It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's Justin Trudeau Made a Scary Quarantine Statement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

They don't want to hear that, it doesn't fit their outraged/terrified narrative.

It's actually a post with heavy sarcasm in case you don't notice. Ever read "The Onion".

Canada is most likely the best country to be in during this #-storm, they actually treat people well over there, and your Universal Health Care is excellent.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Flashback - 2010

edit on 3312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Oh geeze, knee jerk from me, sorry 'bout that.

In Canada we have a satirical news site called "The Beaverton". Now when someone has fallen for an article from "The Onion" we say that they "ate the onion" so when someone falls for an article from "The Beaverton" we say that they "ate the..."

There is often so much hate on this site for governments that try to help their people. I love our healthcare here, I went to the doc a few months ago with some pains in a not good place, I got sent in for x-rays the next week and then was given the clear, it didn't cost me a penny and I can sleep well knowing that I don't have something wrong with me. Also, the CRB has saved my entire family from financial ruin over this last year, I just applied today for my next payment.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Oh geeze, knee jerk from me, sorry 'bout that.

In Canada we have a satirical news site called "The Beaverton". Now when someone has fallen for an article from "The Onion" we say that they "ate the onion" so when someone falls for an article from "The Beaverton" we say that they "ate the..."

There is often so much hate on this site for governments that try to help their people. I love our healthcare here, I went to the doc a few months ago with some pains in a not good place, I got sent in for x-rays the next week and then was given the clear, it didn't cost me a penny and I can sleep well knowing that I don't have something wrong with me. Also, the CRB has saved my entire family from financial ruin over this last year, I just applied today for my next payment.

Absolutely awesome! I've heard so many stories from family and friends in Canada like yours, that here in the USA would have financially broke them, with our current debacle.

What people in the USA don't understand is they already pay up to 2.5 times the amount for healthcare via our current tax structure vs countries that have amazing Universal Health Care for all. And to add financial insult to injury us idiots, in the USA, also pay scam 3rd party insurance companies premium on top of that double number per capita. And we also get to pay a 20% co-pay of Million dollar hospital bills. In Pennsylvania, they can take people's homes for unpaid medical bills too.

www.healthsystemtracker.org...

Anyone that says Universal Health Care is free is FOS, we already pay for it via our hard work, we're just not getting what we already pay/paid for, because people are brainwashed by propaganda from Large corporate USA, big pharma and argue amongst ourselves while CEO's are doing coke, and hookers in the Caribbean .

I did a piece here on ATS years ago on Obama Care (Exposed! ObamaCare Money Trail and Corruption), and the money trail was spot-on the framer of the whole thing was a corporate shill from the corrupt insurance/big pharma industry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Mean while, still let immigrants in, unchecked, while politicians can go travel abroad on vacation.

His subordinates, did say that the virus wasnt a concern, then later, says it "Death Incarnate" has arrived, an we all in it together.
edit on 31-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

The idiots lost all credibility anyways.
edit on 31-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I bet anyone who disagrees with the politics of Trudeau tests positive. After all the tests are taken to another place and then you are told. A great way to segregate and spy on those who don't think correctly and a chance to deprogram and reeducate them.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Raggedyman
We have had that in my state in Australia for about 12 months and it works
2 weeks in a city hotel on your return at your own expense if you travel.
Hotels are monitored by security
Our economy is bubbling away and Covid free for the better part of 6 months
Travel and expect to be isolated, common sense

And no lockdowns, no isolation, no masks, free to live as normal

Problems, just don’t travel

You mean like me... who owns a home in BC and lives south of the border in the US?

I'm really stoked about possibly having to go to a "designated government facility" if a test that is 50% accurate comes back wrong when I "travel" between my two homes this summer.

~sigh~

So, does that mean if, say you have a two-week vacation coming up and you want to spend it in your home in Canada, and you go there, but instead of getting to stay at your nice summer home, you have to spend your entire vacation in prison? That doesn't seem fair. Or logical. What's up with that?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hay in Canada we love putting people in camps, we put the Indians in camps, the Chinese in camps, the Japanese in camps. We keep Inuits and natives on reserves that more often then not look like third world living condition, tiny boarded up soap box homes.

Canada is just doing what it does best camps for all!

We are screwed.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Hay in Canada we love putting people in camps, we put the Indians in camps, the Chinese in camps, the Japanese in camps. We keep Inuits and natives on reserves that more often then not look like third world living condition, tiny boarded up soap box homes.

