It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Messed up compared to where? Having lived 40+ years on the west coast I can tell you certainly not as Messed up as the West Coast 'Cali, Oregon, Washington '

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Every republican i know believes in due process and equal application of the law regardless of someones politics, race, gender etc.. most of the democrats i know do not.

edit on 2-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If Matt Geatz gets prosecuted before he goes to court the first court case aught to be Hunter Biden. If the don't prosecute him then they shouldn't prosecute Geatz. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
Messed up compared to where?

The rest of the known universe.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

Every republican i know believes in due process and equal application of the law regardless of someones politics, race, gender etc.. most of the democrats i know do not.

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Crazy ppl should have their guns taken, he was not suggesting taking guns without proof of serious mental illness.., but taking them without proof that they have or plan to commit a violent crime..

The left has argued very loudly for doing away with due process depending upon the genders and (sometimes) races involved. They repeatedly argue to believe allegations against republicans without evidence while ignoring allegatuons against dems.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

he was not suggesting taking guns without proof of serious mental illness..
Proof from where? "My brother is crazy! He shouldn't have guns!"

Even "red flag" laws require a court decision. Trump said court takes too long. Just take the guns.

edit on 4/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

thehill.com...

No one ever suggested Trump was a Conservative or Libertarian...lol But then anyone just slightly right of bat-# crazy far left is now conservative...

BTW Trump said a lot of stupid things, so finally now you are going to believe one that fits your narrative...lol

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well since POTUS has a son releasing a book they needed a right wing scandal that matches his maybe?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Proof from where? "My brother is crazy! He shouldn't have guns!"

Even "red flag" laws require a court decision. Trump said court takes too long. Just take the guns.

A mental health professional.

Many on the left want to take guns from everyone, which isnt even remotely realistic, constitutional, or moral.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

BTW Trump said a lot of stupid things, so finally now you are going to believe one that fits your narrative...lol

So, he didn't really think that? Which part of his base was he pandering to that time, you reckon?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So where are we at, he touch some kids, didn't touch some kids?

Just hanging out with 17 year olds?

Theres beanfootage?

but its all a ploy to blackmail him?

This is why I like to watch all seasons once the show has ended.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hunter is releasing Crack Diaries?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So, he didn't really think that? Which part of his base was he pandering to that time, you reckon?

Um.. if he did want to take guns with no justification many on the left would applaud that.. he didnt.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Florida moved to the current Marjory Stoneman Douglas Act after Parkland and have been used over 3500 times so far. It is a civil not as criminal manner and just needs a judges signature. They come take them and then in a year you can try to get them back. I have 2 people I am very close to this has happened too. They take them BEFORE you go to court. 1`case was simply the wife being vindictive and he lost his entire firearm collection. Fought it for a year and was denied his firearms back. This was based on no actions just 'fear' from someone.

Craziest Part? Once the had his final case and could not get the guns back he went out to buy more.

So, it really does not do anything except take guns and sometimes from the wrong people. Should someone who is mentally ill or has a record or is known like the Parkland kid be investigated? Yes. But just talking guns away is unconstitutional.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

if he did want to take guns with no justification many on the left would applaud that

Right. But if one person (a professional, I psychologist, suppose) says a person is crazy, that's sufficient to dispense with due process.

I disagree. You could have just said Trump is not actually a Republican.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Read it has a centerfold of him, his brothers wife, 3 hookers and Epstein while Bobby Brown sings in the background.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Every republican I know believes in the Qanon cult conspiracy theories and that the election was stolen. Most of the democrats I know do not.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So do you think "his base" followed every word that came out of his mouth? Lol... "his base" fully understood his limitations and character flaws in the political arena. He said stupid crap all the time so what... Look for actions and results...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Every republican I know believes in the Qanon cult conspiracy theories and that the election was stolen. Most of the democrats I know do not.

The election was stolen.. it is difficult to even find someone who will admit they voted for joe.

You must not know very many repiblicans.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join