It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Chauvin trial prosecutors just torpedo their entire case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I guess we should charge George Floyd in his own death then...

Well he was and got capital punishment and a Darwin Award.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
According to the toxicology report, he had a lethal amount of fentanýł in his system. Of which makes your lungs produce liquid. Pretty sure he honestly couldn't breathe. Though, that was his fault for hooping drugs.

The old man on the stand also said he saw Floyd foaming at the mouth. I could be wrong, but I don't think you start foaming when you're circulation is cut off.

I remember seeing the death photos of Chris Farley when he was found in his apartment. Lots of foam around his mouth. He OD'd on morphine and coc aine.

link   
a reply to: trollz

Would Floyd have died that day if the police had not been called?

link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This has nothing to do with liberals, if it did the lawyer would just have alienated every conservative on the jury.

The fact that it even went to a trial or the family got 27 million is all based on liberal narratives driving the train.... If Chauvin does jail time for doing his job correctly, that will also be because of liberals pushing narratives.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: matafuchs

I guess we should charge George Floyd in his own death then...

Well he was and got capital punishment and a Darwin Award.

And a GOLD coffin.
And 8 funerals.
And memorial bonfires all over the place.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Had he just complied he would have died on the way to jail.

And I would assert this is exactly why they called the paramedics, so that very thing would not happen. In other words, he would die under someone else's care and custody. It didn't have anything to do with their concern for his well being.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well considering that the police weren't the ones who put the lethal amount of fentanyl in his body, yes.
edit on 3/31/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I don't think it really torpedoes their case at all. Think about it...if someone says they can't breathe, you probably shouldn't subdue them by kneeling on their neck.

But he is saying "I can't Breath" from the time he was sitting in his car to the time they put him on the ground... The guy was having a psychotic episode, so what do you do?

Floyd was successfully apprehended, charged and convicted in a court of law, would he have been sentenced to the death penalty? That's the question, ultimately, the jury will have to answer.

I think the question they will need to ask themselves is who really killed Floyd. The cops or Floyd himself...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If they weren't concerned for his well being they wouldn't have called for the ambulance.

Note the little cop standing guard while they had flayed on the ground says Dont do drugs.

That right there tells you they knew he was having an episode of some sort they were waiting for emt to arrive.

They were making sure floyd who was acting erratic couldnt hurt himself or anyone else.

Floyd was a big guy better to keep him down than let him up. The distress was noticed when he was still in his car.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

And a GOLD coffin.
And 8 funerals.
And memorial bonfires all over the place.

I wonder if the woman he threaten to kill her and her baby went to one of his funerals....

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well considering that the police weren't the ones who put the lethal amount of fentanyl in his body, yes.

Then case closed.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The answer is a definite yes people are lucky he didnt fmdrive away or he would have most likely killed someone as he was o.d.ing.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Also I forgot he had covid.

Why isnt his death listed as covid like so many others who supposedly died of covid.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

The answer is a definite yes people are lucky he didnt fmdrive away or he would have most likely killed someone as he was o.d.ing.

He was the driver of the SUV...lol in that state... I think the police saved some lives...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It can be one of the hardest people to restrain is those who are on drugs.

A seasoned cop would know that and not take any chances with his own safety as well as that of the public.

Sometimes they won't stay down and just keep coming at you even though they've taken enough hits to floor any normal human being.

Chauvin is innocent by any reasonable standard.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

I think you may have misunderstood what I wrote.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yessir they definitely did. Imagine him driving away like that anything could have happened.

I had a friend who did the same dumb # he passed out driving flipped his SUV and killed him his girlfriend and the baby was upside down for over an hour (luckily she survived). It really is sad how these people hear the horror stories and still make the decision to try these godforsaken drugs.

Meth heroine fentanyl coc aine I say legalize it all and let the darwin awards begin.

That will surely solve the riddle of how to get to the georgia guidestones population levels.

To many stupid people around the world.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is such a joke and waste of time. There was no murder. This guy was acting like a straight up lunatic. The same ppl calling the cop an evil murderimg racist, would lose their shet if he had let him up and someone else.was hurt.

You can hear the cops asking him what he is on and he wont answer, if he had said he just swallowed a shet load of drugs that were killing him maybe things woild have been different, but he didnt want to tell them.
edit on 31-3-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

I think you already know the answer to that question!

I think we all do.

I think people would have to be pretty foolish to believe there are no political agendas associated with this case, in addition to the circumstances.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
I wasnt in disagreement I just was adding sorry I'm watching playing and cellphoning all at once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join