It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Geatz story gets stranger than before.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"In exchange for the funds being arranged, and upon the release of Mr. Levinson, the team that delivers Mr. Levinson to the President of The United States shall strongly advocate that President Biden issue a Presidential Pardon, or instruct the Department of Justice to terminate any and all investigations involving Congressman Gaetz," said the document Kent reportedly gave Gaetz's father, which bore the heading "Project Homecoming."

The document stated that Rep. Gaetz was "currently under investigation by the FBI for various public corruption and public integrity issues." It goes on to allege that the FBI has learned of images of Gaetz in a "sexual orgy with underage prostitutes."

This sounds super weird on it's face, and should be even stranger as time passes.
Background, Geatz was accused of doing something with a 17 year old in a NY times story yesterday:
www.nytimes.com...

So here is my gut thinking on this. The FBI is framing him. If he did have an orgy with underage girls, that's illegal and a simple thing to arrest him for, if there are pictures. But you have to ask, if you were a congressman, and having an orgy with kids, would you film it? it sounds so much like a set up, it's scary. And the missing agent after 14 years? WTF is that about? Geatz is too young to have anything to do with that, perhaps his father may, but that shouldn't be Matt's issue.

I'm on the right and tend to be untrusting of Democrats, the FBI, and the government as a whole, so take that as you wish. But I am also for equal justice for EVERYONE. If Matt broke the law, off to jail. If he didn't, then find who is responsible for all this, and put them in jail. A crime has committed here for sure. It's just a bit murky as to what crime, and who dunit.

If FBI folks come up missing or dead in relation to this, and you don't see a coverup, you aren't looking. I think this needs to be a top priority to find out if Geatz is a pedo, or if the FBI is still corrupt. (after being proven to be corrupt and no change in leadership) I wonder which way I think it will go?

Enjoy all this.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

FBI is now more of a MOB organization than a non-biased law enforcement organization.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My "I have no idea" meter has peaked here.

Gonna have to simply wait and see what comes to light. This is incoherent so far as much of the information seems to be missing.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So....when are they gonna talk to ole hunter about the pictures the FBI and just about anyone who paid attention knows exists?

Those ones involving crack and underage incest??

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It doesn't say whether or not the father actually deposited the 25 million.

If he did, he's a dumbass.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FBI is now more of a MOB organization than a non-biased law enforcement organization.

Many would agree with you.

Especially if you remove the word "now" from your sentence.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

It doesn't say whether or not the father actually deposited the 25 million.

If he did, he's a dumbass.

In the Tucker Carlson interview, he claims that his Dad was supposed to make a 4 million down payment today, but the NY times article spoiled that. He (Matt) claims they were working with the FBI on a sting operation to get the blackmailer.

Some serious allegations have been made, the former DOJ guy was named on air and accused.

I haven't a clue where the truth in all this is at, but it's so screwed up, it will make for some fantastic threads on coming up with theories. Waiting for the Aliens angle to pop up. (don't disappoint ATS)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm going to need more popcorn for this.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Bizarre story to say the least.
He sure has not kept it close to the vest with all his TV appearances about it, which makes it even more bizarre.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It's definitely a strange story.

This is the FBI who can't (won't) stop child trafficking yet gets involved and solves things real quick when it's politically convenient?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
You are silly. Biden is just bidding his time to wait for the trial of Hunter, then whoops, his father pardons him and he gets a very clean slate all over.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This tweet didn’t age well.

Link

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

To me Gaetz is in the same category as Lindsey Graham. His pro Trump cheerleading is too over the top to be sincere. Plus, it doesn't help that he looks like a revival tent preacher.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't think there is an honest man in Washington.

None.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Damn, if only she'd been 18 months older and an intern in the White House, he'd have been home free.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Usually in these stories another victim/witness pops up.

Waiting for the Pop-Up.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

My opinion?

A contrived story to detract from the tyrannical over-reach of the Biden administration.

It's MSM and social-media generated hype.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Was there a FBI investigation already and did his father wear a wire as part of it all...Seems these things are pretty much easy to prove, or not.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Per the nytimes story it’s not solely Geatz who is being investigated but a political ally?

The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.

Are they both being looked at for the same crimes or is it separate?

This is looking like he is being accused because he was around Mr. Greenberg.
edit on 1-4-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

So far the girl in question doesnt exist, just ink.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join