It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777
a reply to: olaru12

Every republican i know believes in due process and equal application of the law regardless of someones politics, race, gender etc.. most of the democrats i know do not.

Every republican I know believes in the Qanon cult conspiracy theories and that the election was stolen. Most of the democrats I know do not.

All of the Republicans and some Democrats?

Maybe the election should be looked into!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Every republican I know believes in the Qanon cult conspiracy theories and that the election was stolen. Most of the democrats I know do not.

The election was stolen.. it is difficult to even find someone who will admit they voted for joe.

Prove it!!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Right!

Nah.. lmao at these loons.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Every republican i know believes in due process and equal application of the law regardless of someones politics, race, gender etc.. most of the democrats i know do not.

You're in luck, the my pillow guy claims he has the evidence. Let's see it!!!

edit on 2-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Every Liberal I know thinks there is a Nazi or White supremist behind every tree, every Conservative don't...lol

BTW you do know there is a Grand Canyon size gap between the so called "Qanon cult conspiracy" and people who think there could very well have been election fraud at different levels, right?

The other part is I honestly do not know a single person who follows Qanon in anyway or even knows what it is...Makes one wonder how small and fringe it all is. But ya the liberals most likely think one of them is behind every tree too...lol

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

thehill.com...

so now you are a fan of Trump?

Or are you just acknowledging he spitballs with some stupid ideas at times.

but he totally said to inject bleach and junk.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

when you aren't smart enough to hold anything but a hammer, all you see are nails.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No.

Quite often, actually.

But perhaps you should check the context of my post to understand why I posted it.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No.

Quite often, actually.

But perhaps you should check the context of my post to understand why I posted it.

You must be getting super philosophical on us here. I'm not on your level at all. I assumed you meant that since it was said that Republican's were in favor of due process, and you showed where Trump said something stupid about ignoring due process that it was some sort of political win for you. But my tiny mind just can't comprehend the hidden meaning you put behind those words.

Perhaps I'll study them for a bit and see if I can learn things.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Seems like you are claiming Trump wanted to take peoples guns without justification, which is a position of the fat left... do you support taking guns from sane innocent ppl or not?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

do you support taking guns from sane innocent ppl or not?

I do not. Not without due process.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I do not. Not without due process.

Glad to hear it. Please help your leftist friends see the error of their tyrannical thinking.

Trump didnt want to take guns from sane innocent ppl either.. and we all know that you know that.. dont we?
edit on 2-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I don't think I have any friends who could be considered leftist. Some are left of you, no doubt, but more centrist than leftist.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don't think I have any friends who could be considered leftist. Some are left of you, no doubt, but more centrist than leftist.

Not very believable.. if true maybe you should try to befriend one.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Take a leftist to lunch day?
No thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Take a leftist to lunch day?
No thanks.

It just isnt believable unless you are using some ridiculous definition of leftist.. they are everywhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

There are rightists everywhere too, for that matter.
That doesn't mean I make friends of them, does it? Either variety.

But if you define leftist as someone who is simply left of you, so be it.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There are rightists everywhere too, for that matter.
That doesn't mean I make friends of them, does it? Either variety.

But if you define leftist as someone who is simply left of you, so be it.

I dont because i am proudly far right but i still hqve plenty of leftist friends.

I feel bad that your friends arent more diverse it must be boring.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I feel bad that your friends arent more diverse it must be boring.

Not in the least. My circle is actually quite diverse, even if they don't have extreme political beliefs.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Per the nytimes story it’s not solely Geatz who is being investigated but a political ally?

The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.

Are they both being looked at for the same crimes or is it separate?

This is looking like he is being accused because he was around Mr. Greenberg.

Its getting weirder apparently the former DOJ official claims he was trying to raise 25 million to free a hostag in Iran and was not trying to extort money from him. this atty mcgee is now considering suing for liabel because of Gaetz accusation.

There is an interesting part in the article i will quote

The feds claim Greenberg reportedly used state government databases to access personal information of women with whom he had 'a sugar daddy' relationship, including an underage girl.

So its not clear if they were in a relationship or he supposedly gave money to a 17 year old girl but apparently their was supposed to be more then one. This just doesnt sound right why would he need to go on a florida state database to check on women he is supoosedly having relations wiith?? Doesnt make any sense also why would his father think hes being extorted if it was just trying to raise funds?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join