It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not in the least. My circle is actually quite diverse, even if they don't have extreme political beliefs.

Right.. youre using a ridiculous definition of leftist to say what you are.. its childish.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

youre using a ridiculous definition of leftist to say what you are

I didn't define it at all. But if you're happy calling me a leftist because I'm left of you, so be it. Call me a leftist, I really don't give a damn.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I feel bad that your friends arent more diverse it must be boring.

Not in the least. My circle is actually quite diverse, even if they don't have extreme political beliefs.

Most people dont weird times when people think you have to associate with the extremes. Most amaricans are somewhere in the middle i have somethings i would be considered liberal and others conservative. Why would i hang out with someone for their politics no thank you.
edit on 4/2/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
After the Hunter Biden accusations last year, I thought the done thing now was to suppress all news on these allegations, ban news organisations from media outlets that refused to comply with the blackout, and smear those making the accusations as somehow evil conspiracy theorists trying to peddle disinformation?

When did the approach to stories like this change?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Of course by definition the extreme ends of a bell curve are extreme in relation to the current center, but its perfectly accurate to call most democrats leftists at this point.. its hilarious that you act like its an insult.. i am proud to say i am far right.

edit on 2-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

youre using a ridiculous definition of leftist to say what you are

I didn't define it at all. But if you're happy calling me a leftist because I'm left of you, so be it. Call me a leftist, I really don't give a damn.

You do because you took the time to reply.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nuh uh.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Nuh uh.

I woild be embarrassed to.

Can you tell us some ppl you would consider leftist (other than Marx)?
edit on 2-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It seems now if you even question Qanon or the my pillow guy, you are a commie leftist.

Geatz was a perfect example of a Q cultist.

www.newsweek.com...

Gaetz's partner in crime, Joel Greenburg, just ratted him out...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 2-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It seems now if you even question Qanon or the my pillow guy, you are a commie leftist.

The My Pillow guy?

Oh my god....I'm dying here...

lol

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

The My Pillow guy?

Oh my god....I'm dying here...

lol

Guess who's really laughing? The DNC as Gaetz, the perfect trump supporter goes down in flames and takes the GOP with him.

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I've no dog in this fight but I do find politics in general fascinating, particularly when used as a tool of social modding. Nothing better demonstrates such ideological manipulations than the QAnon fringe/LARP/phenomena/cult...WHATEVER. It has been most intriguing to watch this loose collection of similarly desperate minds coalesce in the dark recesses of cyberspace. And, left to natural devices, those shadowy digital crevices would have served as both maternity ward and mortuary for the misguided group of hopeful misfits. But, certain opportunistic operators noticed the fledgling malcontents and immediately recognized an ideological WMD with potential for absolute indiscriminate carnage. And so goes the saying - timing is everything...

On that note, I'm curious as to why you consider Gaetz "a perfect example of a Q cultist." I read the article you offered but saw nothing therein to support your assessment. I did see evidence that "Q cultists" do apparently hold the Congressman in high regard but nothing that suggests this sentiment is mutual. Do you have actual sources indicating that Gaetz ever, in any way, supported the QAnon fringe? To your knowledge, did he ever show more than a passing interest in the ideology in question or its adherents? Do you have any information whatsoever, no matter how tenuous, that can possibly be used to support your statement?

Again, I'm merely curious and, as such, would greatly appreciate any insight you might have on this, or similar matters.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

false. GOP is doing so without help. the good ones will move to the trump party.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This cake goes around daily still posting about Trump. hahaha

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
remember when matty threatened to expose Michael Cohen's girlfriends. lol

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

I've done a search and all i see is his support for Marjorie Taylor Greene, who has supported Q in the past. I could swear I remember see him show support for the group but maybe it was the cult showing support for him that i remember.

What's extremely interesting to me is how Q seems to be rallying around Matt. That's quite odd, wouldn't you say? It will be interesting to see what Matt says about Q going forward. Will he scold them for suspecting others of pedophilia without evidence... doubt it.

From Maureen Dowds article today - A twitter rag summed it up best: "Matt Gaetz is everything the Republicans were looking for in Hunter Biden."

I think that's perfect. lol

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

false. GOP is doing so without help. the good ones will move to the trump party.

There is no trump party yet... We'll see what happens after the midterms.

However I do hope the GOP divides, we need a 3rd party; With trump or Qanon as the chairman, maybe both...
From my perspective the GOP has destroyed itself like you said and splintered into factions; Rinos, Corporatists, Qanon/trumpers and the Log Cabin republicans, and criminals like Gaetz... The fight over campaign contributions will be epic; afterall it's about the money, but it dosen't look like Gaetz will be getting any now that his partner is ratting him out to the feds...Joel Greenburg.

www.wsj.com...
edit on 3-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: SirHardHarry

In any case, even in states which allow marriage below the age of majority, parental approval is required. So your point is moot.

Yet they still allow marriage of minors. Point stands.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

And Florida doesn't.
My point stands. Yours is still moot because this is not even about marriage and not "many southern states allow minors to marry." Hyperbole or not.
edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 3/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join