It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Won't end Lockdowns, Masks or Distancing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This had me in knots,a phone call to the police reporting a chemical biological attack on the British.

Do your job pig!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: dug88

Starred and flagged LOL arguing this in another thread, this BS will be with us forever, and I'm not talking about COVID.

Perhaps May is the month of the "wake up call " that we've all been conned out of our " real " freedom of being a human being. Just have to wait and see what really takes place on the world stage soon. It is very true in my own thoughts that something behind the scenes is really taking place and its called confusion, blackmail, payoffs, and downright betrayal of those in charge of our lives.
We are all being set up to be servant to our put in place masters, but really who the hell are they these days. What I do know now that if one discovers the truth, that person will be shut out of all public media and immediately disgraced . But I hope public speaking won't be banned. ( is public speaking banning against the politicians really going to be coming in May ? )

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Imo..Something else is going down.
Smells cataclysmic.
Depop before an iceage or something.

I admit, the longer this goes on, the more it's like being in the "2010" Aschen-centric episode of Stargate: SG1.

Would that make Fauci Mollem? Has about the same degree of personality anyway (that is to say, zero)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I sort of understood the lockdowns.

Yes, the government have contradicted itself time and time again and Boris has proven himself to be a bungling oaf.

But I went along with the masks and social distancing. The masks are a minor inconvenience and might have helped stop the spread of the virus.
Social distancing made a whole lot of sense to me at the height of the pandemic.

The one good thing the government did was acquire a significant amount of vaccines and the vaccination programme has been a great success.

Now I understand that people are wary of another wave - look at what is going on in France and Germany. Previously we were a few weeks behind them.

But if we aren't going to have significant relaxations of lockdown measure what the hell is the point of the vaccinations?
Surely as more and more people get their jab then there is less and less justification for restrictive measures?

I have a feeling that Boris is going to use the rise in infections on the continent as a reason to prevent pubs/clubs to open and for people to get together and talk to each other.
If he doesn't then I suspect things might get a bit feisty.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You're a smart guy. Are you being facetious about not being able to put 2 and 2 together in regards to this vaccine, considering the immunity from prosecution, the gross monetization of the effort, the huge number of VEARS adverse reactions and the fact that Bill (my parents hated you) Gates pushed this harder than the windows 10 updates..

I believe you not good sir!
Are you in denial? Serious question...... or do you wanna' just go the pub that strongly?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

He’s a smart guy but he also didn’t question what your talking about. Two and two together equals what for you? It’s different for others.

It’s only right to see across the Channel and ask what ‘they’ are doing about their side of any bargain considering we set the whole AZ vaccine up and deployed it around the world. If they want to poop their panties into a bowl of British grown cornflakes and then try throwing it on our faces (I’ve had experience of French ploppy protests, it doesn’t take long for them to get flingy), then they need to acknowledge their reluctance to embrace science from one of the first science based universities on the planet.

AZ’s vaccine is not-for-profit so there’s no money made except to cover costs of manufacturing the product. Standard.

Sometimes people need to know what their neighbour is doing, That’s where we’re at.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

We allowed government to close things down for two weeks to flatten the curve.

That destroyed freedom forever.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Governor Tom Wolfe the meat puppet with a hand so far up his ass from his Democrat overlords wants covid passports in pa, another sign this is far from over.

When does the rebellion start?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That’s a heavy dose of pessimism talking. Are you sure about that? Flatten the curve was a strategy which didn’t work, we can all admit that, but a lot of people and governments learnt from that strategic mistake. That’s why things are starting to work out at last, as we all needed real data from different strategies to learn more. Things are heading in the right direction. Freedom has not gone forever, for crying out loud. Party time here in late June (provisional)...try and get a flight over!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It is getting very bizarre out there.
We should all take a big picture look at the past though.
The hidden enemy, the long dark winter, the great reset, aliens etc, etc...
It's like a d rate movie.
There's a possibility this is all a 4d chess political theater larp.

So nobody lose your marbles just yet.

Imo...Cautiously observe and report with zero full trust in any media.
Especially from the "live on your computer!" Tech sector and vested interest douches like Bezos and his newspapers.
Sh!t really goes south you guys can hitch a ride to CR with me. If you can dance.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake

That’s a heavy dose of pessimism talking. Are you sure about that? Flatten the curve was a strategy which didn’t work, we can all admit that, but a lot of people and governments learnt from that strategic mistake. That’s why things are starting to work out at last, as we all needed real data from different strategies to learn more. Things are heading in the right direction. Freedom has not gone forever, for crying out loud. Party time here in late June (provisional)...try and get a flight over!

Quoted for future ironic posterity.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Duly noted.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I got the shot and I'm all about tin foil

the fact of the matter is TPB will take more and more freedoms away from you if you don't.

I feel just fine and all of my family does as well so I guess we will see.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

What if you cannot take the vaccine for medical reasons?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

I got the shot and I'm all about tin foil

the fact of the matter is TPB will take more and more freedoms away from you if you don't.

I feel just fine and all of my family does as well so I guess we will see.

If they make it where you don’t have a choice then how does “freedom” apply again?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Where does that happen?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

we have never been 'free'

but in this case freedom of movement would be a major plus in getting the shot

i had mine weeks ago and I still don't have Autism or any nanobots as far as I can tell, and if it gets people to leave me alone about masks and what not it's worth it.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Sure you don't just love the doughnuts?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

whhhhhat

i didn't get any doughnuts

guess i have to get another vaccine

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Trudeau needs to keep this BS alive in order to justify his proposed new, 3 DAY LONG, MAIL_IN VOTING scam.

Only way for that A-hole to stay in power is to cheat, like he has all his life, even recently, cheating, yet again, as part of the "WE scandal" to give his family members taxpayer money, and despite the fact they are already very rich....scum....
edit on 31-3-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join