It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Chauvin trial prosecutors just torpedo their entire case

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
a reply to: dragonridr

Chauvins knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade. He is walking free.

No it wasnt go watch the testimony again he clarifies what he meant, For that matter watch the video you can clearly see where his knee is cant really argue with visual evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Only if Floyd's shoulder blade was connected to his era lobe.

edit on 7-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: trollz
I think he might of been going into cardiac arrest, in any case, he was on the ground and compliant, you cant let the police do that sh#t for 9 minutes..nobody is changing my mind on THAT. The use of force is to gain compliance, he went well beyond that.

Not according to the prosecutions own expert witness on use of excessive force.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
If he was having trouble breathing before the knee to the neck, not saying it was true, the knee to the neck certainly wasn't going to help.

I'm not sure that this torpedoes their case.

I see your decision to engage in deliberate ignorance extends to things beyond the scam/plandemic mythos.

There was no knee to the neck.

Floyd was resisting the entire time.

The prosecutions own expert witness on use of force testified that Chauvin could have used more lethal force (taser), but chose not to.

The prosecutions own expert on use of force testified that what Chauvin did as far as continuing the physical restraint was well within the police department policy when the one being restrained has been resisting forcefully.

Floyd demanded that they put him on the ground.

He was complaining of breathing long before they put him on the ground.

His calls for 'Momma' are being entirely misconstrued on purpose - he called his girlfriend 'momma'.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I think he might of been going into cardiac arrest, in any case, he was on the ground and compliant, you cant let the police do that sh#t for 9 minutes..nobody is changing my mind on THAT. The use of force is to gain compliance, he went well beyond that.

Not according to the prosecutions own expert witness on use of excessive force.

Not sure if thats true, Chauvins boss said it was excessive..but we will see at the end of the trial..btw, I have 0% interest in arguing with you about it. I don't really have a dog in this fight, Floyd and Chauvin are both unsympathetic to me.
edit on 10-4-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
And as usual, you can't figure out the point actually being made.

All your points are moot but you probably can't figure out why.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: LSU2018

It seems like it. The old gentleman giving testimony didn't even get cross examined by the defense because everything he said and the video they showed were all damning against the prosecution. It's almost like they want to lose and let the people break out into an all-out war in the cities.

I
'll bet there are a lot of 'street shoppers' that are hoping for acquittal so they can go get a new TV and some fresh kicks.

Don’t forget, mayors hoping for riots so they have a new excuse to impose curfews and lock people down again.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Only if Floyd's shoulder blade was connected to his era lobe.

Those feet appear to be touching the ground... just sayin'.
edit on 10-4-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Not sure why you mentioned that, but they sure are.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wrong thread, actually. My bad. In one of the other trial threads dragonrider attempted to make a point that testimony indicated Chauvin's feet weren't touching the ground so his *omg* entire body weight!!! was on the felon's neck/shoulder/body/lungs. Physical evidence such as the above screen capture clearly shows the testimony to be erroneous.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I had not heard of that but this is an image of a split second out of many minutes. Maybe there are screen caps that might show one or both feet off the ground.

Might also show the knee in a different position so more/full weight on the shoulder or upper back wouldn't necessarily translate into something as bad as if it was on the neck.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Wrong thread, actually. My bad. In one of the other trial threads dragonrider attempted to make a point that testimony indicated Chauvin's feet weren't touching the ground so his *omg* entire body weight!!! was on the felon's neck/shoulder/body/lungs. Physical evidence such as the above screen capture clearly shows the testimony to be erroneous.

Yes it is but you can still see his foot wasnt on the ground. Meaning his leg was resting on his neck.

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yes it is but you can still see his foot wasnt on the ground. Meaning his leg was resting on his neck.

thehill.com...

Unless the mofo is wearing pre-bent clown shoes and naturally has a duck footed issue with his neutral foot placement, his toes are sure as hell touching the ground, Columbo.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Floyd took a lethal dose of drugs prior to his arrest. No doubt about that. There are more than one important question to be answered here regarding the court case. We know he would have died without any officer involvement. So...

First, was it the knee on the back of his neck that killed him? How much weight was the officer putting on his neck? The knee could have been lightly resting there 'just in case' -or- it could have been pushed down with as much force as the officer could manage -or- somewhere in between. Was it enough to kill him before the overdose?

Second, he said he was having trouble breathing before the knee on the neck incident. Were the officers duty bound to offer him aid or assistance? Did his actions preclude any aid or assistance the officers may have offered him? Had the officers acted sooner on the information that he was having trouble breathing due to a drug overdose could he have been saved by medics? If so, are the police culpable for his death?

If I were the prosecution that is the angle I would take. First, the knee could have been what killed him. If it wasn't, I would argue the police are still responsible for his death by not acting fast enough when he said he was having trouble breathing due to the drugs he had taken. Any public servant, once informed of a life threatening medical issue, who does nothing to intervene or call for help is at least partly responsible for the outcome.

As such, the officers are not guilty of murder in any degree. However, manslaughter or negligence resulting in loss of life is not out of question. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Oh, and the riots that will happen regardless of the outcome will be fun as well...

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
To be fair, the pic in the article linked does show a frame when Chauvin's boot is off the ground.

Let's cut the BS though, this could have been an instant when Floyd bucked but, also, you don't need to apply the full weight of an adult man on someone's neck to cut blood flow to the brain.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Hes unconscious in the picture so its not like he moved. Chauvin was just proforming a magic trick where he could levitate without putiing his weight on him. I mean wth his foot not being on the ground he couldnt possibly be putting his weight on his neck could he? I am also sure thats against restraint policies as well because no police force is going to be ok with officers standing on peoples necks.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

thehill.com...

That cherry-picked millisecond piece of video was after Floyd lifted his head and chest off the ground. If he'd had any pressure on the neck, Floyd couldn't have done that.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hes unconscious in the picture so its not like he moved. Chauvin was just proforming a magic trick where he could levitate without putiing his weight on him. I mean wth his foot not being on the ground he couldnt possibly be putting his weight on his neck could he? I am also sure thats against restraint policies as well because no police force is going to be ok with officers standing on peoples necks.

Floyd was unconscious at 8:23? That's new.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
" "I think he might of been going into cardiac arrest, in any case, he was on the ground and compliant, you cant let the police do that sh#t for 9 minutes..nobody is changing my mind on THAT. The use of force is to gain compliance, he went well beyond that."

Not according to the prosecutions own expert witness on use of excessive force."

Not sure if thats true,

It is, although since the MSM is completely ignoring all of the exculpatory evidence, and focusing only on those spewing the desired narrative, you're excused for not knowing...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
And as usual, you can't figure out the point actually being made.

All your points are moot but you probably can't figure out why.

Because they're only moot in your head. In the real world, they are totally on point.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join