It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this really is true then how does one cope with misinformation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I know, I don't live in the States, but many of us on this forum don't either. Now, what we've been experiencing on a worldwide basis ( even management at WHO ) is the severe level of incompetence.
How the heck are we to believe what they ( the politicians, NOT THE GOVT. these are incompetent people ) are in charge of our lives.

This vaccine is really something I was totally unaware of and because of posters on this forum, the truth was spoken.

THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP YOU FROM GETTING THE VIRUS OR EVEN SPREADING THE VIRUS WHEN ASYMPTOMATIC

What then is the TRUE reason behind the push for a vaccine that the companies can not be liable for damages due to side effects.

Japan has given the health care workers their vaccination ( ones that want it I believe ) . I can't find any info on people refusing the vaccine here in Japan. Have to wait, its about 2 months into the program.

The people my age will get the vaccine in April, May and June. Do I really want a vaccine that is been stated it DOES NOT prevent one from getting the novel type of virus that came out of China and other mutations of it coming from other countries now?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

How the heck are we to believe what they ( the politicians, NOT THE GOVT. these are incompetent people ) are in charge of our lives.

Protip: don't ever believe the government or politicians...ever...not even a little bit.

What then is the TRUE reason behind the push for a vaccine that the companies can not be liable for damages due to side effects.

Money, power, control...the usual stuff.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Would you buy a parachute from a company that won't be held legally responsible if it doesn't open?

This vax is a 'perfect storm' waiting to happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Which vaccine?

Covid Vaccine found highly effective ...

The two vaccines available since December — Pfizer and Moderna — were highly effective at 90% after two doses, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday. In testing, the vaccines were about 95% effective in preventing COVID-19.

With nearly 4,000 participants from six states, the study focused on health care workers, first responders and other front-line workers who had first priority for the shots because they are at higher risk. They were given nasal swab test kits to use every week to check for signs of a coronavirus infection.

Honestly getting health advice from people online is not a great idea. In my work, I talk to people all day long and have yet to find anyone who had a bad experience with the vaccines beyond a minor rash or half a day of a minor fever and cold symptoms. Including myself and my wife. I got a minor rash from Moderna and my wife had zero issues with Pfizer.

Here they have been available to everyone over 16 for a couple of weeks, even some allowing walk-ins and drive-throughs.

I'm curious as to where you got advice that the vaccines don't work? Links to studies please?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Protip: Never get medical advice from random online people. When I want advice I go straight to a trusted MD.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A very close friend called me the night before he had a scheduled jab the next day and I knew he had his doubts.

I told him to wait the year out if he could and see what happens. Gave him some links to reports of this that and the other thing and he said he wasn't going to get it and wait.

Well his sheeple people of a girlfriend talked him into it.

🤷🏾‍♂️

Hope it turns out well for him and her, I sincerely do.💯👌
edit on 4/1/2021 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Would you buy a parachute from a company that won't be held legally responsible if it doesn't open?

This vax is a 'perfect storm' waiting to happen.

I wonder if this storm is the month of May I've been talking about. Remember I said the arrow from the bow has been released ( shot from the bow ). It would be an interesting coincidence if it pans out that way. But, I sad many times I am not into an exact prediction what will take palace in May. ( Although May is an exact prediction of the month
)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

There have now been hundreds of millions of shots given with only a few people having issues. I think the jury is in on this one.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Which vaccine?

The two vaccines available since December — Pfizer and Moderna — were highly effective at 90% after two doses, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Monday. In testing, the vaccines were about 95% effective in preventing COVID-19.

With nearly 4,000 participants from six states, the study focused on health care workers, first responders and other front-line workers who had first priority for the shots because they are at higher risk. They were given nasal swab test kits to use every week to check for signs of a coronavirus infection.

Honestly getting health advice from people online is not a great idea. In my work, I talk to people all day long and have yet to find anyone who had a bad experience with the vaccines beyond a minor rash or half a day of a minor fever and cold symptoms. Including myself and my wife. I got a minor rash from Moderna and my wife had zero issues with Pfizer.

Here they have been available to everyone over 16 for a couple of weeks, even some allowing walk-ins and drive-throughs.

I'm curious as to where you got advice that the vaccines don't work? Links to studies please?

Searching now. Hope I can refind that info.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

When everything is a comforting lie, believe in what hurts.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When everything is a comforting lie, believe in what hurts.

I could show you on the doll where the government touched me.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

This vaccine is really something I was totally unaware of and because of posters on this forum, the truth was spoken.

You sure about that? What you mean is that the "truth" as related on ATS is the "truth" that somehow resonates with you. But is that the truth? You are willing to believe in random, uneducated people on the internet? THAT is what is incompetent. Fact is this vaccine roll out has been remarkably fast. 100 million vaccinated in the US so far and it looks like they are on a roll. The supply is adequate and everyone is now eligible. That's in a little more than a year when vaccines usually take a decade. That is remarkable. Now, you say it does not work?

I don't believe you.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
From healthcare workers, who know more than anonymous internet denizens:
Why are many healthcare workers refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine?

A survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation found 29% of the healthcare workers questioned likely would not get the vaccine.

That Kaiser survey found that more than half of all Americans have concerns that the vaccine is too new. Despite clinical trials that found no serious side effects from the vaccine, 59% of Americans worry about just that.

US health care workers skeptical about COVID-19 vaccines, survey finds

See the stories to read the embedded links.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
turn the US into a communist 3rd world so they can eventually create a communist one world government.

Weaken the population so they can't fight back.

People who think for themselves (conspiracy theorists) have been saying this for more than 60 years now at least.

Its so obvious it's blatantly in peoples faces and they are too dumb to realize it's happening.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Most respiritory therapists I know won't take the vaccine.

Anecdotal, but still. . . .

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Which vaccine?

Any vaccine is highly effective against an imaginary virus.
The question is, what is in this vaccine that they really want in our bodies?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Appreciate the vaccine for what it is. An inoculation against fear, so that people will be convinced to go back to work and try to live their lives the way they were before the pandemic. (Remember that?)

Read a few studies about practically any medicine or inoculation, and you will likely be shocked at how even the most trusted medicines are often only slightly more effective than a placebo. They're not even lying much about this one. They say right up front you can still get Covid, it will just be mild. Like it was in 90 percent of cases, anyway.

But we all need our cootie shots. We need the theater and ritual. It's not about "curing" anybody.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

But we all need our cootie shots. We need the theater and ritual. It's not about "curing" anybody.

Well no, it's not.

But government has to go through it's "theatre" to pretend.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I had my misbelief on this clarified today. Pfizer amd moderna DO seem to stop the spread as well. But its so early in the research that it cannot be said for sure what the observations mean.

If true...welcome to the dawn of a new era of medicine. Given the mrsa concerns we have this is welcome news.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Which vaccine?

Any vaccine is highly effective against an imaginary virus.
The question is, what is in this vaccine that they really want in our bodies?

We'll have to wait to find out...even cancer takes years to develop.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join