Canada is just doing what it does best camps for all!

We are screwed.

No you arent.....refuse to go...make a sign and protest now before its to late.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
They will never send me I live up North where there is hardly any government facility’s and none of these centres anyway.
You don’t have to tell me what to do mr patriot I know well enough. The rest not so much, and honestly i don’t care about their fate they will ultimately get what they have been demanding the safety afforded by zero freedom.

a reply to: one4all

edit on 31-3-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

I bet anyone who disagrees with the politics of Trudeau tests positive. After all the tests are taken to another place and then you are told. A great way to segregate and spy on those who don't think correctly and a chance to deprogram and reeducate them.

Not how it works, Trudeau has a great deal of irreparable faults, but that..ain't happening!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I love how Canadian threads usually whittle down to drinking, dancing, and justin bleeber

LOL

edit on 31-3-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
I love how Canadian threads usually whittle down to drinking, dancing, and justin bleeber

LOL

We are a hateful lot!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: Raggedyman
We have had that in my state in Australia for about 12 months and it works
2 weeks in a city hotel on your return at your own expense if you travel.
Hotels are monitored by security
Our economy is bubbling away and Covid free for the better part of 6 months
Travel and expect to be isolated, common sense

And no lockdowns, no isolation, no masks, free to live as normal

Problems, just don’t travel

the problem is people can not afford to do it. it's fine the government wants to do it, but the government needs to pay for it. seriously $300-$400 per day ($4,200- $5,600, for 14 days, and i believe that is per person) is price gouging at it's finest. and highly insane that it is even considered remotely feasible for all but the richest of people. they need to just do as they have been doing for so called refugees and illegal immigrants for years now, and pay for the hotel stay. i am very serious, there is no way in hell i could afford this. which brings up the point of just what will they do if you say "sorry, i can't pay for it?

This exactly. I have a friend who went to mexico for the winter as he always does and can't afford to come home now. He went back to mexico because canada and mexico started easing up on the virus. His landlord in mexico had done him a huge favour and kept his room free/stored his belongings. As the tourism industry was trashed he knew the landlord needed the business and went. Some are normal people living on marginal pensions/incomes getting affected.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Some very honest talk about what's happening in Canada now, recorded five months ago...

I like what she said about Canadians...
"You could stab a Canadian in the throat and he would apologize for getting blood on your shirt".
Wow...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Lmao!

We ain't that polite... matter of fact a good portion of canadians like a good fight

Don't shrug us off as a country of pushovers... aside from listening to the damn Gov... unfortunately

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

"You could stab a Canadian in the throat and he would apologize for getting blood on your shirt".
Wow...

Nah I've meet some tough Canuck's over the years, especially on the Ice, however they are much more compassionate than people from the USA. imo this is a great quality.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thats what im sayin... disrespect isn't handled lightly in our country

Thats why were so polite... people will kick your ass

Of course, chances are unless you run into a thug... said person will pick you up, dust you off and apologise for your beating... possibly even buy you a beer and make friends... but none the less

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
THe OP doesn't really set the context at all
The way it works now is if you fly into Canada from ANY other country you need prove of a negative test and need to do another on arrival. as well as stay in a GOVT mandated hotel near the airport at your own cost ( 1500 -2000 Yup) for 3 days.

if you cross at a land crossing ( Read USA) you must present negative test, take another AND b e able to demonstrate your 14 day HOME ISOLATION PLAN.

travel.gc.ca...

interesting origin on where GOVT powers came from in emergencies AND THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE AFRAID of

In Quebec, the answer lies in the Civil Protection Actof 2001. (Other Provinces’ laws and the Federal Laws are linked below). Therein, the Province empowered its municipal authorities to act in compliance with the provincial authorities to protect persons and property against disasters, such as earthquakes, floods, or even a pandemic. The local municipalities can declare a state of emergency in all or part of its territory for a period of up to five days. With the authorization of the province, this period of five days can be extended as often as necessary.

Once a disaster is declared, such as COVID-19, municipal authorities can stipulate pretty much any rules they wish without formality or any kind of legislative process.
At the federal level, the government has some strong but strictly defined powers provided under the Quarantine Act of 2005. These allow the federal authorities to issue fines and stipulate that travelers can be screened, examined, and assessed medically so as to prevent the introduction and spread of disease

So in a nutshell the govt does what they want!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Some very honest talk about what's happening in Canada now, recorded five months ago...

Wow...

None of the Canadians in my circle are that lame..seriously!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join