It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this really is true then how does one cope with misinformation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Sure there are risks with everything.

But, new, untested chemicals should not be pushed on people.
Vaccines take years of testing...not months.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

So Donald blew it with Operation Warp Speed?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Yeah, I know he meant well. It was very good to get science working on vaccines ASAP!
Getting them to market this quickly....no.
I think part of the problem is any time he tried to talk treatment......well, look at HCQ and how it was demonized then.
Look how Regeneron was put on the back burner until recently. So, getting the vax to market may have been the only alternative....I sure don't know.

Covid mania knows no politics.
It seems that you can find those either pro or con vaccines on either side of the aisle.

It seems politicians on both sides of the aisle can contribute to the Covid mania.

Covid is a real disease.
Too bad it cannot be handled responsibly.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The general idea here is that you are suppossed to be "moved" by learning some really Bad People are lieing to you ...then either get really hissed off or really motivated to make positive change in your world.

Get angry that you and your Parents and Grandparents and now your Children and Grandchildren ....have been and will continue to be LIED TO ABOUT THE VERY FABRIC OF THE WORLD THEY LIVE IN.

When we are lied to like that our Global Vote in Humanities Future is abbrogated artificially.....we are screwed with....our voice and influence and impacts and hopes and dreams are ALL HIJACKED and then weaponized against us.

You handle your awakening just like we all have done....you get the puck off of the fence and pick a side....its always been about picking a side...thats what has screwed us for so long -- to many People manipulated into Sitting on the Fence----...we had things like an artificially funded and weaponized Rainbow hiding the Sun from us helping to keep us confused and sitting on the Fence...... there was NEVER A DOOR #3.....only RIGHT and WRONG......nothing in between.

Once I learned about Antoine Bechamp and Hulda Clark and Dr.Sebe and David Hamel and the many THOUSANDS of HUMANITARIAN HEROS AND HEROINES who gave their lives for Humanitys Future.... well it led me to learn that Germ Theory and its advocacy and growth was a Satanic action against all of Humaity.... it led me to learn that Terrain Theory was the truthful path Humanity was swayed from when Germ Theory was artificially supported and pushed down out gullets.....once I learned of Bechamps findings and correlated them to Hulda Clarks findings which then correlated with others like Keshe and hundreds of others....I learned about 'The Great Virus Lie"...about the connections between parasites and Pleomorphic bacteria and acidosis and cell mutations and that there is no such thing as a virus....and that Pleomorphic Bacteria are Humanities biggest threat and enemy and have been artificially "farmed into us all globally"... once I learned that we have all been "farmed" and Hundreds of millions have been murdered...possibly BILLIONS using this same method ranging from the Spanish Flu to Cancer to the Covid-cold.....once I learned of the hundreds of thousands of needless fake medicines and treatments and about the bastardization of our Childrens education Systems to handicap them and to support this evil evil carnage.....well it pucking hissed me off big time.

I guess YOU will have to decide which side of the Fence your feet land on.....follow your heart.

I trust you will do the right thing.

edit on 1-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Not with the covid ones. You don't watch the news much i guess. Even the msm reports about the complete lack of liability in the event of severe harm from side effects.

No...you won't be able to sue, you won't receive government compensation.

That's one of these big issues a lot of us have people like you seem to ignore or downplay.

These companies essentially get a free pass to make money, at the potential expense of the health of many people, with no consequences or recompense.

Pfizer, J&J etc. Have a rather poor history when it comes to giving a #. Why would this time be different? What have those companies done to make up for the bull# they've pulled over the years that they deserve this risk free monopoly worth billions of dollars with only their say so that it's going to be ok?

That's like believing your abusive spouse won't knock your teeth out for the tenth time because they said they love you, bought you flowers and paid for your #ing dentures.
edit on 1/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Not with the covid ones.

Yes, with the COVID ones.

Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued directly but claims can be compensated. It's sort of like workers compensation. You can't sue your employer but you can be compensated if you are injured on the job.

www.hrsa.gov...

edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Chaos amongst the population keeps them from focusing on overthrowing the government.

All the contradictory statements from authorities in government, the medical field, and the Mainstream Media are BY DESIGN, to foster continued chaos.

A good example right now are places where some wear masks and some do not. Everyone is concentrating on each other, instead of our crazy CDC, FDA, US President, and Blue State Governors.

In about 3 months there will be internal chaos as the Biden Admin causes those who have been vaccinated to turn against those who have not. Those who have not will be used as the excuse for continued mask wearing mandates, partial shut-downs, and other divisive measures from our crazy U.S. government and Blue State governors.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So, vaccine manufacturers make money either way...and we all pay for the damages through tax dollars...right...

That makes me feel ao much better.

I mean pfizer's ceo already made some nice change the day the test results for the vaccine were announced.

# they've already made retarded amounts of money off this..

They laugh all the way to the bank while businesses close and we all mask up and huddle and wait for them to charge our governments to 'save us.'

