It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer plans to request emergency use authorization for 12- to 15-year-olds in the coming weeks.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: MrRCflying

The acting chair of the committee, Arnold Monto, from the University of Michigan, who has decades of experience studying the efficacy of vaccines, put it in more dire terms during the discussion. The maker of a Covid-19 vaccine that is given an EUA might not be able to generate enough additional data to ever successfully apply for a full license, Monto said

Hey, do you underetsnd what this means MR research?
Just because you reserve the right to do what you want (go ahead) I reserve the right to call you out, because you deserve it.
Please dont do this to your kids.

Ps, if you do, you're a moron. Your childrens immune systems dont need help fighting this. They're NOT at risk. Do you even think about what it is you're doing? At all?

And if you have kids, I have the right to call you out for putting them in danger of a life long illness due to Covid. See how that works? Difference of opinion.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

The acting chair of the committee, Arnold Monto, from the University of Michigan, who has decades of experience studying the efficacy of vaccines, put it in more dire terms during the discussion. The maker of a Covid-19 vaccine that is given an EUA might not be able to generate enough additional data to ever successfully apply for a full license, Monto said

Just because you reserve the right to do what you want (go ahead) I reserve the right to call you out, because you deserve it.

Ps, if you do, you're a moron. Your childrens immune systems dont need help fighting this. They're NOT at risk. Do you even think about what it is you're doing? At all?

And if you have kids, I have the right to call you out for putting them in danger of a life long illness due to Covid. See how that works? Difference of opinion.

Got a link on those lifelong illnesses children have had because of COVID?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Got a link on those lifelong illnesses children have had because of COVID?

Sure! Do you trust the Mayo Clinic?

Although COVID-19 is seen as a disease that primarily affects the lungs, it can damage many other organs as well. This organ damage may increase the risk of long-term health problems. Organs that may be affected by COVID-19 include:

Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

Mayo Clinic
edit on 31-3-2021 by MrRCflying because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Mind showing us all where covid 19 has been isolated mr Research?
Can you tell us what pathonegenic priming is whilst you're at it?
Can you show us a long term study of the effects of this therapy in adults please? Never mind kids....

No? Guess it's you putting your children in danger. There are already numerous scientific and medical practitioners rallying against this, you wont see them in the media though (you know, you're research source) why is that?

You're trusting the MSM, big pharma, government and now institutionalised medicine..... Ermmmm , got news for you, they're not your friend.

And you put your child at more risk allowing them to play in the garden. Guess your kids are grounded too, you know seeing as this is for their protection and not so you can jet off on holiday and go the pub....

Liar.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Just look at the above post. Do you not believe Mayo Clinic is reliable?

Well jetting off to holiday, and hit the pub... Not...
edit on 31-3-2021 by MrRCflying because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Older people and people with many serious medical conditions are the most likely to experience lingering COVID-19 symptoms, but even young, otherwise healthy people can feel unwell for weeks to months after infection. The most common signs and symptoms that linger over time include:

From YOUR source.

Hey, this doesn't help your argument champ.

You're going to allow an experimental gene therapy, with no accountability on the part of those PROFITING off of it, to be injected into your children, just IN CASE this happens? Which it more than likely wont, and even if it does is less likely to be severe. But JUST IN CASE you're all for EXPERIMENTING on your children.. The symptoms last months, the gene therapy lasts FOREVER. You can absolutely not detox from it, once it's in, thats it....

Gotcha. Great parenting advice.

Should we maybe have a look at the side effects of the gene therapy?
Covid......
Death.....
Blood clotting.....
Immune storms, cytokine storms.....
Inflammation disorders.....

What about the long term, oh wait, no, we dont know. What we do see though is a huge swathe of reported side effects on VEARS which accounts for like 5% of the total side effects because reporting them is voluntary.

They had people sat on chairs after their shot in case they had a reaction, does that not tell you anything?
Let me ask you, WHY do you trust these people?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Link doesn't work however I searched and found it

# 1 That isn't about children it's about everybody

#2 also from the article

Many long-term COVID-19 effects still unknown
Much is still unknown about how COVID-19 will affect people over time. However, researchers recommend that doctors closely monitor people who have had COVID-19 to see how their organs are functioning after recovery.

Many large medical centers are opening specialized clinics to provide care for people who have persistent symptoms or related illnesses after they recover from COVID-19.

It's important to remember that most people who have COVID-19 recover quickly. But the potentially long-lasting problems from COVID-19 make it even more important to reduce the spread of the disease by following precautions such as wearing masks, avoiding crowds and keeping hands clean.

Also from the Mayo Clinic

www.mayoclinic.org...

Why do children react differently to COVID-19?
The answer isn't clear yet. Some experts suggest that children might not be as severely affected by COVID-19 because there are other coronaviruses that spread in the community and cause diseases such as the common cold. Since children often get colds, their immune systems might be primed to provide them with some protection against COVID-19. It's also possible that children's immune systems interact with the virus differently than do adults' immune systems. Some adults are getting sick because their immune systems seem to overreact to the virus, causing more damage to their bodies. This may be less likely to happen in children.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Older people and people with many serious medical conditions are the most likely to experience lingering COVID-19 symptoms, but even young, otherwise healthy people can feel unwell for weeks to months after infection. The most common signs and symptoms that linger over time include:

From YOUR source.

Hey, this doesn't help your argument champ.

You're going to allow an experimental gene therapy, with no accountability on the part of those PROFITING off of it, to be injected into your children, just IN CASE this happens? Which it more than likely wont, and even if it does is less likely to be severe. But JUST IN CASE you're all for EXPERIMENTING on your children..

Gotcha. Great parenting advice.

