It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this really is true then how does one cope with misinformation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I agree...why is it none of the people enforcing all these measures and telling us what we should and shouldn't do are in fact doctors?

They're politicians.

Also, doctors are are human too and just as falliable as anyone else.

I've heard doctors say some pretty dumb #...like the time one tried to tell me consuming sugar had nothing to do with contracting diabetes...or say...that doctor that got caught accepting lapdances in exchange for pushing opiates on patients.

Personally, I wouldn't trust Jack # an American doctor says. They have plenty of incentive to keep perpetual patients rather than cure anyone. It's kinda one of those side effects of a for profit medical system.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Vaccines are untouchables.
Have been for decades.

A sort of : 'Golden-Goose' of Big-Pharma™, perhaps ?

For many years, no expense nor effort has been spared, to defend vaccines, and legitimize them to the public.

And nobody saw this coming ?

Who else is absolved from injuring and killing citizens ?

We can see that millions and millions in PR, even sways many ATSers.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I had my misbelief on this clarified today. Pfizer amd moderna DO seem to stop the spread as well. But its so early in the research that it cannot be said for sure what the observations mean.

If true...welcome to the dawn of a new era of medicine. Given the mrsa concerns we have this is welcome news.

I don't know the vaccine/vaccines they are issuing here in this country, but most Asian countries now have tied up with the Chinese vaccine. It's all new so as far as I've been able to find out, no info or any updates on the China vaccine.
But I will post about this countries vaccine when available. We do have strict health privacy law here though.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
A very close friend called me the night before he had a scheduled jab the next day and I knew he had his doubts.

I told him to wait the year out if he could and see what happens. Gave him some links to reports of this that and the other thing and he said he wasn't going to get it and wait.

Well his sheeple people of a girlfriend talked him into it.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Hope it turns out well for him and her, I sincerely do.💯👌

Im glad his girlfriend was smart enough to protect him. Had something happened to him with your advice would you have felt bad? Would you be willing to accept the responsibility if he got it or he gave it to somone like his parents and they died. Amazes me people want to give advice but rarely think about what harm their advice could cause.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

The question is, what is in this vaccine that they really want in our bodies?

They don't need a vaccine to put things in our bodies. We do a great job of putting things in our bodies all on our own.

edit on 1-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: EternalShadow

There have now been hundreds of millions of shots given with only a few people having issues. I think the jury is in on this one.

Well according to VAERS 1657 deaths from all the COVID vaccines, admittedly not a lot, however in comparison to all the flu vaccines and all the time we have been giving flu vaccines. According to VAERS data from the CDC the flu vaccine deaths after getting the flu vaccine(s) are 575. That's 3 times as many deaths in as little as 2-3 months of COVID vaccines vs years and years and dozens of Flu vaccines. That is a whole different perspective.

All adverse events for all flu vaccines 171,745 for years of use. All adverse events for COVID vaccines in 2-3 months 44,464

All I am saying is be informed.

wonder.cdc.gov...;jsessionid=137FF5B5DDC32323677E76F4BFEA

I'm going to see if I can find what percentage of reported vaccines deaths are COVID vs all the other vaccines there are loads of them LOL it might burn out the system

Well if I did it right it shows 3467 deaths reported on all vaccines out of 2,627,929 total adverse events for all vaccines used over the years, it's got to be wrong cause 1657 of them were just from COVID. Gonna triple check this, Measles and Mumps all vaccines 96 deaths....
edit on 1-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Which vaccine?

Covid Vaccine found highly effective ...

The two vaccines available since December — Pfizer and Moderna — were highly effective at 90% after two doses, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday. In testing, the vaccines were about 95% effective in preventing COVID-19.

With nearly 4,000 participants from six states, the study focused on health care workers, first responders and other front-line workers who had first priority for the shots because they are at higher risk. They were given nasal swab test kits to use every week to check for signs of a coronavirus infection.

Honestly getting health advice from people online is not a great idea. In my work, I talk to people all day long and have yet to find anyone who had a bad experience with the vaccines beyond a minor rash or half a day of a minor fever and cold symptoms. Including myself and my wife. I got a minor rash from Moderna and my wife had zero issues with Pfizer.

Here they have been available to everyone over 16 for a couple of weeks, even some allowing walk-ins and drive-throughs.

I'm curious as to where you got advice that the vaccines don't work? Links to studies please?

Any vaccine is highly effective against an imaginary virus.
The question is, what is in this vaccine that they really want in our bodies?

It’s the thought that matters.

# 1378

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Do NOT get this shot, MIM. First of all, it’s not a vaccine. It’s gene therapy. Experimental gene therapy, I might add. You do NOT want to get a shot that hasn’t been tested on humans, do you? Well, it’s being tested now- first open-air worldwide human trials, I guess, really.

