It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Won't end Lockdowns, Masks or Distancing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You're a smart guy.

That really is debateable.
Which has been made more apparent as I haven't got a clue what point you're trying to make or what I'm being accused of.

Are you being facetious about not being able to put 2 and 2 together in regards to this vaccine,.....

Not this time.

.... considering the immunity from prosecution,....

Who's 'immunity from prosecution' and for what?

.... the gross monetization of the effort, ....

Unfortunately people have made money out of other people's misery since time immemorial.
But what exactly are you alluding to here?
I tend to understand specifics far better than generalisations.

....the huge number of VEARS adverse reactions....

Which 'huge numbers' are you talking about here?
Sources etc and details really would be appreciated.

and the fact that Bill (my parents hated you) Gates pushed this harder than the windows 10 updates..

Irrefutable evidence then that this vaccine is evil, nefarious and not just doesn't work but causes every single affliction listed in any decent medical journal.

I believe you not good sir!

That is entirely up to you my friend.

Are you in denial?

Of what?

Serious question...... or do you wanna' just go the pub that strongly?

Yes, I do want to desperately want to go to the pub and I really don't see why they should be prevented from opening inside and out.
I wouldn't be surprised if Boris and his cronies try to prevent them from opening.

I have been a long time believer that there has been a concerted effort to destroy the British pub culture, for various reasons, and that Boris and his set of cronies are using this pandemic to further that particular agenda.
I suspect its not the only agenda they are seizing the opportunity to further.
edit on 1/4/21 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: firesnake
a reply to: DBCowboy

That’s a heavy dose of pessimism talking. Are you sure about that? Flatten the curve was a strategy which didn’t work, we can all admit that, but a lot of people and governments learnt from that strategic mistake. That’s why things are starting to work out at last, as we all needed real data from different strategies to learn more. Things are heading in the right direction. Freedom has not gone forever, for crying out loud. Party time here in late June (provisional)...try and get a flight over!

Quoted for future ironic posterity.

Yup. His comment will age like milk.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: vonclod
When the majority are vaccinated, my mask comes off regardless.

Even though they admit that the “vaccines” don’t protect you or others from getting covid?

Who are "they" who admitted this?

Or perhaps you've confused the lack of information about it as statement that it doesn't happen. That is not the case. Thing is, the clinical trials did not provide data on that sort of thing. "They" said, "we don't know if it will reduce transmission." They did not say, "it does not reduce transmission."

Most vaccines do not completely stop infection or transmission. But they do lessen symptoms and they do reduce transmission.

And data is accumulating which shows that vaccination does reduce transmission, as was expected (but not known).

Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine greatly reduces virus transmission, two Israeli studies have found, shedding light on one of the biggest questions of the global effort to quash the pandemic.
www.reuters.com...

In a new study, recently released on the medRxiv* preprint server, the ability of COVID-19 vaccines to lessen transmission was examined in a large study of healthcare workers and their families, with promising results that indicate a substantially reduced rate of transmission from the vaccinated to the non-vaccinated.
www.news-medical.net...

Sounds encouraging, don't you think?

So, if this is true, does that mean we can get rid of the masks?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Brotherman

if you think your free

try not listing to the police, you'll get arrested or worse.

I have a family member that has immune issues so if two shots reduces their risk even 1% I would still have taken it

funny how people talk tough when they have nothing to lose in their lives.....

Many people have lost their livelihoods due to the disgusting central planning and the irrational response to a new flu strain. Are you sure that’s the route you’d like to go, friend?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

So, if this is true, does that mean we can get rid of the masks?

When the data indicates so, probably. So far it's preliminary. But neither the protection from infection or transmission are 100%.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Many people have lost their livelihoods due to the disgusting central planning and the irrational response to a new flu strain.
It is not an influenza strain.

But, because mitigation measures actually were taken, there is no way to know what would have happened had they not been. The projection was for over 2 million dead. I think that if there had been that many deaths, many businesses would have died as well. The economic ramifications could well have been as dire as they have been, but with a much greater number of deaths than have already occurred.

edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

The 'vaccines' only got as far as animal trials.
There were 48,000 test subjects (human) in the Pfizer trials. 30,000 for Moderna

I suspect those who claim to have no reactions are in the placebo group. Just my thoughts.
Your suspicions are unfounded.
www.cdc.gov...

