It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q: Into the Storm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm going with profit-LARP.

Well, it looks to be all over now.

The documentary made me curious, so I started looking at the current state of affairs of the Q movement. Looks like it's been radio silent since Biden won.

Now it was all just a dream.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Now that Qanon has infiltrated into Mainstream Christianity via Revelations, anything is possible. Even for Q to become a religion, if it hasn't already.

www.christianitytoday.com...

religionnews.com...

Q in battle with Wokeism to be the new religion of the 2021 season. I think Wokeism won, but I'm not sure a cult can be a religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: olaru12
Now that Qanon has infiltrated into Mainstream Christianity via Revelations, anything is possible. Even for Q to become a religion, if it hasn't already.

www.christianitytoday.com...

religionnews.com...

Q in battle with Wokeism to be the new religion of the 2021 season. I think Wokeism won, but I'm not sure a cult can be a religion.

And both Qanon and Wokeism were extremely damaging to the larger groups they branched off from.

It's going to be hard for me the right and the left to grab independents when the loudest voices tended to be people from the extreme subsets.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Well, it looks to be all over now.

The documentary made me curious, so I started looking at the current state of affairs of the Q movement. Looks like it's been radio silent since Biden won.

Now it was all just a dream.

I missed the last episode but it really appears to me that the 8Chan guys happen to be Q and not only did they play everyone but they got played by everyone too. It's like a giant circle of stupid and they should brand their groins with little NXIVM-like Q symbols to show how deep into the cult they are.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's a race to the bottom now.

The optics are as bad as it gets for the Trump flavor of the right. The big Q movement, and a laundry list of bold claims from Trump and Co and Q that fell flat on their face.

Yet, Biden is going to be uninspiring, a huge spender, and a flavor of centrist Democrat that takes the worse policies from the left and right in an attempt to be palatable.

The bar has been set incredibly low for both sides as of late.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Maybe the Cicada LARP'er can save us....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe the Cicada LARP'er can save us....

I think our only hope is a return of rabid individualism and skepticism.

The stronger the conviction in ideologies, the more they seem to be proven as absolute frauds.

We live in an age where all information can be searched in seconds, yet it's disinformation that dominates the landscape. I'd like to blame those at the top, but it appears it's the followers that demand it. They don't have the emotional intelligence to accept their brand is only accepted when the other side's looks worse at the moment... So management from both have given the base what they want, silly theories that they never lose, they just get cheated by grand conspiracy. And that's the only two choices, both sides playing the same game. While this is nothing new, it certainly seems to have gotten worse.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There is a whole store at the mall dedicated to Qanon Paraphernalia. They have some cute Q panties and bras and a full line of posters, hats, banners, flags, etc.

I wonder who holds intellectual property design rights on all that sh!t. Intellectual was probably the wrong word to use with anything Qanon.

I bought a Q flag to augment all my trump stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Anyone buying what they were selling in that last episode that Ron was Q?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My question is this.
If it's the watkinses why did this larp begin on 4Chins?
A competing weeaboo image board?

Q began posting, then got kicked off after several weeks, and only then ended up on infinity chan servers of shame.

Something is missing.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Do you think it's been the same Q the whole time?

Or do you think it was a different person(s) during the 4chan stint, only to change when the movement moved to 8cha?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I was there when it all started. It very much seems the same Q that got booted from halfchan migrated to fullchan.

Although the first q posts changed to their now more familiar terse autism-speak within a week or so of things kicking off.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Why would they completely change their language patterns as they're migrating? Wouldn't that just be sowing doubt?

The speech analysis done between the Q posts on the two different boards show stark differences.

I think it's probable they're different people with how different they talk. And this is one of the flaws of Q(s), there's no way for them to prove its them, they're hopping from different websites with no way to verify they're "real".

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I was unclear. They changed writing style within a week or two while still on 4Chins. Well before the migration.
Q claimed it was to evade sniffer algorithms

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I was unclear. They changed writing style within a week or two while still on 4Chins. Well before the migration.
Q claimed it was to evade sniffer algorithms

Wasn't that around the same time the password was compromised? Which was the vocalized motivation for moving to a new platform?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

No. There was no password or tripcode on 4chan.

Q left 4chan because it became compromised. All the janitors were fired and replaced, breads were deleted indiscriminately and general mayhem.
edit on 4 6 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You're right, matlock was later.. I got my chronology mixed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join