Ther are so many reports of people dying- particularly after that 2nd shot. Older people do NOT handle it well. Lots of scientists say it just gives you an auto immune disease.

And as you said- why the hell would you get it, if it didn’t protect you or others from getting covid??? Don’t do it, don’t let your loved ones do it.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

Protip: Never get medical advice from random online people. When I want advice I go straight to a trusted MD.

Yet here YOU are giving medical advice to random people online.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am in no hurry to get a vaccine. I don’t fall into a risk category not unhealthy nor elderly. With that being said I find it interesting that the leaders on tv like the dr talking heads never mentioned getting healthy eating well etc. just went from masks 6ft apart and cower n your home in fear. Supposedly now a vaccine(s) have miraculously been developed that alters your body’s subatomic receptors in your body to help prevent contraction of the scary covid-19. I understand after the many months of media and political reports to be so afraid you without questioning the how? Why? And when? Questions about the vaccines people are lining up to get the vaccine.

The sad reality appears to indicate this virus, is effecting the weak and elderly, it’s also beginning to appear covid is going to end up being endemic which means its to late to try to stop it from spreading and mutating like influenzas do every year.

I truly believe (rip to those that passed away), that covid will not be the virus that wipes out mankind, it’s been over a year since China, successfully created the cataclysmic event, by preventing the spread of the virus and allowing mass hysteria to occur by not allowing the truth to be revealed.

I think I will hard pass this vaccine(s) until I see how the long term effects of it start revealing itself, not to mention I believe for those that took it, you will have to continue to take it each year. Since very little is known about it. Take experimental vaccine(s) for a disease that statistically has a very, very, low fatality rate for my demographic or take a experimental vaccine(s) to prevent getting sick from covid. The answer is clear for me.
edit on 1-4-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

There have now been hundreds of millions of shots given with only a few people having issues. I think the jury is in on this one.

Well according to VAERS 1657 deaths from all the COVID vaccines, admittedly not a lot, however in comparison to all the flu vaccines and all the time we have been giving flu vaccines. According to VAERS data from the CDC the flu vaccine deaths after getting the flu vaccine(s) are 575. That's 3 times as many deaths in as little as 2-3 months of COVID vaccines vs years and years and dozens of Flu vaccines. That is a whole different perspective.

All adverse events for all flu vaccines 171,745 for years of use. All adverse events for COVID vaccines in 2-3 months 44,464

wonder.cdc.gov...;jsessionid=137FF5B5DDC32323677E76F4BFEA

I'm going to see if I can find what percentage of reported vaccines deaths are COVID vs all the other vaccines there are loads of them LOL it might burn out the system

Well if I did it right it shows 3467 deaths reported on all vaccines out of 2,627,929 total adverse events for all vaccines used over the years, it's got to be wrong cause 1657 of them were just from COVID. Gonna triple check this, Measles and Mumps all vaccines 96 deaths....

The WHI admitted just this week that there have been over 4900 deaths from the vaccines in Europe. If the WHO is admitting almost 5k, you know in reality it’s actually many more than that.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The WHI admitted just this week that there have been over 4900 deaths from the vaccines in Europe.

Thank you in advance for providing a source.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well according to VAERS 1657 deaths from all the COVID vaccines

Really? Deaths from the vaccines? It doesn't seem that VAERS makes such determinations.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.

vaers.hhs.gov...

On the contrary, with all the vaccinations (more than 100 million) which have been administered that number of deaths would not seem to have any significance as far as cause and effect goes. Sometimes the phone rings just as I'm stepping into the shower. I don't think my shower makes the phone ring. Do you?

edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I remember Jim Jones passing out poison kool aid. The ones who didnt want to drink it were forced to. Everybody that drank the kool aid died. Bodies on top of bodies

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Im glad its received more testing then Thalidomide. Should be fine.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im glad its received more testing then Thalidomide. Should be fine.

The difference is that Merrell Dow was able to be held legally responsible for Thalidomide deformities, handicaps and mental retardation.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have a few concerns about the mRNA vaccines:
I don't feel the vaccine tests went on long enough. I feel we are test subjects.

I don't feel there has been enough testing on humans of the mRNA technology.

I have have side effects from multiple drugs/shots. I feel that is enough to keep me from getting poked at all with new technology.

I don't like that you cannot choose one vaccine over another. If I could pick the J&J, it would be the one I would consider.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Got the vaccine today (Pfizer). 0 side effects. There's risks with EVERYTHING; the vaccine is NO different. If you take asprin, you risk liver damage and/or stomach ulcers. Stop taking asprin? No..
edit on 1-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

That’s always good advice—to be informed.

Speaking of which, where did you get your information?

This is what the CDC website says:

“Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths.”

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The system provides compensation for vaccine damage claims.
edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join