Yep, it does say that.

Did you see this part? I quoted it.

Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.

Even if it just that one thing, that is too much risk to put on my kids.

OK, I am done now. We can just agree to disagree. That is what adults do. You feel as you do, and do as you wish based on your research. I will do as I feel is right for mine. It is obvious that neither of us will give, so let it be that we are individuals, with differing opinions.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Personally I think it's because children are less likely to have rubbish immune systems through decades if alcohol and smoke consumption, they dont eat as much meat either.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well that's all we can do.

I sincerely hope I'm.wrong about this. I truly, honestly do! But, the information coming to light does not cast a good light at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Sorry the link did not work. Let me try to fix that.

Yes, it is for everybody. Yes, most do recover quickly. I am not denying that at all.

Just that right there is too much risk to put my kids under. The other issues, lungs, heart, do not say specifically young people or kids, but if there is even the chance...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I sincerely hope I'm.wrong about this. I truly, honestly do! But, the information coming to light does not cast a good light at all.

I hope you are wrong about it as well. If I am the one in the wrong, I will have to live with the guilt all my life.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I hope you are wrong about it as well. If I am the one in the wrong, I will have to live with the guilt all my life.

I understand my friend and I hope you know I'm not arguing just want people to be informed both ways, I got kids, well they are adults now, but I still feel an incredible sense of responsibility for them. So that concern I completely understand

I would check here direct from the CDC current numbers and demographics

covid.cdc.gov...

and here for a look at your county's cases and transmission rate,

covid.cdc.gov...-view

I'm not anti-vax or even anti-COVID vax it just needs to be an individual's choice as each situation is different. If COVID's Tr rate was doubled along with its lethality I'd likely feel different.

Good luck and prayers whichever way you choose.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I got my two shots...Felt nothing at all with either...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I understand my friend and I hope you know I'm not arguing just want people to be informed both ways, I got kids, well they are adults now, but I still feel an incredible sense of responsibility for them. So that concern I completely understand

covid.cdc.gov...

covid.cdc.gov...-view

I'm not anti-vax or even anti-COVID vax it just needs to be an individual's choice as each situation is different. If COVID's Tr rate was doubled along with its lethality I'd likely feel different.

Thank you. I understand your point of view as well. Unfortunately I know of at least 3 people that have died of Covid, including my aunt, and a couple of more indirectly. I know of quite a few that have recovered as well.

After spending almost a year with my 86yo mother at our home, only going out if absolutely necessary, I am ready for this to be over. My mother is not the easiest person to get along with. LOL

Thanks for the links. I keep tabs daily on cases locally, and our county does a good job of telling where they were and when. It has been on a downward trend until a few days ago, and now it is climbing again.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I got my two shots...Felt nothing at all with either...

I did not have even a sore arm with either one. No felling ill, headache, nothing. The wife had quite a bruise from her first one, waiting on the second one. Hopefully she has it as easy as I did.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I did not have even a sore arm with either one. No felling ill, headache, nothing. The wife had quite a bruise from her first one, waiting on the second one. Hopefully she has it as easy as I did.

I got the shingles one last year and it made my joints hurt and feel a little crappy for a day. I heard people are having a hard time with the Moderna one, but the Pfizer is pretty much nothing. Maybe the Pfizer is the placebo in this huge test...lol

edit on 31-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

covid.cdc.gov...

covid.cdc.gov...-view

Thank you. I understand your point of view as well. Unfortunately I know of at least 3 people that have died of Covid, including my aunt, and a couple of more indirectly. I know of quite a few that have recovered as well.

After spending almost a year with my 86yo mother at our home, only going out if absolutely necessary, I am ready for this to be over. My mother is not the easiest person to get along with. LOL

Thanks for the links. I keep tabs daily on cases locally, and our county does a good job of telling where they were and when. It has been on a downward trend until a few days ago, and now it is climbing again.

Understand completely my 81 year old Mom is with us as well, we go out but not overly so, wear masks, etc. All 3 of here are at risk but we have come to the decision not to get vaccinated because of various other health issues. For instance, my Mom needs to get her knee replaced vaccination might put that well off, I had a variety of stuff pop up and I'm on meds and I'm just now feeling good and don't want to throw a vaccine into the mix, even though if I was healthy Id doubt I'd get it either.

As long as it remains a personal choice it's fine. Its transmission rate and lethality don't warrant too many restrictions or prohibitions above what has already been implemented.

edit on 31-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I hope I am not wrong, but if I am, it is on me.

It's especially "on you" considering all of the vaccine manufacturers, doctors administering, and facilities producing these vaccines sought and obtained 100% iron clad global protection laws that shield them fully from any lawsuits or civil claims should these "vaccines" end up killing people left and right. That's actually a significant part of my personal rejection of these shots... if they are so confident in the efficacy and safety of these shots, why hide behind one of history's largest protective barriers? Companies that have faith in their product don't behave that way.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I hope I am not wrong, but if I am, it is on me.

It's especially "on you" considering all of the vaccine manufacturers, doctors administering, and facilities producing these vaccines sought and obtained 100% iron clad global protection laws that shield them fully from any lawsuits or civil claims should these "vaccines" end up killing people left and right. That's actually a significant part of my personal rejection of these shots... if they are so confident in the efficacy and safety of these shots, why hide behind one of history's largest protective barriers? Companies that have faith in their product don't behave that way.

Exactly because when they develop all other vaccines and medicines it has the rigid standards of the FDA, then their products are tested and retested and there is a time period where they can make a more educated decision from both the company and the FDA. I'd ask the manufacturers of these vaccines if they would still release them without protection against lawsuits?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join