It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: olaru12

Sort of like what was done with Hillary....remember? No mention of an indictment or trial, just thousands of people screaming "lock her up"

you making an attempt at taking the moral high ground is meaningless...well done indeed, hypocrite!!

She broke many laws big time and the FBI DOJ under Obama wouldn't even put her under oath...lol OK

We do get upset when people like Biden, his son, Hillary etc get differential treatment to not even look at the evidence...lol Give me a break..

And trump had plenty of time to file indictments and investigations during his tenure. What did he do? Did he give them preferential treatment as well. He sure used them as a campaign slogan but did nothing. trump knew he wasn't going to do anything but you fools bought into his BS. Chumps!!
edit on 4-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Because they aren't the court? They are investigators. Federal investigators, who it is a felony to lie to. No oath required.

Cool, still nothing in the end...lol

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yup. And Trump's DOJ did nothing. Probably because they found there was nothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

And trump had plenty of time to file indictments and investigations during his tenure. What did he do? Did he give them preferential treatment as well. He sure used them as a campaign slogan but did nothing. trump knew he wasn't going to do anything but you fools bought into his BS. Chumps!!

I hope you understand you are rather rude... Don't talk crap when all you have on your side is people like Biden, Harris, Schumer and Pelosi along with a gaggle of others like the "squad"....lol

The left narrative that everyone who voted for Trump are some kind of cult follower is total bull#. The vast majority voted for "anyone but Hillary"...I didn't even vote for him the first time, but was surprised he was actually working to get things done. You all just make this up as you go along.. Hell 95%+ of Conservatives don't even know what QAnon is, but it is another talking point for the left.

Hillary broke the law and the FBI decided not to go any further than a friendly interview. What she did would see a two striper in the military in jail, but the FBI was more interested in going after their current President...lol

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yup. And Trump's DOJ did nothing. Probably because they found there was nothing.

The big question is do you actually believe the words you just wrote?

Was it ever "Trump's" DOJ... I'm not so sure on that...Seems much of the FBI was still "Obama's" FBI...lol

Using a personal server to go outside of what she was officially suppose ​to use by law for her position, and to have it unsecured with classify on it to have it all hacked... I'm sure there is no laws broken there.

All is good my friend...just funny how Trump is impeached for just asking to have Hunter and Biden looked into...

edit on 4-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Was it ever "Trump's" DOJ.

He picked the AGs. Didn't he?

Using a personal server to go outside of what she was officially suppose ​to use by law for her position, and to have it unsecured with classify on it to have it all hacked... I'm sure there is no laws broken there.
Policy, yes. Law no. As has been well discussed. Being stupid still is not a crime.

All is good my friend...just funny how Trump is impeached for just asking to have Hunter and Biden looked into...
It had something to do with the implication of releasing funding as "encouragement", actually.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It something to do with the implication of withholding financial support, actually.

Trump or Joe?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Trump. Biden was not impeached.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Being stupid still is not a crime.

Not sure I agree with you as just because you are stupid doesn't mean crimes are not broken...But ya that was her excuse...lol

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Laws were not broken, policy was. Had she still been in the State Department there was recourse. Since she wasn't, there wasn't. The DOJ knew this.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Trump. Biden was not impeached.

Oh I didn't know Trump said he would not issue any funds until Biden was looked into, I must of missed that one, unlike what Biden did in holding back a billion dollars.

My bad...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Oh I didn't know Trump said he would not issue any funds until Biden was looked
Yes. He is a cagey sumbitch. But he certainly discussed the two things in close proximity, conversationwise.
But he wasn't convicted, he's obviously innocent.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Laws were not broken, policy was. Had she still been in the State Department there was recourse. Since she wasn't, there wasn't. The DOJ knew this.

Classified on a unsecured private server is policy? Back when I was a security manager in the AF and had to mange classified material I with I knew that....I remember I got a call out of the blue about a document I was in control of 10+ years earlier...

I was like WTF are you even talking about...it seems someone did not fill out the history document on destruction of the material and I was still listed....

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Classified on a unsecured private server is policy?
Been through this. Not into it anymore.
DOJs did nothing, because there was nothing.

She's a horrible shrew. Yes, indeed. Trump used that much to his benefit. Then dropped it until next election time.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yes. He is a cagey sumbitch. But he certainly discussed the two things in close proximity, conversationwise.
But he wasn't convicted, he's obviously innocent.

I don't think Trump is cagey in the least, or that he can be subtle either when he talks. It is all bull in a china shop, so I don't think he suggested anything about holding back funds, and even Ukraine were like WTH are you talking about, it never came up on anything...

Biden isn't cagy either...he outright said I'm leaving in 6 hours and that prosecutor better be fired or you do not get your billion... Nope not cagey at all either..lol

edit on 4-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: network dude

FBI is now more of a MOB organization than a non-biased law enforcement organization.

As ironic of a statement you thought you made, you actually hit the nail on the head.

Pre-ww2, the mob controlled everyday life in America aside from military aspects. Labor unions, manufacturing, transportation, commerce, bootlegging, police, they controlled everything except the military.

Post-ww2, military needed the mob's water-fronts to send supplies and troops off to war. The military needed the mob to help invade Sicily and overthrow Mussolini.

From that point, America came under the direct control of the mob. Look up Sam Giancanas role in the assassination of JFK, how church, state and the mob merged into one super system of control and acquisition.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

And trump had plenty of time to file indictments and investigations during his tenure.

Ummm... Presidents cannot 'file indictments' (indictments are not 'filed', they are issued by a grand jury) or investigations (those are initiated and managed by the DOJ (at the federal level).

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Policy, yes. Law no.

Comey disagreed. He laid out the exact crimes she was guilty of. Not all of them, but plenty enough to land her in prison for a long long time.

Then h e said no prosecutor would prosecute her for it because there was no 'intent' - when there does not need to be intent for the laws she broke. Just like the sailor who took some innocent pictures while on his ship and landed in jail for it.

Being stupid still is not a crime.

Good thing for ... some people on here who are spouting stupid things ... eh?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: network dude

I don't have anything to gain or loose with regard to Gaetz, so whatever happens will happen. But this story is strange enough that the truth needs to come out before we finish the lynching, or do we just disregard that part?

I haven't been following this very much...is there even a woman yet? Seems like the left will "Kavanaugh" anyone on the right in a second while having the nothing to see here hand wave if the person is liberal.

I was fearing the worst, starting to look more and more like it is going to fall apart. Interesting piece of gossip on the whole affair. - www.politico.com...

Greenberg and Gaetz shared girlfriends, according to interviews with friends and associates who know the two men, and Greenberg introduced him to young women he met on SeekingArrangement. One friend who spent time in the company of both men said he was of the impression that the two engaged with women in more of a “sugar daddy relationship” where money changed hands, though it wasn’t explicitly prostitution.

“I know Joel and Matt paid some of their bills, rent, tuition, things like that,” the friend said. “This is a thing that happens when you’re successful and you have these relationships: ‘Are we not supposed to help these women who mean something to us and that we care about?’ Is that prostitution? Maybe if you’re a Puritan.”

Not something I am down with, but I wouldnt think you normally go after someone for dating a 17 year old. Price of politics.

Looks like he is marrying young as well - nypost.com...

edit on 13-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join