is not the case with the covid vaccine.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not really dramatically different in that they both utilize the same method of inducing an immune response, the use of messenger RNA. The J&J vaccine does use a different method to produce that response. Eventually it will be found which is the most practical and efficacious vaccine to use but for now getting people vaccinated is a higher priority.

Okay, two different vaccines then. Thank you for the clarification.

Incorrect. Its primary purpose is to reduce the severity of symptoms, not to erradicate the pathogen. Few, if any, vaccines totally prevent infection. Clinical trials have demonstrated that the COVID vaccines are quite effective in reducing the severity of infection. Furthermore, since the vaccines are being administered to the public, and more data becomes available, evidence is accumulating that they also reduces the transmission of the disease. This is something that clinical trials are not designed to determine but is the case with most vaccines and it was expected (hoped) that the COVID vaccines would also demonstrate this effect.

Okay, but the point of the paragraph was really to point out, now that we've got the vaccine nothing really changes. Still have people running around in masks. Still have restaurants at 30% capacity. Still have people standing on little feet print stickers in the grocery store line.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I just wonder what form of cancer everyone gets in 5 - 10 years from this experimental vaccine that has no long term testing.

Well you are the only one here who is on Target.....super-activating the production of antibodies will encourage the PREMATURE morphing then geographical re-location of the Pleomorphic Bacteria we are calling Bad Gut Bacteria/Covid-cold/Cancer......from the Blood in its viral sized form to the entire Body in its Fungal sized form.....then its JUST A MATTER OF TIME AND LOCATION which will by proxy be slightly different for everyone.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It should all be a personal risk/reward calculation. But each concern you have is valid and shared by me.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: musicismagic

Would you buy a parachute from a company that won't be held legally responsible if it doesn't open?

This vax is a 'perfect storm' waiting to happen.

Yes. I would send them to the top Democrat politicians across the country.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

And now the crazy part you think AstraZeneca and oxford university want to depopulate the planet? That just makes no sense

Drug dealers (both legal and illegal) have one goal..,get as many people dependent on their drug as possible, so as to continue making money.
If their drug kills...they want to assure more users will continue to be cultivated to outweigh the loss of those customers.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The general idea here is that you are suppossed to be "moved" by learning some really Bad People are lieing to you ...then either get really hissed off or really motivated to make positive change in your world.

Get angry that you and your Parents and Grandparents and now your Children and Grandchildren ....have been and will continue to be LIED TO ABOUT THE VERY FABRIC OF THE WORLD THEY LIVE IN.

When we are lied to like that our Global Vote in Humanities Future is abbrogated artificially.....we are screwed with....our voice and influence and impacts and hopes and dreams are ALL HIJACKED and then weaponized against us.

You handle your awakening just like we all have done....you get the puck off of the fence and pick a side....its always been about picking a side...thats what has screwed us for so long -- to many People manipulated into Sitting on the Fence----...we had things like an artificially funded and weaponized Rainbow hiding the Sun from us helping to keep us confused and sitting on the Fence...... there was NEVER A DOOR #3.....only RIGHT and WRONG......nothing in between.

Once I learned about Antoine Bechamp and Hulda Clark and Dr.Sebe and David Hamel and the many THOUSANDS of HUMANITARIAN HEROS AND HEROINES who gave their lives for Humanitys Future.... well it led me to learn that Germ Theory and its advocacy and growth was a Satanic action against all of Humaity.... it led me to learn that Terrain Theory was the truthful path Humanity was swayed from when Germ Theory was artificially supported and pushed down out gullets.....once I learned of Bechamps findings and correlated them to Hulda Clarks findings which then correlated with others like Keshe and hundreds of others....I learned about 'The Great Virus Lie"...about the connections between parasites and Pleomorphic bacteria and acidosis and cell mutations and that there is no such thing as a virus....and that Pleomorphic Bacteria are Humanities biggest threat and enemy and have been artificially "farmed into us all globally"... once I learned that we have all been "farmed" and Hundreds of millions have been murdered...possibly BILLIONS using this same method ranging from the Spanish Flu to Cancer to the Covid-cold.....once I learned of the hundreds of thousands of needless fake medicines and treatments and about the bastardization of our Childrens education Systems to handicap them and to support this evil evil carnage.....well it pucking hissed me off big time.

I guess YOU will have to decide which side of the Fence your feet land on.....follow your heart.

I trust you will do the right thing.

You make excellent points. We are and have been manipulated by our "leaders" and so called "elite". We are being lied to. They want to force their evil agenda on all of us for control and use their black magic on us. Symbols, agendas, pretending to be a good religious person in public and a satanic POS in their private lives. We need to keep doing our part to wake people the f**k up! Also, there was a reason gain of function research was made illegal here in the USA....... Fauci went to the wuhan lab to work precisely on GOF research. Things that make you go hmmmm

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Its happening also in the educational system where the educated are being dumbed down by the lack of the teachers enthusiasm to teach. Kind of like a dead zone in many classes.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

When the government sets itself up as the drug dealer/pusher, distributer and enforcer...one can bet the last thing they want is an end to their flow of dependent 'customers'...or a solution to the need.

In the case of a non-addictive drug, coercion becomes the means to guarantee usage perpetuity.

The last thing the manufacturer and the dealer want is an end to demand and a decreased market.
Expect new stains...needing a new vax, as the government sees fit to keep the operation rolling ad infinitum.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I really believe that this May the world will see an awakening of the type of permanent leadership and I've stated that many times before and I don't think it is a conspiracy either.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The Democrat party has proven, over decades, it's desire to become a national 'Poverty Pimp'.
Becoming a national 'Drug Pusher' dovetails well with those pre-existent goals and desires.

It's all about creating fear and dependency.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
And I pray that continues to be the case.

As it appears the world is continuing to unravel toward tyranny.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
are you speaking of education in general.

Or is this happening in Japan as well?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I really believe that this May the world will see an awakening of the type of permanent leadership and I've stated that many times before and I don't think it is a conspiracy either.

'7 Days In May'?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It started off with Santa Claus. Then my parents. Then my teachers. And now my government. There truly is this fairy tale that these authority figures know what's going on and how to handle it.

I'm not saying I know, but at least I'm honestly looking as best as I can. Some of these implementations are just pathetic. Its like they're rolling the dice to make decisions. Maybe there's something we don't know, or most likely we are just a chicken coup being run by the foxes.

edit on 2-4-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
And I pray that continues to be the case.

As it appears the world is continuing to unravel toward tyranny.

When we are told China is a threat, this is what the end result is. China is dictating terms to the rest of the world in various ways that erode freedom. And while public efforts may be made to curtail it, the folks in power are completely on the take.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Then what? Will the proletariat rise up and shake off the shackles of authoritarian bondage? Or check their phones for facebook messages and order a pizza.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join