It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube to Start Hiding Dislikes From Users

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So Google's decided it's no longer going to display dislikes on videos to users. Creators will still be able to see their own dislikes, however other users will not.

Wonder if it's got anything to do with a certain YouTube channel consistently having an at least 4:1, at best, dislike to like ratio.

Anyway, no more laughing at Biden's massive dislike count on every video. The memeing was too much for them to take I suppose.

mobile.twitter.com...

In response to creator feedback around well-being and targeted dislike campaigns, we're testing a few new designs that don't show the public dislike count.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Poor Biden . Getting so many dislikes . Youtube had to step in and hide it for the fella . LOL "mOsT pOpUlAr pReSiDeNt"

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

When you own the media platform it’s much easier to control the narrative.
Squelch anything you don’t want seen or heard.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.dailywire.com... tm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR3bsSXa0h-Mupm1ZDEl4jyugWM0CsxX6XiHHGS5FowgHzxz03GR_Agpq50

And Facebook deletes all posts that have anyone speaking “in the voice of President Trump”. As though he is some ‘bad person’
(They absolutely allow videos of Adolf Hitler on facebook)

Just when you though that leftists were f###ing pathetic huh?

Anyone who thinks that President Trump’s new social media platform that’s about to be released won’t DESTROY these other pathetically biased and restrictive sites, is lying to themselves

No wonder jack dorsey says he’s regretting blocking stories about the biDen crime family leading up to the fraudulent election. His own users are set to leave his site in droves.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Anyway, no more laughing at Biden's massive dislike count on every video. The memeing was too much for them to take I suppose.

Exactly. I noticed this trend recently. The lamestream media and Bai Den videos with massive thumbs down to thumbs up ratio, and it has continued.

Pay attention kiddies. These are the people you do not want to be like when you grow up.

edit on 3/31/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I wonder if the government demanded the censorship or if the censorship was done based simply on leftist ideology.

Hmmm. . . . .

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Youtube just solidified China Joe as Hiden Biden.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I just got on you tube and searched “ Biden comments on infastructure plan”

The first several videos had 4 down votes for every up vote...

Hmmm

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So...'No Dissent Allowed'.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

On my videos they've removed at least 25% of "views" on the 2 videos that are public on my channel - and that's only based on seeing the actual view count go significantly down from one incident of checking it to the next (sometimes only minutes apart)

Technocrats doing what technocrats do... check out any of Patrick Wood's books or speeches and you'll learn just how deep that rabbit hole goes

PS my videos aren't even monetized (I think based on some buzz words and the content they wouldn't allow them to be monetized anyway), but I have a friend who has a very popular channel on Youtube and although the ads still play, he doesn't get the ad revenue depending on the content of a particular video (also unsubscribing his subscribers and probably a dozen+ instances where they shadowbanned his channel)
edit on 31-3-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So...'No Dissent Allowed'.

You are still free to dissent.

And they are free to punish you for dissent.

See?

Freedom!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

right you are here's a screen shot.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Companies run by nothing but 'YES' men...fail.
Countries run by nothing but 'YES' men...fail.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So many dislikes was frying their algos. Hiden Biden.

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
So Google's decided it's no longer going to display dislikes on videos to users. Creators will still be able to see their own dislikes, however other users will not.

Wonder if it's got anything to do with a certain YouTube channel consistently having an at least 4:1, at best, dislike to like ratio.

mobile.twitter.com...

In response to creator feedback around well-being and targeted dislike campaigns, we're testing a few new designs that don't show the public dislike count.

The msm and Biden can't even get decent likes on videos yet we are supposed to belive he got 80 million votes.

A month or two ago, there was a situation where YouTube was caught hiding dislikes on a press conference or something.

They are absolutely trying to manipulate perception.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: dug88

mobile.twitter.com...

The msm and Biden can't even get decent likes on videos yet we are supposed to belive he got 80 million votes.

'Likes and UNlikes' are not much different than actual election votes.
They can all now be erased and changed to suit the Left's wants and needs.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
and a comparison trumps last speech

edit on 31-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Biden and co.... Sniffing out and destroying any hint of democracy since 2020

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

Poor Biden . Getting so many dislikes . Youtube had to step in and hide it for the fella . LOL "mOsT pOpUlAr pReSiDeNt"

No kidding here's what I sent to my Biden supporting daughters LOL they could relate

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Nothing like the militarization of corporations is there 😎

Micromanaging always fails 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join