It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

“Projection” comes to mind with these q tards.

So we’re clear....

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Luke Ball, the communications director for Congressman Matt Gaetz, resigned from his position on Friday amid allegations that Gaetz had an inappropriate sexual encounter with a minor and a reported investigation into alleged violations of federal sex trafficking laws.

"The Office of Congressman Matt Gaetz and Luke Ball have agreed that it would be best to part ways," Gaetz's office said in a statement. "We thank him for his time in our office, and we wish him the best moving forward."

www.cbsnews.com...

And we are outta here!

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

"Matt Gaetz is everything the Republicans were looking for in Hunter Biden."

HA! Yeah, great choice of words! I would actually pay for the chance to witness the reaction of both men when reading that comment! I'd pay still more to have them both in the same room at the time!

And I agree, the overwhelming support the QAnon fringe is heaping on Gaetz is interesting, to say the least. When looking just a bit deeper I get the sense that a completely different intent motivates this "overwhelming" support. After some fairly shallow digging it does appear that the Matt Gaetz star has shone brightly and for a while in the QAnon universe. So the outburst of support isn't exactly sudden but it is a bit excessive in both content and duration. If my life hinged on a guess, I'd say that certain elements within, or posing as, QAnon knows its support is radioactive to ANY politician hence the overt marshalling around the embattled Congressman. Mind you, this is a tentative conclusion supported only by rudimentary research.

Strange and interesting creature, that QAnon. Stranger still the degree of influence it has quickly come to wield.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
After the Hunter Biden accusations last year, I thought the done thing now was to suppress all news on these allegations, ban news organisations from media outlets that refused to comply with the blackout, and smear those making the accusations as somehow evil conspiracy theorists trying to peddle disinformation?

When did the approach to stories like this change?

Beyond the scope of this thread topic and an irrelevant distraction as usual. The topic is creepy scum-hack Gaetz and whether he may be guilty of sex trafficking minors. Amazing how differently you approach subjects on the right vs the left.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Seems like hes done
Vultures are circling

ources voiced concerns amid the steady drip of seedy allegations surfacing while repeatedly emphasizing Gaetz’s right to due process.
“We always thought he was very reckless with regard to the way that he would kind of flaunt his bachelorhood and bring these very attractive, but very questionable, young women to events,” said the source familiar with talks among the half-dozen prominent local Republicans, all of whom have supported Gaetz in the past. “Like, ‘Where did you find that one?’ People would say, ‘That person doesn’t really seem like a good fit for, you know, a Republican cotillion.’”

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

After the Hunter Biden accusations last year, I thought the done thing now was to suppress all news on these allegations, ban news organisations from media outlets that refused to comply with the blackout, and smear those making the accusations as somehow evil conspiracy theorists trying to peddle disinformation?

Beyond the scope of this thread topic and an irrelevant distraction as usual. The topic is creepy scum-hack Gaetz and whether he may be guilty of sex trafficking minors. Amazing how differently you approach subjects on the right vs the left.

Based on your language, he's already been tried and convicted. Well done.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Well, have you looked up the details? This stuff involving his friend Joel Greenberg - the tax collector who armed his agents, stole identities, made fake IDs and appears to be built entirely from slime - is utterly damning. Greenberg is allegedly singing like a bird to the Feds.
edit on 4-4-2021 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Boadicea

If he's broken laws, then of course he should be charged and prosecuted and judged by a jury of his peers. If he hasn't broken any laws, but the evidence shows he's a creepy perverted dirty old man, then we can name him and shame him.

I feel like people are just overall a lot calmer with him, and the other Republicans who have been charged.

The right and Q crowd have been loudly against the politician cest pool (and rightfully so). But when it's someone on the right, it's "they're being framed", "let's wait for the trial", "its in a legal gray zone" or all kinds of other excuses.

The problem with politicians is there's no consistency of expectations from voters. Both sides will defend their guy, and clearly the left does have a lot of deviant characters in their ranks. They'll defend their guys while acting like moral champions and saviors so long as it's an opponent facing accusations.

We just need to draw the line in the sand, be consistent, and hold our employees accountable.

Now, I still say we wait for the trial to say he did it, he deserves his day in court and it's his right. But I think it's weird that people on both sides have made up their minds.... damning him and going our of one's way to find benefit of the doubt are both bad.

I am looking for the Q thread that goes into detail about the Matt Gaetz allegations. Now that same crowd who has been spreading unverified claims of sex trafficking is suddenly “Let’s wait for the evidence”. It’s pretty sad when SNL weekend update is spot on about the hypocrisy of the Q crowd.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think recognizing that neither party here is really credible to begin with. NYT in particular.

But some random unknown person Q is somehow the last bastion of honesty?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Sort of like what was done with Hillary....remember? No mention of an indictment or trial, just thousands of people screaming "lock her up"

you making an attempt at taking the moral high ground is meaningless...well done indeed, hypocrite!!

edit on 4-4-2021 by olaru12 because: check it....Brenda

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sort of like what was done with Hillary....remember? No mention of an indictment or trial, just thousands of people screaming "lock her up"

you making an attempt at taking the moral high ground is meaningless...well done indeed, hypocrite!!

why don't you quote me then.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Well, have you looked up the details? This stuff involving his friend Joel Greenberg - the tax collector who armed his agents, stole identities, made fake IDs and appears to be built entirely from slime - is utterly damning. Greenberg is allegedly singing like a bird to the Feds.

I don't have anything to gain or loose with regard to Gaetz, so whatever happens will happen. But this story is strange enough that the truth needs to come out before we finish the lynching, or do we just disregard that part?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Just because you are friends with someone does not make you guilty of their crimes though. And of course he is Singing,(a rehearsed lie in exchange for a lighter sentence) just like the lawyer Trump had did.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

So what is a " creepy scum-hack" and why is he one of them? lol

Does he sniff little girl's hair or something?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Remember when you guys were jerkin' your chickens about Trump was going to get Perp Walked out of the WH?

I love whataboutism.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't have anything to gain or loose with regard to Gaetz, so whatever happens will happen. But this story is strange enough that the truth needs to come out before we finish the lynching, or do we just disregard that part?

I haven't been following this very much...is there even a woman yet? Seems like the left will "Kavanaugh" anyone on the right in a second while having the nothing to see here hand wave if the person is liberal.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

She broke many laws big time and the FBI DOJ under Obama wouldn't even put her under oath...lol OK

BTW I think in EVERY case we on the right have said let the evidence come and so be it where the case goes.... Not sure your point about high ground... We do get upset when people like Biden, his son, Hillary etc get differential treatment to not even look at the evidence...lol Give me a break..

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

he got voted out which is actually more delicious, imo.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Greenberg has been charged with sex trafficking of a minor and it's apparently the same girl Gaetz was involved with. So the girl does exist.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

She broke many laws big time and the FBI DOJ under Obama wouldn't even put her under oath...lol OK

Because they aren't the court? They are investigators. Federal investigators, who it is a felony to lie to. No oath required.

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join