It's a #ing cashgrab based on fear mongering over a virus in the same class of viruses that causes the common cold.

How else coild they make billions off a vaccine nobody would care about without the media hype?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

So, vaccine manufacturers make money either way...and we all pay for the damages through tax dollars...right...

No.
Like employers pay for workers compensation insurance, vaccine manufacturers pay into the compensation trust fund.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Interesting article...

If You Absolutely Must Vaccinate Against Covid-19 Out of Fear or Coercion, Hold Out for This Already Proven Vaccine

There is a reason why vaccine makers and bought-off politicians are racing to vaccinate 100 million Americans by July 4th. If prior population studies are any indication, by July 2021 it is likely a safer and more effective vaccine than RNA vaccines (Pfizer/Moderna) will be revealed in a large-group placebo vs inoculum study taking place in Canada.

BCG vaccine mechanism: trained immunity

The BCG vaccine is not widely used in the US.

While the BCG vaccine does activate T-cells, it also works independent of B or T cells. BCG vaccine affords “trained immunity.” It works via epigenetic re-programming, that is, gene protein making, which essentially what the RNA vaccines pretend to do. This is called epigenetic memory.

BCG vaccine is so safe it is approved for use with neonates, children and adults for almost 100 years.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The governments have already provided subsidies to make these vaccines in the tune of billions of dollars. We already paid through our taxes for its development so any insurance these companies have paid is moot. In the end we're funding this experiment directly and indirectly so they can profit.

If any of this was altruistic and for the good of the people and the world, ceos wouldn't be cashing in billions the day test results are announced and companies wouldn't stand to make billions off this with little to no choice from anyone.

That is not how things work when they are supposed to be for the good of all. That is how gangster racketeering works.

Literally no different than some pusher enslaving someone with junk.

Because that's all these companies are...legal opiate dealers with government backing.

The covid vaccine brought to you by the fine folks that brought you oxys and percs.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: putnam6

Well according to VAERS 1657 deaths from all the COVID vaccines

Really? Deaths from the vaccines? It doesn't seem that VAERS makes such determinations.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.

vaers.hhs.gov...

On the contrary, with all the vaccinations (more than 100 million) which have been administered that number of deaths would not seem to have any significance as far as cause and effect goes. Sometimes the phone rings just as I'm stepping into the shower. I don't think my shower makes the phone ring. Do you?

So your assertion is the CDC has compiled this data since 1990 and it's totally useless

Also from VAERS

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Have you actually pulled the data, cause I did, many of the adverse effects have been reported elsewhere. For example, Pyrexia a fever or high temperature is common among all vaccines and is listed as an adverse event do you doubt some people get a fever when getting ANY vaccine, including COVID vaccines.

Or for example, as somebody else here has mentioned that more deaths occur after 2 doses. The VAERS data doesn't show that 300 plus of the deaths were reported after a second dose leaving 1300 plus after one-shot or dose.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: EternalShadow

There have now been hundreds of millions of shots given with only a few people having issues. I think the jury is in on this one.

I think it's a bit early to call the verdict. We're still receiving discovery and it's only been a few months.

However, like I told my buddy ultimately, we're adults and we will do what we think is best for each of us.

More power to those hundreds of millions who couldn't control their fear over a virus with a 97-99% survival rate depending on age. All these hundreds of millions you speak of are hardly ALL elderly people.

Which means those that have practically no chance of dying from the virus are taking the vaccine for other reasons that are merely fear based policy initiative's that corner people into doing what they wouldn't do otherwise.

I'll wait for the 1 year anniversary and see where we're at.💯

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Blaine91555

There have now been hundreds of millions of shots given with only a few people having issues. I think the jury is in on this one.

Well according to VAERS 1657 deaths from all the COVID vaccines, admittedly not a lot, however in comparison to all the flu vaccines and all the time we have been giving flu vaccines. According to VAERS data from the CDC the flu vaccine deaths after getting the flu vaccine(s) are 575. That's 3 times as many deaths in as little as 2-3 months of COVID vaccines vs years and years and dozens of Flu vaccines. That is a whole different perspective.

All adverse events for all flu vaccines 171,745 for years of use. All adverse events for COVID vaccines in 2-3 months 44,464

All I am saying is be informed.

That’s always good advice—to be informed.

Speaking of which, where did you get your information?

This is what the CDC website says:

“Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths.”

www.cdc.gov...

Well, they reviewed all those reports including ones sent on March 29th 2 days ago, and concluded none of them are from the vaccine. Come on it's the CDC's ass on the line too, But you both are missing the point I was trying to make is the ratio of COVID vaccine death reports vs all other vaccine death reports is huge, like what you would expect in a new vaccine.

For instance, there are over a dozen versions of the flu vaccine you know the ones that had 500 bogus death reports after years and years of use. COVID vaccine bogus death reports in 3 months were 3 times that number.

