It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer plans to request emergency use authorization for 12- to 15-year-olds in the coming weeks.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I don't think they would agree to something like that...at all! In fact, I'd say they'd fight it tooth and nail. However...the vaccines we're talking about here aren't being distributed in those countries, and probably for very good reason.

Just look what's happening in real life! European countries aren't the ones scrambling for a vaccine, and China definitely isn't. Neither is Israel. Yes, the UK is talking about vaccine passports, but right now that's just talk.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Fear not people, we shall all die choking on BS long before covid ever gets to us.
Wacky world, I'm about done with it.
Thank god I had a long and normal life before insanity took over.

Me2, used to bring me down about getting older,
now Im happy to have lived when I did.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Whats the angle here? aren't 12-15 year olds at limited risk anyway. Is it just to get the schools open? Cause 12-15 year olds are asymptomatic carriers? What's the urgency?

www.nbcnews.com...

Pfizer says the Covid vaccine 100 percent effective in children ages 12 to 15

Pfizer says its Covid-19 vaccine is safe and 100 percent effective in preventing the illness in teenagers ages 12 to 15.

"This is exactly the news that we hoped to hear," said Dr. Buddy Creech, a pediatric infectious disease expert at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. Creech was not involved in the Pfizer research.

Full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak

The vaccine, given in two doses three weeks apart, is already cleared for emergency use in people ages 16 and up.

The company plans to request emergency use authorization for 12- to 15-year-olds in the coming weeks, "with the hope of starting to vaccinate this age group before the start of the next school year," Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said in a statement.

Warning to parents: DO NOT ALLOW ANY COVID VACCINE TO ENTER THE BODY OF YOUR CHILDREN!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
About time. The test should have been done along with the adult testing. This fear mongering over a vaccine that people do not take the time to research and understand, has gotten to be too much.

I have had it, my wife has had it, a lot of people in my family have had it. I will have my kids get it, when it is approved.
... you puff yourself up as though you are one of the “informed” class, so I have a question for you, if I may. Why do children who are at no virtually no risk needing this injection? They are at no risk of mortality. Teachers who fear their students can... take the shot themselves rather than require someone else to. Unless you’re one of those uninformed mask breathers who just echo what the boob tube networks told them and feel informed while they spread propaganda, you must have some good reasons for wanting kids to try this experimental injection at this time.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
www.stalberttoday.ca...

ATHABASCA – With 73 active cases of COVID-19 now at Athabasca schools, Aspen View Public Schools (AVPS) announced Friday that all three will be moving to online learning for the week of April 6-9.

They are starting to get it in the schools now, and they’re taking it home to their families. The newer strains are different.
edit on 4-4-2021 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

[quote]Just look what's happening in real life! European countries aren't the ones scrambling for a vaccine, and China definitely isn't. Neither is Israel. Yes, the UK is talking about vaccine passports, but right now that's just talk.

www.ctvnews.ca...

The breakneck pace of Israel's vaccination drive has made it one of the few countries able to return to much of its pre-pandemic routine. Bars and businesses, hotels and health clubs have all sprung back to life in Israel, where some 80 per cent of the adult population is fully vaccinated and new infections and COVID-19 deaths have plummeted

Israel is mostly vaccinated already, Europe is as slow as Canada, but no one wants the astra Zeneca, with all their problems.
From what I’ve read, Israel used the pfizer vaccine.

edit on 4-4-2021 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Nine months ago, Joe Biden and the CDC Director himself raised red flags about the Covid-19 vaccine(s).

Beware...It's being rushed: www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nine months ago, Joe Biden and the CDC Director himself raised red flags about the Covid-19 vaccine(s). Beware...It's being rushed: www.reuters.com...

You are greatly mistaken.

This is what Biden said in September:

“The idea that there’s going to be a vaccine and everything’s gonna be fine tomorrow - it’s just not rational,” Biden said during a CNN town hall in Moosic, Pennsylvania.

This was in response to Trump's claim that a vaccine could be available before the election. And no cautions about it being "rushed."

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well the schools has been open in full capacity in my neck of the woods since last summer, I guess this is for the corrupted democrat states.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join