It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This sounds like a story that was pulled out of one’s ass when they were caught and they’re grabbing at everything and anything to make excuses or muddy the waters. When I was 14, I snagged my stepmother’s credit card and was ordering a bunch of CD’s and guitar gear off the internet with it. I eventually got caught and refused to admit it was me, to the point it freaked my parents out. I made up some story like “Well the company must have mixed up someone’s order with my address.”.....and it just happened to be CD’s of bands I loved and guitar gear I specifically wanted, “Well, I put those same things in a shopping cart but never actually purchased them, so I’m guessing it saved the shopping cart to someone else’s computer and probably had all my shipping details in it. I just figured my dad was sending me this stuff as a gift. For all we know, someone could be doing this to set me up. How do I know my stepmom isn’t doing this because she hates me and doesn’t want my dad to see me anymore?”

I’d keep adding elements to the story to draw attention off myself, no matter how ridiculous they sounded. So glad I acknowledged that behavior before I let it get out of hand. My dad told me after how much it freaked him out because I was so deadpan and matter of fact with it all that he was concerned I was a sociopath.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This tweet didn’t age well.

Link

hahah whoops

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before

Underage anything has become meanlingless.

Between kids getting to decide what gender they want to be and birth control and abortions.

Leaning towards another FBI frame up at this point.

edit on 1-4-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before

Underage anything has become meanlingless.

Between kids getting to decide what gender they want to be and birth control and abortions.

Leaning towards another FBI frame up at this point.

So because teenagers can take birth control you think it's fine for gross old men (or women) to groom them and take advantage of them?

If you can't get them pregnant, might as well r*pe them. Makes a ton of sense. 👌

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: network dude

FBI is now more of a MOB organization than a non-biased law enforcement organization.

Ever since Hoover the FBI has been a MOB organization, biased and intent on doing it's own thing regardless of laws or even common decency, fairness, democracy, and real justice. Right now it is clearly in the pocket of the Democratic Party and has been for many many years now, beginning with when the head of the FBI gave Hillary as FLOTUS files on all her political enemies. Her fingerprints were on the files so we know they were handed over to her. I KNOW that the original head of FBI under Clinton was fired in reality because he refused to hand over files on Clinton enemies. Now that he is dead I can freely say what I know to be absolutely true.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that a middle aged politician wanted to fool around with a 17 year old. That has never happened before and I trust him since he hasn't denied banging her.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

o because teenagers can take birth control you think it's fine for gross old men (or women) to groom them and take advantage of them?

Didn't matter when Hunter Biden did it so why does it matter now?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It matters every single time.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If you can't get them pregnant, might as well r*pe them. Makes a ton of sense.

Whole lot of RAPING going on thanks to the open border crowd.

Sick of people and their god damn false outrage.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's for a court of law to decide. Not the gestapo arm of the current prez's party.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Except it's not false outrage. What you said was ridiculous and makes no sense.

"Wahhhh. Teenagers can take birth control and 0.005% of teens are decided to switch genders. Being underage shouldn't matter. Wahhh if the last president couldn't get Hunter Biden on underage charges, why should any underage rape count!?"

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Instead of feeding the trolls.

As The Gateway Pundit reported on Tuesday — The New York Times published a hit piece on popular Trump-supporter Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) saying the Florida Congressman was under investigation for dating a 17-year-old girl.

Repeat of Christopher Steele tactics.

That is what they did to Trump. Use the media to lie their ass's off.

Rep. Matt Gaetz: What is happening is extortion of me and my family involving a former Department of Justice official. On March 16th, my father got a text message demanding a meeting wherein a person demanded $25 million in exchange for making horrible sex trafficking allegations of me go away. Our family was so troubled by that we went to the local FBI and the FBI and the Department of Justice were so concerned about this, that they asked my dad to wear a wire. Which he did with the former Department of Justice official. Tonight I am demanding that the Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction which will prove my innocence. These allegations aren’t true and they were meant to bleed my family. This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight somehow The New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me, and ruining the investigation.

Surely there aren't corrupt government agents.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It's because America likes to elect pedophile presidents who don't care about women or children.

...Well, they might not like to, theres just no choice.
edit on 1-4-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I find it hard to believe that a middle aged politician wanted to fool around with a 17 year old. That has never happened before and I trust him since he hasn't denied banging her.

Of course its possible but zero evidence at this point and he has denied it.. if they have real evidence bring it to a grand jury.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

all we need now is a 17 year old girl. Oh wait, what?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's because America likes to elect pedophile presidents who don't care about women or children.

Clearly that's why Biden won.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Because a politician has never lied about doing something illegal.

At this point I'm not making any judgment on this one way or another as there is simply no evidence we have that supports the allegations against Gaetz nor his claims of blackmail. It's certainly an interesting story that is being stranger by the day, but until any kind of arrest happens that's all it is.

link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Except it's not false outrage. What you said was ridiculous and makes no sense.

"Wahhhh. Teenagers can take birth control and 0.005% of teens are decided to switch genders. Being underage shouldn't matter. Wahhh if the last president couldn't get Hunter Biden on underage charges, why should any underage rape count!?"

Youre the one who makes no sense.. it is idiotic to believe kids/minors can reasonably decide on life altering surgeries and hormone treatments, but not to sex.. only one can be true. Pick!
edit on 1-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

link   

I mean, 3 out of the last 5 Presidents have had pretty blatant pedophilia/underage sex accusations that never seem to get investigated in any serious way.

Two Epstein Jet Club members and one public child sniffer. And yet... no real conversation outside of "conspiracy theorists".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join