But don't listen to me go to the site and pull a report it's simple and easy to do. Or don't I don't care really.

wonder.cdc.gov...

Follow the prompts it's fairly self-explanatory

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
VAERS data are limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Over age-70 family friends (husb/wife) received a visit from Son/Daughter-In-Law/2 Grandchildren this week.

Young family rented a van and drove from Portland to Chicago.

Didn't want to fly due to FEAR of Contracting Covid.

Slept in van 2 nights during the trip, due to FEAR of Contracting Covid in a Hotel.

Our friends in Chicago were vaccinated in early March.

Their Son and Daughter-in-law are highly educated liberals.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I just like that this vaccine is not - and WILL NOT be - mandatory

But even more so, I like the fact that thick people are upset about that

“Take the vaccine”

No

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The problem as I see it is five-fold:

1. The populous is being told to get a vaccine, of which there are at least 3 different variants which I'm aware of, all of which work different ways. This doesn't compute. There aren't multiple different types of a Polio vaccine, or Measles vaccine or any other vaccine I'm aware of. So how can there be three dramatically different vaccines for covid?

2. I do know personally two people (my FIL and MIL) who both had reactions so severe to the vaccine they both required hospitalization. One was a severe arthritic reaction in the shoulder of the arm he received the vaccine (to the point he was nearly unable to breath or move his upper torso and neck), and the other was a sudden unexplained drop in white blood cell counts below the critical level. Both individuals have absolutely no history of ether of these maladies prior to the vaccine. Coincidence? Maybe, but the timing is not up for debate, and the odds would have to be up there with getting struck by lightning.

3. As it stands right now, the official word is; after getting the vaccine you can a.)still transmit the disease, b.) contract the disease, and c.) are still required to wear a mask. None of this changes, so what does the vaccine do? The problem is the disease causing people to social distance and mask up which wreaks havoc on businesses. So getting the vaccine changes nothing. What then will it take to undo these restrictions???

4. I'm not an immunologist, but I have done some due diligence research on covid-19. Covid-19 is linked to the common cold (allegedly far more serious, but still linked). The common cold mutates multiple times annually which is why you never get the same cold twice. We aren't vaccinated against the common cold because there are too many variations to vaccinate against. We are vaccinated against influenza, usually annually, mostly because influenza seems to only mutate once annually. The way the covid-19 vaccine is being presented is that it only deals with the current mutation of "covid-19", and that future mutations of covid may require additional vaccinations. If this is the case, and when you couple it with item #3 (above) where masks and social distancing are still required after the vaccination, then it would seem that masks and social distancing are going to be required in-perpetuity (i.e. forever). Any other answer than this is them arguing with themselves.

5. Lastly, there's the efficacy of the mask themselves issues. Lets face it, the masks are ineffective at best. Sure some are more effective than others, but many of these get used well beyond their useful life (weeks or months) and likely become contaminated with all manner of pathogens, not the least of which might be covid. A baseball bat is probably just as effective.

So, in summary, what have we accomplished here? Basically nothing as I see it. We've got a 'vaccine which, in theory, erradicates this specific covid -19 pathogen, but it apparently doesn't do that even so none of the follow on precautions change...and life stays paralyzed just like it is now. What changed? Basically nothing.

Maybe it's just me, but I look at things like "PROBLEM + SOLUTION = RESULT" There's an alleged "Problem" and there's a "Quasi-Solution", but there's no "Resonable Solution"

Based on the above, I will wait to see what happens before getting in line for the blue shot or the red shot.

FCD

edit on 4/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There aren't multiple different types of a Polio vaccine, or Measles vaccine or any other vaccine I'm aware of.
There are different polio vaccines. I had the oral variety when I was a kid but that one isn't used in the US anymore. There are different measles vaccines as well.

So how can there be three dramatically different vaccines for covid?
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not really dramatically different in that they both utilize the same method of inducing an immune response, the use of messenger RNA. The J&J vaccine does use a different method to produce that response. Eventually it will be found which is the most practical and efficacious vaccine to use but for now getting people vaccinated is a higher priority.

Basically nothing as I see it. We've got a 'vaccine which, in theory, erradicates this specific covid -19 pathogen,
Incorrect. Its primary purpose is to reduce the severity of symptoms, not to erradicate the pathogen. Few, if any, vaccines totally prevent infection. Clinical trials have demonstrated that the COVID vaccines are quite effective in reducing the severity of infection. Furthermore, since the vaccines are being administered to the public, and more data becomes available, evidence is accumulating that they also reduces the transmission of the disease. This is something that clinical trials are not designed to determine but is the case with most vaccines and it was expected (hoped) that the COVID vaccines would also demonstrate this effect.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 94% successful.....AT WHAT?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are 94% successful.....AT WHAT?

Preventing severe symptoms. And, as gathering evidence shows, reducing transmission of the disease. There are also indications that they may be somewhat effective in preventing infection all together.
edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join