It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bracket ROCKS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've never gotten to this point in ten years of picking brackets.

There were two easy picks, Gonzaga and Baylor. The others, not so much but 1 Michigan did make it to the Elite Eight and thankfully, lost to 11 UCLA just a few moments ago, giving me three out of four. How the hell I had UCLA is beyond me, but I did. I missed out on Illinois but so did everyone else.

I'm in the top 98% on ESPN's 20 or so million brackets.

I wanna brag more about this than Tompa Bay winning the Super Bowl. Gods, I'm giddy.

I've never rooted more for an L.A. team than I did tonight. I have a special dislike of Smell A and all their sports teams, but they came through for me tonight.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Congrats!

I dont do the brackets because I just don't have the understanding or time. But I do follow the Zags and watch madness each year now. What I can say is the Zags look better than most teams in the past 4 years have, and will likely win it all, finally!

Listening to Barkley last night telling us to stop focusing on the Zags offense, it's their defense that's going to win it

Go ZAGS!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
I'm in the top 98% on ESPN's 20 or so million brackets.

Just sayin, the way you worded this you're saying only 2% of players scored worse than you. I know what you're trying to say (and it's awesome, good job!) but what you actually typed is a 180-degrees off from what you mean.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

I prefer last year's bracket...

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wife and I are in a tie for my family’s pool and will come down to score of Baylor/Gonzaga. Everyone else was eliminated after Michigan lost.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I really hate Baylor. I still had a good bracket but that 320 points for this game tonight, that would have been nice. Ah, well, them's the way the ball bounces.

top topics

join