It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Britons back vaccine passports to get into pub or restaurant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Make up the story and people will believe it.... because... well, it's down in print... black and white or colour.

It isn't a made up story , here's a link to the poll.
www.ipsos.com...[ /quote]

made up poll then...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

made up poll then

Because you don't believe it ?

Opinion polls are usually commissioned , they take a slice of public opinion and do the numbers to reach their results which are just a snapshot to give those who commission them an insight of public opinion.
As ArMaP pointed out earlier the results in this poll are broadly in line with European opinion.
edit on 2-4-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: gortex

I'm going to say the same thing here as I say everywhere: The important thing is that people are allowed to make an educated choice. Which means that they should be given access to all of the relevant information.

On one hand this means that people should be able to access vaccine data so that they can decide for themselves whether or not they think the vaccine poses a greater risk to them than Covid. So they can choose to have it or not.

On the other hand, people should also be able to tell if another person has or hasn't been vaccinated. So that they can also make an educated decision on whether than person poses a risk to them.

It's all about choice. If you don't want to be vaccinated then you should have that choice. If you don't want to be near somebody who hasn't been vaccinated then that should also be your choice.

we fought a war to stop that happening

I understand the basic sentiment behind this statement ... but I think that it's a little bit of a stretch to compare a vaccine card to a genocidal totalitarian regime that killed tens of millions of people.

While Britain hasn't had ID cards since the war, vaccine cards actually stuck around a lot longer. British people used to need to show evidence of vaccinations before they were allowed to travel internationally up until quite recently, and some destinations still require them.

The last time I needed to get a residency permit I had to show proof of vaccinations, as well as evidence that I didn't have any STD or communicable diseases. So these things still exist in a lot of the world.
Not all of us are ok with a system that requires presenting paperwork on your STDs. Private medical info is private.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
"The UK has 66 million people. 8300 is hardly a representative sample size."

Yes it is, the figure from a sample size of a million will be very similar.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I keep hearing about polls too, but I have never been asked, or went to vote at these polling stations that are very serious.

Only thing close is youtube an which brand I prefer, but hell, why not keep them in suspense.

edit on 3-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join