It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Won't end Lockdowns, Masks or Distancing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
When the majority are vaccinated, my mask comes off regardless.

Even though they admit that the “vaccines” don’t protect you or others from getting covid?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: vonclod

I guess I am dense. My apologies if I read your post wrong. I'm just sick(get it, sick) of others wanting me to do what they want.

Again, I'm sorry if you thought I was being a prick.

No worries , to be clear I don't make much of a habit of telling anyone what to do, annnd, I'm a bit of a dick myself sometimes

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Brotherman

we have never been 'free'

but in this case freedom of movement would be a major plus in getting the shot

i had mine weeks ago and I still don't have Autism or any nanobots as far as I can tell, and if it gets people to leave me alone about masks and what not it's worth it.

You either suck the # or you don’t it’s pretty simple really no matter what you choose there will be some kind of consequences but you are truly free to decide to suck it or mot suck it.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Only sixteen percent of their population has been vaccinated in Washington, and of those one hundred vaccinated people have got the covid after being fully vaccinated.

www.yahoo.com...

I wonder how many people that were not vaccinated got the covid in Washington in that equivalent time frame.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Even though they admit that the “vaccines” don’t protect you or others from getting covid?

Who are "they" who admitted this?

Or perhaps you've confused the lack of information about it as statement that it doesn't happen. That is not the case. Thing is, the clinical trials did not provide data on that sort of thing. "They" said, "we don't know if it will reduce transmission." They did not say, "it does not reduce transmission."

Most vaccines do not completely stop infection or transmission. But they do lessen symptoms and they do reduce transmission.

And data is accumulating which shows that vaccination does reduce transmission, as was expected (but not known).

Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine greatly reduces virus transmission, two Israeli studies have found, shedding light on one of the biggest questions of the global effort to quash the pandemic.
www.reuters.com...

In a new study, recently released on the medRxiv* preprint server, the ability of COVID-19 vaccines to lessen transmission was examined in a large study of healthcare workers and their families, with promising results that indicate a substantially reduced rate of transmission from the vaccinated to the non-vaccinated.
www.news-medical.net...

Sounds encouraging, don't you think?
edit on 3/31/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

if you think your free

try not listing to the police, you'll get arrested or worse.

I have a family member that has immune issues so if two shots reduces their risk even 1% I would still have taken it

funny how people talk tough when they have nothing to lose in their lives.....
edit on 31-3-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

if you think your free

try not listing to the police, you'll get arrested or worse.

I have a family member that has immune issues so if two shots reduces their risk even 1% I would still have taken it

funny how people talk tough when they have nothing to lose in their lives.....

Sometimes choosing to comply with the cops can get you arrested or more, situation dictates choice reaction for individual optimal out come. You either do or you don't ultimately you are free to decide. Let me ask you, how do you define freedom? I tend to believe true freedom is closely related to both balance and harmony. No matter how you define freedom one thing is always true, you have to resist tyranny to have it. The currency for freedom in any of its forms as far as I can tell has almost always been blood.

When enough people collectively agree we are being put into chains there will be blood. I don't know about tough talk but remember some people bend over until they break and some resist and break things right on back, has nothing to do with being tough has everything to do with what is right for the individual or peoples. I am not your enemy I just talk like an old salty Marine.

Have a beer on me

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The goal is +90% of the population vaccinated against this barely lethal virus.

Since 90% success will never happen, masks will be mandatory for a long time. Even Texans will be forced back into masks, after Joe Biden's ultimatum is delivered. (No masks, no federal dollars)

From the government's point of view, the more brain-cells destroyed due to carbon dioxide re-inhalation, the better!

It's going to be fun demonstrating to our government that we will not allow ourselves to be turned into brain damaged slaves.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
When One sweeps away all the clutter... the Biden campaign statement of imposing 2 more years of 'Lockdown' looms very large on our horizon

joe Biden is astute enough to 100% recall the Bullet Points of the Elite Agenda that is planned for us all

set aside or just delete all the 'Rationalizations' that swirl around the political spheres...
we, are collectivly on the Fast Track to the 'Beast Empire' dystopia a lot of writers forecasted in recent history

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yes, makes perfect sense... since those who manufactured and are pushing the vaccines have explicitly stated that the vaccines don't prevent anyone from getting it or spreading it.

This is the exact attitude that allowed Hitler, Mao, and every other petty dictator-wanna-be to come to power.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thank you for your permission
I never said I was taking the vaccine either.

Yeah, sorry, that doesn't change the nonsensical nature of your comment.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Sounds encouraging, don't you think?

Sure... if you believe a gang of known liars and criminals who have 100% immunity from any liability whatsoever for anything they manufacture, sell, or make claims about.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There is an 'elephant in the room' that nobody seems to be talking about.
The 'vaccines' only got as far as animal trials. Rolling it out under an 'emergency' license is nothing more than 'human trials' on a large scale.
When human trials are done there is also a 'control group' that get a placebo (like saline). I suspect those who claim to have no reactions are in the placebo group.
Just my thoughts.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Interesting since a report was just released saying that Earth was not in danger of being hit by an asteroid for at least the next 100 years. I found it odd to report that.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Civily disobey and don't follow the rules.

I entered my kids school and watched a volleyball game maskless yesterday. Everyone was still masked.

I grocery shop without a mask, I enter gas stations without a mask.

I ship packages at the UPS store without a mask.

Just stop following those inhumane rules.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is all being used as an excuse to implement The Great Reset. This is why it's so beneficial to them to have businesses permanently closing down and people being out of work. The elites are deliberately eroding the middle class so only two classes will remain: the elites and the poor. The poor are a lot easier for them to control and manipulate than the middle class are because they live a hand-to-mouth existence and don't have the time or energy to be concerned with anything other than their immediate survival. This is how they will usher in communism and actually have the masses going along with it.

edit on 1-4-2021 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not talking about it here in Michigan but we are over 65% over 16 vaccinated and they say numbers are rising??? Haven't believed them in a while don't now.

I've had it and been vaccinated no mask required as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The only reason why I mask up in stores is because not only will they fine you, but they'll lay a $12000 fine on the business because of you. It's pretty #ing insidious. I don't give a # if they fine me, but I'm not getting some business shut down or stuck with hefty fines because of me.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The 'vaccines' only got as far as animal trials.
There were 48,000 test subjects (human) in the Pfizer trials. 30,000 for Moderna

I suspect those who claim to have no reactions are in the placebo group. Just my thoughts.
Your suspicions are unfounded.
www.cdc.gov...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join