It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major biden is a dangerous and vicious dog and needs to be put down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
xiao biden may not even know he has a dog

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I heard Major also asked for two scoops of ice cream and wore a tan suit.

What a completely pointless story.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

If it were Trumps dog the press would have had a field day and demanded he be put down immediately and blamed Trump for training him to bite viciously.

But does the press care, heck no, they are so deep in the pockets of Dems they think the dog is really sweet despite the fact he has bitten twice which in many states means automatic euthanasia. But doublespeak of the Dems and MSNBC/CNN/NBC/ NY Times/ CBS/ABC etc. means this dog is classified as sweet because he belongs to a Democratic President.

Just like they ignore the kids in cages at the border now that Biden has them locked up with no masks laying side by side with 4 month olds next to teenagers - a recipe for sexual assault - and 2 guards for 600 kids - another sure recipe for sexual assault. But Biden can do no wrong, there are no investigations, the press doesn't care because a Democrat is doing it. They are such Democratic Party toadies it is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
xiao biden may not even know he has a dog

You got the name wrong, it is Joi Bia Don (phonetically correct)

But you are right he probably doesn't realize he has a dog, just like he doesn't realize that Harris attending meetings before he arrives and after he leaves means she is in control not him.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I’d trust a dogs judgement over mans any day of the week.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just look closely at the whole Biden Family values over the decades and no wonder their habits would spin off onto their pets😎

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Really? Why do you people constantly choose 'kill it' as solution?
There are other ways. I bet these incidents happened under similiar circumstances, so you let the dog not get into those situations, or only with a muzzle.
If he can't handle the stress with that many people in his territory find a better place for him.
The Bidens own a big house I bet they can afford a caretaker, also a possible solution.

A dog isn't per se a bad dog or dangerous because he had one or two over reactions. He's just clearly showing the current situation is wrong for him.
Humans on the other hand who always immediately want to kill everything that's not functioning as they want are evil.
So if you want to put someone down... you know the world would go on without people like you.

Agree with you 100% but the dog needs to be away from people it can hurt for a while.

Growing up we had a German Shepard we got her when I was little this dog was very protective of all of us. Just a great dog, one day I jumped down and just grabbed her haunches to play with her and she turned and bit me, Right on the head I was only eight or nine years old but it took 18 stitches in my head. My dad was gonna shoot her, but when we got home she was at the back door you tell she knew she had screwed up. We brought her in and started looking her over and we found where somebody had shot her with a pellet gun right on her backside damn close to where I grabbed her. We keep the dog, never had any more trouble and she died about 8-9 years later.

Some breeds are very protective. We didn't let our friends around her even before this incident.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Spare the pooch, wax the owners.
Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
impeach biden

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Why is the dog back at the White House. Simple Solution. Let him stay at home. Biden is there 3 days a week anyways. If a dog bites once it can be an accident. Twice in the same surroundings. Something has to be done and I am not saying put it down but the next attack, when it happens, will be the worst.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I heard Major also asked for two scoops of ice cream and wore a tan suit.

What a completely pointless story.

Could be because our shadow President never does a press conference and the media is dying for some news. Any news, nothing except executive orders and silence and ineffectiveness especially at the border.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

So you like dog control? I assume you feel the same way about human animals with automatic weapons as well?

Good case for gun control.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What a pathetic hateful thread. For shame...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sad thing is some people chose this because they were brainwashed to hate Trump so much. Turn off logic insert emotion. Done.

a reply to: RickyD

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I heard Xijing Ping saw the dog and became violently hungry for his mama famous mystery chow mein.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I heard Xijing Ping saw the dog and became violently hungry for his mama famous mystery chow mein.

Nice bit of gratuitous racist stereotyping you did there.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Nice bit of gratuitous racist stereotyping you did there.

Maybe you could ask Winnie DaPooh for a hug and you could both comfort eachother, how bout dat?

Make sure you avoid these Chinese Cities:
Guangdong
Guangxi
Jiangsu
Guizhou
Guangxi

Be sure to avoid the Lychee & Dog Meat Festival that started in 2007.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think you meant, "viorentry hungly"

Wassup Carpy!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I think you meant, "viorentry hungly"

Wassup Carpy!

Good grief. Guess you didn't get the Memo about racism being A Very Bad Thing?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Better contact the authorities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join