It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's Justin Trudeau Made a Scary Quarantine Statement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
They will never send me I live up North where there is hardly any government facility’s and none of these centres anyway.
You don’t have to tell me what to do mr patriot I know well enough. The rest not so much, and honestly i don’t care about their fate they will ultimately get what they have been demanding the safety afforded by zero freedom.

a reply to: one4all

As they go you go...no Man is an Island.....North is meaningless today....and you are one single thermal sattelite image away from being picked up and taken into custody....you have the internet so you should know that they have image recognition software that allows them to tell the difference between you and a Cariboo in the pitch black of the darkest night....YOUR PREVIOUS AND CURRENT INTERNET USE HAS ALREADY PAINTED YOUR GENERAL LOCATION FOR THEM....you are just a few keystrokes and one sattelite passover away from being pinpointed.

Might be better if we all stick together there Mr. Patriot.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Your not wrong, and I blend in well. I am a government employee who thinks the government is stupid for example. I am
Not Ron Swanson but maybe some day I’ll be close.
a reply to: one4all

edit on 1-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sounds like racism, trying to keep people not from their country out or treat them like cattle if they come. a reply to: Realtruth

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Sounds like racism, trying to keep people not from their country out or treat them like cattle if they come. a reply to: Realtruth

Well lets be honest not like there is a huge line of people wanting to visit Canada. Even most Canadians go stay in florida when they can. I have an idea lets blame Canada their not even a real country anyway!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Rob808

Well lets be honest not like there is a huge line of people wanting to visit Canada. Even most Canadians go stay in florida when they can. I have an idea lets blame Canada their not even a real country anyway!

Irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I dont think so i see people attacking Canada for no reason what so ever. They are having a rough time controlling the virus and took stes to limit people bringing it in to their country. My post was supposed to be sarcastic in nature as i see people here just bashing on Canada. Their solution makes much more sense then what we have going on at our southern border where people are allowed to enter even testing positive.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Rob808

I dont think so i see people attacking Canada for no reason what so ever. They are having a rough time controlling the virus and took stes to limit people bringing it in to their country. My post was supposed to be sarcastic in nature as i see people here just bashing on Canada. Their solution makes much more sense then what we have going on at our southern border where people are allowed to enter even testing positive.
and my post points out some parallels between how neighbor countries handle their boarder compared to the USA.
edit on 3-4-2021 by Rob808 because: Fat thumbs

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: infolurker

Well fortunately we are very isolated as a state
But it has worked

Yes... and simply allowing the virus to do its thing would have accomplished the same thing, and it would have all been over many months ago, with probably far less death and definitely far less economic destruction.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join