You said “were” in the trials. Don’t you mean “are” in the trials? You do realize that these trials are still being conducted?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Many people have lost their livelihoods due to the disgusting central planning and the irrational response to a new flu strain.
It is not an influenza strain.

But, because mitigation measures actually were taken, there is no way to know what would have happened had they not been. The projection was for over 2 million dead. I think that if there had been that many deaths, many businesses would have died as well. The economic ramifications could well have been as dire as they have been, but with a much greater number of deaths than have already occurred.

Are we not allowed to compare the response here in the US to other countries that took different measures to assuage the issue?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You said “were” in the trials. Don’t you mean “are” in the trials?

No. I was talking about the Phase 3 trials which were conducted before emergency use of the vaccines was approved.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Only time will tell friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I agree with your sentiments but would caution that we are dealing with a unique Sars virus that seems to have originated in a lab. Prions seems to be part of the extreme symptoms people have been experiencing. In short, the central nervous system is under attack. What role the vaccine/genetic modification jabs have is anyone's guess but surely known to those who developed them. I have zero doubt this has been years in the planning and execution, execution being a morbidly appropriate term for it's implementation.

Just 15 days to flatten the curve. Almost 400 days and they continue to dangle normalcy as a consolation prize for following their latest dictates. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me a few dozen times? _____ you can fill in the blank.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Are we not allowed to compare the response here in the US to other countries that took different measures to assuage the issue?

Like Sweden for example?

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Sweden will postpone a planned easing of some COVID restrictions until at least May 3, but tougher measures to get to grips with a surge in new infections are not needed at the moment, the government said on Wednesday.

Sweden has taken a different path from most countries during pandemic, opting against lockdowns, though it has gradually ratcheted up still mostly voluntary restrictions on public gatherings and social activities.

The government had planned to ease some of the rules, including raising the limit on the number of visitors to amusement parks, concerts and football matches, after the Easter break.

But earlier this week, the Public Health Agency said that an increase in infections meant the plan should be put on hold. [L8N2LS1OO]

"The situation is serious," Lofven said at a news conference on Wednesday. "The spread of infection is at a high level."
news.yahoo.com...

They got by pretty well for a while early on, but it seems to have caught up with them.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Just 15 days to flatten the curve.

And the curve did flatten. Then guess what happened when things opened up?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

No, that's COVID-1984, let's keep the story straight....

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

Just 15 days to flatten the curve.

And the curve did flatten. Then guess what happened when things opened up?
in Florida and Texas? So far it’s been pretty OK from what I’ve heard, no sudden surge of cases, death doom or gloom there! Meanwhile New York never “opened up” and is doing pretty badly, not to mention the economy is just tanking with very few employment opportunities still... I also heard the lockdown states need some major financial bailouts with all their poorly managed spending

edit on 2-4-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interesting material from Moderna's website concerning their Covid vaccine.

www.modernatx.com...

If this mRNA works in the body as an "Operating System",
it will possibly need upgrades just like Windows OS.
Those receiving these vaccines may eventually
fall into the pit of no return resembling a
Windows Vista upgrade.

The Matrix is real.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq
It isn't talking about how the vaccine works. It's talking about the research program is set up.

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good luck with your upgrades Phage.

In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug -
the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

"Is our mRNA drug".. is referencing their drug.

Your apologist skills are waning.

edit on 4/2/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

in Florida and Texas?

"2 weeks to flatten the curve" is from a year ago. And yes things got worse when things eased after those two weeks. In Florida, Texas, and other places.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The mask are hear to stay , They have been wearing mask in China and most of South east Asia for decades now .

The United States is Fast becoming a carbon copy of China , Social Credit score , Standard income for all it's all well on it's way and the People of the USA could not be more oblivious to the fact .

not to mention the Mask have become apart of American fashion now , They are essentialy no different than a watch it's just apart of the outfit .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join